New Zealand gunmen kill 49 people at two mosques

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Showing once again that Islam doesn't have a monopoly on violence and terror.
Did someone say they did?
oh, i sure hope it wasn't trump supporters
I think he's being linked to him. He mentioned Candace Owens.

That's kinda irrelevant though.

Relevant is that unfortunately, New Zealand doesn't do justice, so he'll be eligible for parole in a few years. That's right, the government thinks murderers should walk free once they've served a "life" term (with time off for good behavior).

If it were up to me, he'd only serve a few minutes. A few minutes tied to a stake while family members of the people he killed chuck things at him.

Engine blocks, for example.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If it were up to me, he'd only serve a few minutes. A few minutes tied to a stake while family members of the people he killed chuck things at him.

:thumb:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think he's being linked to him. He mentioned Candace Owens.

figures :doh:

balls of flaming tar

starving rats

:think:

starving rats dipped in molten tar and lit on fire :banana:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the retard left a manifesto:

To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the invaders themselves.

betcha the maori would be surprised to hear their homeland described as "european"

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it.
It's better to have a gun and need it, than to not have a gun and not need it.

way 2 go

TheReligionofPeace.com

List of Killings in
the Name of Islam:

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 359 Islamic attacks in 32 countries, in which 2013 people were killed and 2019 injured.

2019.03.11 Nigeria Anguwan Gamu , 46 killed , A pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists.

2019.03.07 Afghanistan Kabul , 11 killed 90 injured , Sunni bombers strike a Shiite political gathering, killing eleven

2019.03.01 Somalia Mogadishu, 29 killed 80 injured , Fundamentalists slaughter thirty civilians during an assault on a hotel.

2019.02.26 Nigeria Maro, 32 killed , Thirty-two people are killed in a targeted attack on a Christian community.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A gun in your hand is better than a whole police force on the phone.
Yup. New Zealand regulations say that if the police find you expressing intention to use a gun for it's primary purpose — ie, defense — you will not be given a license.

Had there even been one armed man among the people in the mosque, dozens of lives might have been saved and justice might have been served.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Yup. New Zealand regulations say that if the police find you expressing intention to use a gun for it's primary purpose — ie, defense — you will not be given a license.

Had there even been one armed man among the people in the mosque, dozens of lives might have been saved and justice might have been served.
Time and again it is unambiguously confirmed that murderers live among us. Knee jerk reaction to this somber reminder is to diminish the ability of innocent people to defend against murderers. Makes no sense.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Time and again it is unambiguously confirmed that murderers live among us. Knee jerk reaction to this somber reminder is to diminish the ability of innocent people to defend against murderers. Makes no sense.
And outrage over the lack of justice only fuels more violence.

Or votes for Trump.

Which liberals like to conflate.

It's a vicious cycle. The solution? Implement justice. Hang this loser from a stake at the city gates. It's almost worth a retroactive law.