Jesus is God !

StanJ

Your not even scratching my butt Stan.

But I must say your defending your false faith with all you have, but it is not enough. Truth always wins and you are not displaying it.

You're ABSOLUTELY right keypurr...and you're going to find out way ahead of me how wrong you have been all these many years.

:rip:

keypurr

You're ABSOLUTELY right keypurr...and you're going to find out way ahead of me how wrong you have been all these many years.

:rip:

I am looking forward to my meeting with my Lord.

He will raise me before he does you by a thousand years.

He said: "IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE there are many mansions........."

Note that he did not say his house. Wonder why?

StanJ

I am looking forward to my meeting with my Lord.
He will raise me before he does you by a thousand years.
He said: "IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE there are many mansions........."
Note that he did not say his house. Wonder why?

You won't be when you find out WHO he actually is and how badly you were deceived, all because you were too proud to listen or believe.

We ALL know you can't read in proper context or perspective, so why ask these inane questions all the time when you don't even understand what you read?

keypurr

You won't be when you find out WHO he actually is and how badly you were deceived, all because you were too proud to listen or believe.

We ALL know you can't read in proper context or perspective, so why ask these inane questions all the time when you don't even understand what you read?

Oh yes I will Stan because I am doing the work he wants me to do. Why do you think I was given these thoughts? To know God and the son he sent is a blessing. I know that he is pleased with my sharing of his truth.

You however should be deeply concerned that your limited knowledge of God has put you on the wrong road. I pray sincerely that you open your mind to things that could be. We know little about the spirit world but we need to learn about it. Christ is a spiritual being like God is. He however has a God that created him and gave him power.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh yes I will Stan because I am doing the work he wants me to do. Why do you think I was given these thoughts? To know God and the son he sent is a blessing. I know that he is pleased with my sharing of his truth.

You however should be deeply concerned that your limited knowledge of God has put you on the wrong road. I pray sincerely that you open your mind to things that could be. We know little about the spirit world but we need to learn about it. Christ is a spiritual being like God is. He however has a God that created him and gave him power.

To confuse the brethren. However you must understand whose thoughts you have been given but you don't. Of course the one who gave you these thoughts is pleased with what you are doing. At least Stan knows the true nature of God of which you have no understanding.

StanJ

Isn't it obvious why the father of lies would give you these thoughts?
I'm sure he is VERY pleased with all the lies you tell.

I doubt you have a sincere bone in your body keypurr, otherwise you would KNOW the truth and He would set you free.

keypurr

Isn't it obvious why the father of lies would give you these thoughts?
I'm sure he is VERY pleased with all the lies you tell.

I doubt you have a sincere bone in your body keypurr, otherwise you would KNOW the truth and He would set you free.

Satan is controlling you Stan.

I am free Stan, your not. I have no traditions to bind me to the half truths you get in church. It is you who bows down to a false God, not me. I bow to the God that Jesus Christ has. It is just that simple.

StanJ

Satan is controlling you Stan.
I am free Stan, your not. I have no traditions to bind me to the half truths you get in church. It is you who bows down to a false God, not me. I bow to the God that Jesus Christ has. It is just that simple.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To confuse the brethren. However you must understand whose thoughts you have been given but you don't. Of course the one who gave you these thoughts is pleased with what you are doing. At least Stan knows the true nature of God of which you have no understanding.

Keypurr thrives off his vivid imagination. He creates his own false doctrine. Poor man.

keypurr

How do you fit that tail through your big boy pants? You know the one you inherited from your father?

Don't you know that Satan is a spiritual being and does not need clothes? Christ was also. Till he took the form of man.

Oh, you will not understand that.

StanJ

Don't you know that Satan is a spiritual being and does not need clothes? Christ was also. Till he took the form of man.
Oh, you will not understand that.

I was referring to YOU, NOT your father.
Jesus Christ was a man, that you keep insisting one and now you want us to treat him as a spirit? :doh:
You know what the Bible says about those of two minds?

keypurr

I was referring to YOU, NOT your father.
Jesus Christ was a man, that you keep insisting one and now you want us to treat him as a spirit? :doh:
You know what the Bible says about those of two minds?

Jesus was a man, a sinless man.
Christ however is a spirit, it is the express image of the Father.

Jesus was a man that was anointed with the spirit Christ. Christ was IN him. Christ is a FORM of God. Phil 2.

Only after the anointing God declared that this was his son. Then Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the power and wisdom he just received. Then he was tested by Satan.