Jesus is God !

Gurucam

The question is, how can you be a Christian if you lie and twist things to make it look like I was confused by any scripture when I was not.

I do not interpret scriptures. I accept the KJV N.T. literally.

The revelation which you seem to object to is:
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The 'son of man' is the Lord Jesus in a 'seen' and temporal, human physical body (i.e. born of the Holy Spirit and Mother Mary) . The above revelation clearly confirms that in this format (as the son of man) the Lord Jesus is not entitled to all things and privileges due to the Holy Ghost.

The 'Son of God' is the Lord Jesus clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. This is the Lord Jesus born of only the Holy Ghost. Jesus is currently in spirit heaven, clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal, Spirit, Son of God body. In this format the Lord Jesus needs and has no physical body. It this Spirit only format He is entitle to all things and privileges due to the Holy Ghost. In this Spirit only format the Lord Jesus is the direct and pure son of the Holy Ghost. The Lord Jesus came to earth, in a physical body but was raise to spirit heaven, in a spiritual body.

Therefore the above revelation says:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Lord Jesus in a human physical body, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

On what grounds do you object to the above?

Clearly you must lie and twist scriptures to suit your own preconceived, preconditioned, corrupted and antichrist ideas. And that is what you are doing, exactly.
God and Jesus are both the Holy Spirit.
There are three, and the three are one and the same.
The revelation clearly confirm that one can blaspheme the Son of man and one will be forgiven. This is what Paul did and he was not only forgiven, he was given Jesus' Christian commission. Paul not only blasphemed the son of man, Lord Jesus. He also blasphemed the church which the son of man, Lord Jesus established (i.e. Peter's church) and he was forgiven and given Jesus Christian commission.

However one cannot blaspheme the Holy Ghost and be forgiven. One who blaspheme the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven at any place or time.

Humans are permitted to blaspheme the Son of man. However humans are not permitted to blaspheme the Holy Ghost. Clearly the Son of man is not the Holy Ghost.

There is an obvious intrinsic and very real difference between the son of man and the Holy Ghost. They are not the same.

Peter was given his commission by the 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. Peter's commission is a 'seen' and temporal commission. This is a far lesser commission than the one given to Paul. One can blaspheme the Son of man and Peter's commission and one will be forgiven. Indeed Paul did both of these things and he was forgiven and given Jesus' 'not seen', Christian commission.

Unlike Peter, Paul was appointed differently, by a higher Lord Jesus.

Paul was given the Christian commission by the 'not seen', eternal, Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul's commission is a 'not seen' and eternal commission. If one blasphemes Paul and his commission one will not be forgiven at any place or time.

Wake up my friend and come to terms with your very sad pro-Jewish and seriously antichrist predicament and posturing.

Clearly you strongly and unfairly dislike the truth as confirmed by the above quoted KJV N.T. revelation. Clearly if you do not and cannot accept truth as confirmed by revelations in the KJV N.T. you cannot be and are not Christian. This means that if you are posturing like a Christian, you are simply a false prophet who came in Jesus' name and you are seeking to mislead many.

Last edited:

Lon

You just do not realize that your the blind man.

He said/she said...so nothing but opinion assertion from each perspective.

Tell me what this means: John 20:28 Thomas said to Jesus, "You are my Lord and God."

Who is being talked to? What is being said to him? What does it necessarily, clearly mean?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Tell me what this means: John 20:28 Thomas said to Jesus, "You are my Lord and God."

Who is being talked to? What is being said to him? What does it necessarily, clearly mean?

It means Jesus after the resurrection is made both Lord and Christ, by God His Father, who is in Him.

However Jesus Himself is a man, born from the human race, the seed of Abraham, the son of David.

Lets not destroy the gospel record of how God has bought forth from man, a King like us to reign over us.

Joh 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

LA

achduke

When you talk to Jesus in the flesh God is in him. God is the mind, Jesus is the body(Temple). When you talk to Jesus you will be addressing them both. They are inseparable. Does Jesus have a will of his own? I believe he does but he has turned down his volume(will) so low that all you hear is the Father speaking through him.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

John 2:19-21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

1 Kings 8:19 Nevertheless thou shalt not build the house; but thy son that shall come forth out of thy loins, he shall build the house unto my name.

Proverbs 24:3 By wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established;

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Zeke

When you talk to Jesus in the flesh God is in him. God is the mind, Jesus is the body(Temple). When you talk to Jesus you will be addressing them both. They are inseparable. Does Jesus have a will of his own? I believe he does but he has turned down his volume(will) so low that all you hear is the Father speaking through him.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

John 2:19-21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

1 Kings 8:19 Nevertheless thou shalt not build the house; but thy son that shall come forth out of thy loins, he shall build the house unto my name.

Proverbs 24:3 By wisdom a house is built, And by understanding it is established;

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I agree with the spirit of these passages which teach the kingdom and temple resides in man and isn't time based or historically traced which we see being made into idols and theological theories concerning this observable carnal world Luke 15:45 is our journey, and no man can return to heaven unless they came from there to begin with, Jesus being our own prototype.

ThreeAngels

Matt 19:16-26

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This passage actually is teaching the Truth that Jesus is God ! Notice vs 17 As the young man had addressed Jesus as good, and Jesus responded accordingly, why callest thou me good, for none is good but ONE, that One Being God

Now , notice Jesus did not say, none is good but One and that is my Father, but He said that One, Being God !

Now if Jesus by this is not insinuating that He is God, then the alternative is that He was not good, seeing He just said only ONE, not Two, but ONLY ONE is good.

Now, if Jesus was not good, being that He was not the Only One Good God, then His commanding him, the young ruler, in order to be perfect, that he must go sell all his possessions, then give to the poor, and follow Him; Such an commandment exposed that the young man loved his possessions above God, which was a violation of the very first commandment, now if Jesus was not God, then the young mans refusal to obey and follow Jesus, could not be a proper standard to gauge his Love to God !

For there could not have been nothing amiss about not making such a great sacrifice as that Jesus told him, and then following Him if the One speaking was not the One God, who Only was good !
As He was walking by the way, a young ruler came running to Him, and kneeling, reverently saluted Him. “Good Master,” he said, “what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?”
The ruler had addressed Christ merely as an honored rabbi, not discerning in Him the Son of God. The Saviour said, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but one, that is, God.” On what ground do you call Me good? God is the one good. If you recognize Me as such, you must receive Me as His Son and representative. From the book Christ's Object Lessons by Ellen White.

Lon

It means Jesus after the resurrection is made both Lord and Christ, by God His Father, who is in Him.

However Jesus Himself is a man, born from the human race, the seed of Abraham, the son of David.

Lets not destroy the gospel record of how God has bought forth from man, a King like us to reign over us.

Joh 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
Joh 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

LA
:nono: "My Lord and My God." Regardless of how one might be filled with His Spirit, they are not God. Point: Jesus Is clearly "Lord and God" in this scripture. There is no fancy dance away from it. This much is clear. I am triune after this because there is only one God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:nono: "My Lord and My God." Regardless of how one might be filled with His Spirit, they are not God. Point: Jesus Is clearly "Lord and God" in this scripture. There is no fancy dance away from it. This much is clear. I am triune after this because there is only one God.

I do not care what you believe.

I just repeat what the Bible says.

Have you not understood that the word lord there is not the name of the Father and means master.

It was the Father who made His Son both lord and Christ, according to the Bible.

Heb 2:7 Thou (the Father)madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him (Jesus)over the works of thy (Fathers) hands:

Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, (the Father)in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine (the Father's)hands:

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

LA

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus died then he is not God for God can not die.

Paul says he is the image of God, not God.

Jesus is the only person who has ever come back from the dead of their own accord, which means that he didn't 'die' in the sense that other people die, he simply departed from the physical body and came back to it.

That's something only God can do.

keypurr

Jesus is the only person who has ever come back from the dead of their own accord, which means that he didn't 'die' in the sense that other people die, he simply departed from the physical body and came back to it.

I disagree, if Jesus did not die a human death our faith is in vain. He died as a man. God raised him. Your church is in error.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No.

Jesus died at the hands of men and His Father raised Him from the dead.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
Heb 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Heb 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Act 2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Act 2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

LA

achduke

You miss the point. The spirit of God is IN Christ. God is the Spirit or working through the Holy Spirit, Jesus is the temple. God tabernacles in his temple.

When Christ was speaking to the man possessed with the spirits that called themselves Legion was Christ talking to the evil spirits that were possessing the man or was Christ talking to the possessed man who was not in control of his own will?

God's temple our body is made to accept the Spirit of God. If our body is vacant of the Spirit of God then the adversary can possible posses it.

Last edited:

achduke

John 2:19 - Because Jesus Is God

Who is answering in this verse? Jesus or the Spirit of God who is in Jesus?

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who is answering in this verse? Jesus or the Spirit of God who is in Jesus?

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
God raised Himself; Jesus Christ is God