There is no Hell

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You're a weird guy Tim. I did NOT say that. You're so zealous to win the argument that you're willing to lie about what someone says.

My point was, and I'll say it AGAIN, is that even though the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah THEY did NOT cease to exist.

Destruction does NOT ever mean taken OUT of existence.

Nowhere in scripture do we EVER hear God say that something that he created will be UNCREATED.

He KNOWS he is slithering, I showed him how that S&G's destruction cannot mean annihilation for Jesus said they will arise at the judgement.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My point was, and I'll say it AGAIN, is that even though the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah THEY did NOT cease to exist.

Destruction does NOT ever mean taken OUT of existence.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

LA

CherubRam

Hell is the serpent's doctrine.

Genesis 2:17
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

Genesis 3:3
but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Genesis 3:4
You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.

The Hell doctrine of the Serpent is that there is life in Hell. That is a contradiction of what God says.

Job 27:8
For what hope have the godless when they are cut off, when God takes away their life?

Last edited:

CherubRam

Revelation 13:3
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Revelation 17:6
I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

Revelation 17:7
Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:8
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

eddie17

I agree with the op there is no hell ever mentioned in the bible and people need to stop with this,go and do your homework and find out the truth.

CherubRam

In Christian theology, universal reconciliation (also called universal salvation, Christian universalism, or in context simply universalism) is the doctrine that all sinful and alienated human souls—because of divine love and mercy—will ultimately be reconciled to God.

Not all will repent, and afterward, they are cut off from the living for all eternity.

There are harsh realities.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In Christian theology, universal reconciliation (also called universal salvation, Christian universalism, or in context simply universalism) is the doctrine that all sinful and alienated human souls—because of divine love and mercy—will ultimately be reconciled to God.

Not all will repent, and afterward, they are cut off from the living for all eternity.

thanks, i'm glad you cleared that up.

lifeisgood

Adolph Hitler must be so happy that he is going to be forgiven!

Is that so. :shocked:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is difficult to get Christians to study their bible in more depth. The word "Hell" is not even scriptural.

Yeah, I guess it is not true. it only appears 35 times in scripture. 19 times in the old testament and 16 times in the new.

Ben Masada

1 - In Christian theology, universal reconciliation (also called universal salvation, Christian universalism, or in context simply universalism) is the doctrine that all sinful and alienated human souls—because of divine love and mercy—will ultimately be reconciled to God.
2 - Not all will repent, and afterward, they are cut off from the living for all eternity.

3 - There are harsh realities.

1 - There is just one way and no more than one to get reconciled with HaShem so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow. Through repentance and return to the obedience of the Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

2 - Repented or not, once dead, we are all cut off from the living forever in the afterlife.

3 - That's not harsh but simply natural.

Ben Masada

Genesis 2:17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

Genesis 3:3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Genesis 3:4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.

1 - Hosea 4:6 "My People perish for lack of knowledge." Is that a contradiction or a Catch-22 which is obedience by doing the opposite of the command? A Catch-22 because the Genesis account of Creation is an allegory. The Lord could not have said to Adam that he would die if he ate from the tree of knowledge and the opposite to His Prophet that one dies for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is an abomination in the Lord's sight. When Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat of the tree of knowledge, it was the Lord's catch-22 to rather enhance man's appetite for the tree of knowledge. If the prohibition were to be observed, the fruit of that tree would not have been so enticing and the tree would not have been planted in the center of the garden to call the attention of all. And the Lord would not have employed the services of the serpent to explain that they had misunderstood the command which had been meant to be rather the opposite. As Adam and Eve realized what the Lord really meant, the abomination of ignorance had been neutralized.

CherubRam

Yeah, I guess it is not true. it only appears 35 times in scripture. 19 times in the old testament and 16 times in the new.

The Hebrew word Sheol means "grave," it does not translate as "Hell." You are confused. Neither does the Hebrew word "Gehenna" translate as "Hell."

CherubRam

1 - Hosea 4:6 "My People perish for lack of knowledge." Is that a contradiction or a Catch-22 which is obedience by doing the opposite of the command? A Catch-22 because the Genesis account of Creation is an allegory. The Lord could not have said to Adam that he would die if he ate from the tree of knowledge and the opposite to His Prophet that one dies for lack of knowledge. Ignorance is an abomination in the Lord's sight. When Adam and Eve were forbidden to eat of the tree of knowledge, it was the Lord's catch-22 to rather enhance man's appetite for the tree of knowledge. If the prohibition were to be observed, the fruit of that tree would not have been so enticing and the tree would not have been planted in the center of the garden to call the attention of all. And the Lord would not have employed the services of the serpent to explain that they had misunderstood the command which had been meant to be rather the opposite. As Adam and Eve realized what the Lord really meant, the abomination of ignorance had been neutralized.

Perish for the lack of knowledge can mean both first and second death. Just because a parable is used, it does not mean there is no real consequence.

CherubRam

1 - There is just one way and no more than one to get reconciled with HaShem so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow. Through repentance and return to the obedience of the Law. (Isa. 1:18,19)

2 - Repented or not, once dead, we are all cut off from the living forever in the afterlife.

3 - That's not harsh but simply natural.

The (sheep and goats) are both called back into being for the day of judgement.