Jesus is God !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does it say in the Bible that Godhead means trinity?

Any good bible student knows the correct wording is that of divine nature.

The kjv was translated by 40 trins and changes were made by one man who presented it to the King for his approval.

They were all trins like Kenneth Copeland and crowd, drawn back to mother church of satan.

LA

marhig

Christians believe what is written.....to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 2 Corinthians 5:6, 2 Corinthians 5:8

Cults believe people remain unknowing in the grave.

That means absent from this body of flesh is to be present with the Lord. Thus we are to be born anew living by the will of God and dead to self to be present with the Lord. That's in this lifetime.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe that Christ was a Spirit before he came into this world, because it says in the Bible that he was in the prophets and that he was with God and is going back to him.

But I don't believe that we are conscious in the natural grave in the ground when we die, that's just crazy.

Do you mean you also believe Jesus was conscious spirit before he was born who was not the father?

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everywhere. Have you actually read the Bible? God is Triune....Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I know. You don't know God refers to Himself as "US", "WE", and "OUR" from the very beginning.

Try actually reading the Bible....better start in Genesis.

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

marhig

Everywhere. Have you actually read the Bible? God is Triune....Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I know. You don't know God refers to Himself as "US", "WE", and "OUR" from the very beginning.

Try actually reading the Bible....better start in Genesis.

Where does it actually say that the word Godhead means trinity in the Bible? I've never read it, Or even where it explains what the Godhead means?

And the father, son and Holy Spirit don't mean a trinity it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that they are triune. They are exactly how it says in the Bible, the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. No trinity needed.

Why does God saying us and our make God triune? When I say us and our in a conversation it doesn't mean I'm the person that I'm talking to as well, I'm just me. Just that we are doing something together. Everything in heaven is in the image of God. If it isn't, it won't be there.

That's why God wants our hearts cleansed now, the last will be first and the first will be last. The more we let go now of the flesh and this world, the stronger we become in God and we take that with us.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That means absent from this body of flesh is to be present with the Lord. Thus we are to be born anew living by the will of God and dead to self to be present with the Lord. That's in this lifetime.

I doubt it.

We will be present with the lord in our new bodies after the resurrection.

Trins have to believe they are not present with the lord by any means until they die.

LA

glorydaz

That means absent from our body of flesh is to be present with the Lord. Thus we are to be born anew living by the will of God and dead to self to be present with the Lord. That's in this lifetime.

Really? :chuckle:

I have an idea. Try actually reading the Bible.

"Our earthly house" is our body. Where are we headed? A house ETERNAL IN THE HEAVENS.

2 Corinthians 5:1
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.​

Pay attention now.....we are earnestly desiring to be clothed with a "spiritual body"....that MORTALITY (you know what mortality means, don't you?) might be swallowed up of life.

2 Cor. 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Notice this "earnest of the Spirit"? These people are saved, but still in their body of flesh.

2 Cor. 5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. 6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.​

Want more proof? Paul writes here....

Philippians 1:22-24
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

marhig

Do you mean you also believe Jesus was conscious spirit before he was born who was not the father?

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
I believe Christ was a Spirit yes, Jesus is the fleshly body that Christ was in, and it shows us in the Bible that Christ was in the prophets, and that the spiritual rock that followed them was Christ.

1 Corinthians 10

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ

1 Peter 1

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

marhig

Really? :chuckle:

I have an idea. Try actually reading the Bible.

"Our earthly house" is our body. Where are we headed? A house ETERNAL IN THE HEAVENS.

2 Corinthians 5:1
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.​

Pay attention now.....we are earnestly desiring to be clothed with a "spiritual body"....that MORTALITY (you know what mortality means, don't you?) might be swallowed up of life.

2 Cor. 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Notice this "earnest of the Spirit"? These people are saved, but still in their body of flesh.

2 Cor. 5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. 6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.​

Want more proof? Paul writes here....

Philippians 1:22-24
22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.

No our earthly house is this body of flesh, and when it is dissolved and the flesh is dead then we have a temple made without hands, a house of God built by him, for him. Your are reading everything naturally not spiritually.

If we are at home in our flesh, then we are absent from God, we are lay down our lives, become a living sacrifice and to die to self to be with God.

marhig

I doubt it.

We will be present with the lord in our new bodies after the resurrection.

Trins have to believe they are not present with the lord by any means until they die.

LA
Do you know about death to self? And that when we die to self will, and live by the will of God then we are present with the Lord?

We can't love our flesh and this world and be present with God, it has to go.

glorydaz

Where does it actually say that the word Godhead means trinity in the Bible? I've never read it, Or even where it explains what the Godhead means?

And the father, son and Holy Spirit don't mean a trinity it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that they are triune. They are exactly how it says in the Bible, the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. No trinity needed.

Why does God saying us and our make God triune? When I say us and our in a conversation it doesn't mean I'm the person that I'm talking to as well, I'm just me. Just that we are doing something together.

Together with who if you are supposedly alone? :AMR:

Do you go into the kitchen all by yourself and say, "Let us make meatballs tonight, and let us make sure we put onions in it." :chuckle:

Gen. 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.​

Everything in heaven is in the image of God. If it isn't, it won't be there.

:rotfl:

That's why God wants our hearts cleansed now, the last will be first and the first will be last. The more we let go now of the flesh and this world, the stronger we become in God and we take that with us.

Do you realize what you're saying? You sound demented.

Is the Father God?
Is the Son God?
Is the Holy Spirit God?

If those aren't the US, and the OUR, and the WE in Genesis, then who are they?

glorydaz

No our earthly house is this body of flesh, and when it is dissolved and the flesh is dead then we have a temple made without hands, a house of God built by him, for him. Your are reading everything naturally not spiritually.

If we are at home in our flesh, then we are absent from God, we are lay down our lives, become a living sacrifice and to die to self to be with God.

Fine, don't listen. Don't read scripture. Don't learn. Just run your mouth and stay wandering around in the wilderness. I have no pity for the willfully ignorant.

marhig

Together with who if you are supposedly alone? :AMR:

Do you go into the kitchen all by yourself and say, "Let us make meatballs tonight, and let us make sure we put onions in it." :chuckle:

Gen. 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.​

:rotfl:

Do you realize what you're saying? You sound demented.

Is the Father God?
Is the Son God?
Is the Holy Spirit God?

If those aren't the US, and the OUR, and the WE in Genesis, then who are they?
Can't you see that everything in heaven is in the image of God, they only speak what God gives them to speak, and do what God tells them to do, they are all under subjection to him, even the son. If they don't do as he says they won't be there.

And we have to learn to put away the flesh and this world, live by God's will whilst we are here. Jesus said, those who enter into the kingdom of heaven are those who do the will of my father.

glorydaz

Can't you see that everything in heaven is in the image of God, they only speak what God gives them to speak, and do what God tells them to do, they are all under subjection to him, even the son. If they don't do as he says they won't be there.

And we have to learn to put away the flesh and this world, live by God's will whilst we are here. Jesus said, those who enter into the kingdom of heaven are those who do the will of my father.

I can see you're a foolish wanna be Seer. I've read a lot of claptrap in my day, but you self proclaimed spiritual wanna be's who deny the Deity of the Jesus Christ take the cake. Go start a commune in the desert and gaze at the stars....you might find your own lost soul. :wave:

marhig

Fine, don't listen. Don't read scripture. Don't learn. Just run your mouth and stay wandering around in the wilderness. I have no pity for the willfully ignorant.
I don't need to learn from you, you're not speaking the truth.

Look at this, to gird is to cover/ clothe. This is what the clothing means in those verses you have quoted, it doesn't mean when we die, but being covered now, in this lifetime. Now read what Jesus says once our covering is gone and we are being clothed upon from by another which is God.

John 21

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Do you understand what this means?

marhig

I can see you're a foolish wanna be Seer. I've read a lot of claptrap in my day, but you self proclaimed spiritual wanna be's who deny the Deity of the Jesus Christ take the cake. Go start a commune in the desert and gaze at the stars....you might find your own lost soul. :wave:
Insulting others doesn't help, it just makes you look childish.

As I said, I believe what Jesus and his apostles teach, and they teach that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God and that he is risen. And I do. And if that's good enough for Jesus as his apostles is good enough for me. And you have no right to judge others as lost who don't believe as you do, when we believe exactly what Jesus says we are to believe in the Bible. But that's between you and God.

glorydaz

I don't need to learn from you, you're not speaking the truth.

Look at this, to gird is to cover/ clothe. This is what the clothing means in those verses you have quoted, it doesn't mean when we die, but being covered now, in this lifetime. Now read what Jesus says once our covering is gone and we are being clothed upon from by another which is God.

John 21

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Do you understand what this means?

Oh yes, I understand what it means. It means you are as dumb as a post.