Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

musterion

Right over your head again.

b36b7362213b6ac28de41839a3361185ee0286643ca4235535a7fba53e16948b.png

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A soldier in the field isn't suppose to follow an order that violates the rules of conduct. The order is itself unlawful. That wasn't the case here, which is why Trump had to pardon the Sheriff.

That ... and he was taking his "power" for a test drive. He will soon begin to pardon Flynn, Manafort, his son, son-in-law, etc. to keep them from talking. Also, did you noticed he used a national catastrophe to drop this tidbit of news. He figured if the news organizations were covering Hurricane Harvey, he could just slip this one by.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That ... and he was taking his "power" for a test drive. He will soon begin to pardon Flynn, Manafort, his son, son-in-law, etc. to keep them from talking. Also, did you noticed he used a national catastrophe to drop this tidbit of news. He figured if the news organizations were covering Hurricane Harvey, he could just slip this one by.
Is he working up to pardon himself?

drbrumley

drbrumley

You're welcome.

Alt Right. He doesn't identify with the traditional right entirely. Have you read anything he's written on the point?

No. Nothing anyone says has to be sincere. If I didn't know that before I arrived here I've had a thorough education in it since. But I've generally found that when people commit to one side of the political spectrum the one thing they never want any confusion about, can get snippy at the drop of a hat about, is the idea that they might be on the other side of the coin. Politics, in this country, is on the whole a touchier subject than religion with most.

Given the emotionalism that sweeps through political rhetoric and positioning these days, I'm as confident of someone declaring himself as an advocate of the right or left as I would be someone declaring their homosexuality twenty years ago. No liberal I've ever met would want to be confused as a conservative and I can't imagine what would drive a conservative to represent himself as a liberal.

The only people I ever see making the attempt to paint against the grain are at the fringe and then only speaking for others.

A lot of words about nothing....thanks for your attempt at an answer, more than I can say for your cohort...

What makes a person right or left? What makes Hitler right wing? And Stalin left? Ya'll going around saying Nazism is a hard core right wing ideology....What makes you guys say that....

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A lot of words about nothing...
I'm not responsible for your bias restrictions.

What makes a person right or left? What makes Hitler right wing? And Stalin left? Ya'll going around saying Nazism is a hard core right wing
I'm a me, not a ya'll and I never went around saying that.

What I think sums the association is a thing John Stewart summed by borrowing from John Stewart Mill. While you don't have to like a Nazi or a White Supremacist to be a conservative, they sure love you conservatives. They feel at home and in sympathetic union with the conservative movement. It is incumbent on conservatives to figure out why that is and what they can do about it.

drbrumley

I'm not responsible for your bias restrictions.

I'm a me, not a ya'll and I never went around saying that.

What I think sums the association is a thing John Stewart summed by borrowing from John Stewart Mill. While you don't have to like a Nazi or a White Supremacist to be a conservative, they sure love you conservatives. They feel at home and in sympathetic union with the conservative movement. It is incumbent on conservatives to figure out why that is and what they can do about it.

Oh ok, so it's guilt by disassociation....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
While you don't have to like a Nazi or a White Supremacist to be a conservative, they sure love you conservatives. They feel at home and in sympathetic union with the conservative movement. It is incumbent on conservatives to figure out why that is and what they can do about it.
So, if a crack head likes your car and carjacks you, it's up to you to find out why he likes your car?