Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Cruciform

However, the trinity doctrine makes three separate Gods, whether or not they want to admit it.
However, you fail to accurately comprehend the doctrine of the Trinity, whether or not you're aware of it. As has already been observed:
"A straightforwardly false statement on your part. Trinitarians are monotheists, believing that there is one Being which is God."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

God's Truth

However, you fail to accurately comprehend the doctrine of the Trinity, whether or not you're aware of it. As has already been observed:
"A straightforwardly false statement on your part. Trinitarians are monotheists, believing that there is one Being which is God."

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

You are just in denial.

The trinity doctrine says that God the Father is God, and that Jesus Christ is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The trinity doctrine says they are NOT each other, and that they are separate and distinct. THAT makes three Gods, and not One.

God's Truth

You don't have to speak another language. Get a KJV and you'll have God's word in English.

I am glad that you agree that we do not have to speak another language. As for the KJV...get yourself some other translations in our modern English to use with it. The KJV is not easy for anyone to understand in our times.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus said when anyone sees him, they have seen the Father.

So then, tell me, considering what Jesus says...can we say those who witnessed the death of Jesus on the cross saw God the Father on the cross, yes or no?

Wake up GT! The Father was not on the cross. The son was.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God in the flesh!

Why don't you believe Jesus?

Jesus says when you see him you see the Father.

Jesus is God in the flesh. However, Jesus is not the Father. I have shown you the scriptures many times. You practice a form of modalism, not christianity.

Cruciform

The trinity doctrine says that God the Father is God, and that Jesus Christ is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The trinity doctrine says they are NOT each other, and that they are separate and distinct.
Yes, they are distinct Persons, NOT separate Beings (gods). This is the basis of your error---a failure to discern the difference between Being and Person. God is one Being in three Persons---not three beings (gods).

THAT makes three Gods, and not One.
False (see above).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

God's Truth

Yes, they are distinct Persons, NOT separate Beings (gods). This is the basis of your error---a failure to discern the difference between Being and Person. God is one Being in three Persons---not three beings (gods).

False (see above).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

You are in denial.

The trinity doctrine says God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are separate and distinct.

Cruciform

Jesus is God in the flesh! Why don't you believe Jesus? Jesus says when you see him you see the Father.
Yes, when we see the Son we see the Father because they share oneness of Being, not because they are the same Person (they're not). Again, you must distinguish between Being and Person.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is God in the flesh.

There is only One God, and He is the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all,

So you don't believe that Jesus and the holy Spirit are God. Why doesn't this surprise me.

God's Truth

Yes, when we see the Son we see the Father because they share oneness of Being, not because they are the same Person (they're not). Again, you must distinguish between Being and Person.

You had just before said I was wrong about the trinity doctrine when I said that, but then you say the very thing that I said.

What do you call their same Being?