Jesus is God !

StanJ

Jesus was a man, a sinless man.
Christ however is a spirit, it is the express image of the Father.

Jesus was a man that was anointed with the spirit Christ. Christ was IN him. Christ is a FORM of God. Phil 2.

Only after the anointing God declared that this was his son. Then Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the power and wisdom he just received. Then he was tested by Satan.

Good so you now see two dimensions of Jesus...not much further to see the 3rd. IF you'll just open up those peepers.

The Bible does NOT say that keypurr, YOU do.

What anointing keypurr, where does this happen?

keypurr

Good so you now see two dimensions of Jesus...not much further to see the 3rd. IF you'll just open up those peepers.

The Bible does NOT say that keypurr, YOU do.

What anointing keypurr, where does this happen?

What was Jesus baptized with Stan?

ACTS 10:38, what is the power?

Gurucam

That is too confusing what you say, and I do not think it makes any sense.

We are flesh and spirit.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Zechariah 12:1 shows us that the spirit has a form.

Jesus reconciles us to God when we are saved; we become the temple of the Living God. As we obey Jesus, our spirits become more alive. As we obey Jesus, we are being transformed into his image. We become like Jesus.

Why should the following confuse you?
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
How can you be Christian if the above confuses you?

It says that the son of man Lord Jesus can be blasphemed and one will be forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost one will n not be forgiven at any place or time.

Clearly the son of man Lord Jesus is not at all equal to or the same as the Holy Ghost.

This is very clear. It is confusing only for one who seeks to corrupt its clear message.

God's Truth

Why should the following confuse you?

How can you be Christian if the above confuses you?

The question is, how can you be a Christian if you lie and twist things to make it look like I was confused by any scripture when I was not.
It says that the son of man Lord Jesus can be blasphemed and one will be forgiven. However if one blaspheme the Holy Ghost one will n not be forgiven at any place or time.

Clearly the son of man Lord Jesus is not at all equal to or the same as the Holy Ghost.

This is very clear. It is confusing only for one who seeks to corrupt its clear message.

The Holy Spirit is the evidence of God. If you blasphemy the Holy Spirit, even after having the evidence of God and Jesus, then how can you be forgiven?

God and Jesus are both the Holy Spirit.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

StanJ

What was Jesus baptized with Stan?

ACTS 10:38, what is the power?

You know the answer to that keypurr, so why ask?

The power is God, incarnate in Jesus.

You have to ALSO read ALL of John 1 to get the details keypurr, but we ALL know you don't like to read ALL of John 1 because it shows your dogma is wrong.

keypurr

You know the answer to that keypurr, so why ask?

The power is God, incarnate in Jesus.

You have to ALSO read ALL of John 1 to get the details keypurr, but we ALL know you don't like to read ALL of John 1 because it shows your dogma is wrong.

When did Jesus receive this incarnate power?

Think

StanJ

When did Jesus receive this incarnate power?

Really? You don't remember?

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).
“Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus."
“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Wake up keypurr....smell the coffee.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).
“Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus."
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Two thing you should note about the narrative. Virgins are often spoiled, and Mary was a full grown virgin. She didn't remain one after the birth either. It is not a sexual thing.

Smell the coffee.

keypurr

Where does it say there that Jesus is God incarnant?

You are so dense Stan, you really think that the little baby is God.

No, your way off base again.

I will give you a hint, think of a Dove.

keypurr

Make my coffee with cream and two sugars.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Make my coffee with cream and two sugars.
You grieve the Father and the Holy Spirit. Scripture tells you not to do that.

Ephesians 4:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you are sealed for the day of redemption.

StanJ

What is incarnant?

Dense is the guy who asks for scriptures he has been shown for years and rejects ALL the time.
Learn to read with COMPREHENSION and there may be hope for you...but I doubt it.

keypurr

You grieve the Father and the Holy Spirit. Scripture tells you not to do that.

Ephesians 4:30 Modern English Version (MEV)

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you are sealed for the day of redemption.

No I don't BR. I just stated that the verses he posted do not prove his point.

The subject matter we are discussing is Jesus God?

I see ONLY the Father as God. I see the Holy Spirit as the power God uses to do his will. And I see the son the same way, he came to do the will of his Father.

You have no idea of the love and respect I have for God and his son.

StanJ

I see ONLY the Father as God. I see the Holy Spirit as the power God uses to do his will. And I see the son the same way, he came to do the will of his Father.
You have no idea of the love and respect I have for God and his son.

Which just confirms that you are BLIND!
We ALL have a very good idea....NONE for the real God our savior.

keypurr

What is incarnant?

Dense is the guy who asks for scriptures he has been shown for years and rejects ALL the time.
Learn to read with COMPREHENSION and there may be hope for you...but I doubt it.

The question really is Stan, when did Jesus become the Christ?

We know he is God's flesh son.
We know he was born to be the Savior.
We know he became the Christ.

Acts 10:38 tells you the answer. Christ is power, he has the fullness of the Father. God would not put that power into a baby. Jesus had to grow in wisdom, Christ laid the foundation for the Universe. Jesus did not get that power and knowledge until the spirit Christ entered him. Jesus became the Christ when the Dove landed on him. It was then God declared that this was his son. He needed to go into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to this power he just received.

Consider what I just posted Stan, just incase I am right. Christ, the spirit son, was sent to dwell in the body prepared for him, Jesus. Heb 10:5.

StanJ

The question really is Stan, when did Jesus become the Christ?

We know he is God's flesh son.
We know he was born to be the Savior.
We know he became the Christ.

Acts 10:38 tells you the answer. Christ is power, he has the fullness of the Father. God would not put that power into a baby. Jesus had to grow in wisdom, Christ laid the foundation for the Universe. Jesus did not get that power and knowledge until the spirit Christ entered him. Jesus became the Christ when the Dove landed on him. It was then God declared that this was his son. He needed to go into the wilderness for forty days to adjust to this power he just received.

Consider what I just posted Stan, just incase I am right. Christ, the spirit son, was sent to dwell in the body prepared for him, Jesus. Heb 10:5.

Asked and answered MANY times keypurr.
Christ is a name for Messiah, NOT a spiritual being. The WORD is God the spiritual being that was incarnated in Jesus.
There's NOT a chance in hell you are right keypurr, but it IS where you are headed not having confessed the REAL Messiah as your savior.

keypurr

Asked and answered MANY times keypurr.
Christ is a name for Messiah, NOT a spiritual being. The WORD is God the spiritual being that was incarnated in Jesus.
There's NOT a chance in hell you are right keypurr, but it IS where you are headed not having confessed the REAL Messiah as your savior.

You just do not wish to learn, do you?