I will not vote for trump

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's a new Hillary ad my way that has a Republican woman stating she's voting for Hillary because her son has motor skill issues and doesn't like how Trump dissed that camera guy.

Hillary's main weapon is having people vote according to emotion rather than rationality. She's doing it with that just as she's doing with that lady who was allegedly groped thirty years ago.

:chuckle:
The lifelong distress of somebody touching your breast decades ago- maybe you'll better understand what I mean by 'victimhood' if you actually gave it a thought instead of jumping immediately into screaming 'misogyny!'.

You may as well be concerned about a man who was slapped in the 80's. That is seriously how retarded society has gotten on the subject of sexual assault, and I would literally think you were retarded if you came up to me with such a qualm.

What really happened is that these women came forward to distract the media from covering the atom bomb Trump landed on the Clinton Foundation. The timing is not coincidental, along with the rest of the overly convenient incidences throughout the debate stage.

Stop being a ~sheep~. Vote for Trump and end your delusional nonsense :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can see you don't get it
I can see you tying yourself up in a pretzel knot.

the principle is the democratic party supports abortion
-and-
the exception is trump who only an idiot could vote for
-you know who they are
-you can find them in this thread
Your operating principle, for years, was to insist that only those who pulled the Republican lever cared about the unborn.
You granted no reprieve or reasoned exception. No argument against a particular candidate mattered because of that overriding principle.
You called everyone who varied a baby-killer.
Then you met Trump and permitted yourself the exception you allowed no one else, while insulting those who took your earlier advice.

That's the plain truth of it. The only mystery is in the why. I think that's fairly apparent too. You weren't going to admit to error and then take the drubbing and justified excoriation that came with it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you voted for obama who would not defend a born baby -
I voted for him once, but his stupidity on the point controlled nothing on the point. So I didn't vote for him on the point.

Nice offense as defense though. I knew you couldn't address the incongruity of your positions, because they're observably true.

you voted for a member of the democratic party that supports abortion -
You said that already.

you have to live with that
Nothing to "live with".

You're a hypocrite and something of an intellectual coward, unwilling to take what you asked for...and you'll actually have to live with that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... I didn't vote for him on the point.

"the point" being that he was and is a disgusting thoroughly evil scumbag who voted to allow partial birth abortion and the killing of babies who had miraculously survived an abortion

this was the measure of the man, and you trivialize it as "the point"

i would call you to shame but i know you have none

i do look forward to watching you try to explain yourself when you are stripped bare and standing before the judgement throne :thumb:

ClimateSanity

"the point" being that he was and is a disgusting thoroughly evil scumbag who voted to allow partial birth abortion and the killing of babies who had miraculously survived an abortion

i do look forward to watching you try to explain yourself when you are stripped bare and standing before the judgement throne :thumb:

Let's say Trump groped women. How does that compare with allowing partial birth abortions ? That's if both are the measure of the two men.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You're a hypocrite and something of an intellectual coward, unwilling to take what you asked for...and you'll actually have to live with that.
He will look right past that statement. Now, if you had said he would have to live without pork&beans you might get a response.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"the point" being that he was and is a disgusting thoroughly evil scumbag
No, he isn't. He's tragically wrong, ignorant on Roe, but his support was founded on something other than the way most from the right represent it. Here he is in an article by Think Progresss:

OBAMA: I have said repeatedly that I would have been completely in, fully in support of the federal bill that everybody supported — which was to say — that you should provide assistance to any infant that was born— even if it was as a consequence of an induced abortion. That was not the bill that was presented at the state level. What that bill also was doing was trying to undermine Roe vs. Wade.
Obama also felt that the legislation would have taken decision-making out of the hands of doctors, giving anti-abortion activists an opening to sue abortion providers by alleging that they chose to terminate the life of a viable fetus on purpose. He did not, however, express any support for “infanticide” or for ending the life of a viable fetus, as Huckabee and Gingrich claim.

Nah, you're just doing what you do, distorting and mischaracterizing what I write so you can do what your frustration and anger are really here to do. So go to it:

Like being lectured on race relations by an Imperial Wizard.

i do look forward to watching you try to explain yourself when you are stripped bare and standing before the judgement throne
Of course you do. Where I'm hoping to see you and everyone I know standing with God, clothed in grace and whatever corrections and understanding it is we lack in this world being provided in the next.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes town, he is

that's apparent to any Christian

the fact that you can't see it speaks volumes
No, it isn't, Sod, but the fact that you also set yourself up as the judge and spokesman for a faith you only evidence in outrage and jugement is as unsurprising as your avoidance of the rest of my response.

And that's enough of you for a bit. :e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or
no, that is your logic
-
you don't understand principle or exception
-
I do
I'll let you argue with you:

any good lawyer (is that even possible?) knows what an accomplice is
the vast majority of abortions would not be possible without the support of the democratic party
and
that is only possible because many do not vote republican
so
those not voting republican are an accomplice to the killing of babies
No wonder you're eating salad these days, chrys.

Actually it just serves to remind people of what a barmy stalking obsession you have with the guy.

Booooring.

:yawn:
I think there are two sorts of people, my friends and those who don't know me very well. :eek:

Otherwise, I'm comfortable enough with this distinction between the self-appointed spokesperson for God:
i do look forward to watching you try to explain yourself when you are stripped bare and standing before the judgement throne
Of course you do. Where I'm hoping to see you and everyone I know standing with God, clothed in grace and whatever corrections and understanding it is we lack in this world being provided in the next.

But then, this is also the guy who wrote of the Umpqua Community College massacre victims:
most of them were cowards :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
only the ones who acted cowardly :idunno:

especially the ones who cowered
Not what you said then.

most of them were cowards :idunno:

apparently only mintz stood up to the nut

Internet tough guys...they rule the world, if by world you mean the insides of their noggins. :plain:

Nice truncated misrepresentation of what I said in that last bit, by the way. It was so...you.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not what you said then.

most of them were cowards

i based this on the fact that they acted cowardly

i even used dictionary definitions

if you like, i can bump up the thread and you can take a crack at it

have you become less cowardly since last time i made the offer? :chuckle: