I will not vote for trump

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That tired lie won't work. Certainly not coming from a loudmouthed jerk on the internet.

I went to a Catholic priest to help me make my voting decision, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What does that mean exactly, that you dont think you are liable for your own actions or decisions, she also supports abortion, has the rcc changed its stance on that issue?

You never answered me on this one either, does it not bother you that hillary harrasses rape victims? You totally flipped out here when you thoght doser was making light of rape - yet her husband had committed it and hillary not only defended it, but harrassed the women.

And youll vote for her, then blame your preist who doesnt answer for you before God?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, Trump used foundation money to buy a self-portrait

"People contribute. I contribute. The money goes, 100 percent, to a lot of charities, including a lot of military.” — Donald Trump

Per the reporting of Washington Post’s David Farenthold, Trump has not contributed to his own foundation since 2008. The foundation has also been used for non-charitable purposes, including contributing illegally to a political candidate, buying a portrait of Trump and settling a lawsuit.

... more fact-checking of both candidates

I wonder what the portrait looks like? I have a few ideas. :eek:

Danoh

Yes, Trump used foundation money to buy a self-portrait

"People contribute. I contribute. The money goes, 100 percent, to a lot of charities, including a lot of military.” — Donald Trump

Per the reporting of Washington Post’s David Farenthold, Trump has not contributed to his own foundation since 2008. The foundation has also been used for non-charitable purposes, including contributing illegally to a political candidate, buying a portrait of Trump and settling a lawsuit.

... more fact-checking of both candidates

I wonder what the portrait looks like? I have a few ideas. :eek:

Dorian Gray, of course :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's why there's a link on every post, moron.
It's optional you know, genius.

Once when I was trying to be nice to her I told her that I hope she finds her way back someday.
Life is a journey best experienced moving forward. Don't worry about anna. She'll be fine.

The response was not too nice.
Told you to mind your presumptive business did she?

Morpheus

There's a Trump Supporter Born Every Minute
sucker-300x183.png

"One Reason Crowds Surrounding Trump Are Shrinking"

"A Few Dollars Will Buy A Trump Supporter"

Location of Next Trump Resort

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

And this IMBECILE has the NERVE to question Trump's qualifications?

Hillary Reveals America's Nuclear Response Time During The Debate
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10086/watch-hillary-reveals-americas-nuclear-response-chase-stephens

During the final presidential debate, the candidates got into a heated exchange about the use of nuclear weapons, in which Hillary Clinton trotted out her talking point that Donald Trump is unfit to have his finger on the button because of his lack of self-control. What made the internet go nuts, however, was when she added one specific detail to her argument that some are saying is a violation of operational security, a routine she knows well.

In the clip, after calling out Trump for being "casual about the use of nuclear weapons," Hillary then casually pops off the exact response time our government would have during an attack.

"Here's the deal," Hillary tells Chris Wallace and the entire planet watching live, "The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order it must be followed. There's about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so."

Many in the Twittersefere were not pleased with Crooked Hillary's admission, seeing it as a blatant violation of operational security (OPSEC)
............(SNIP)

CvPNoowUAAALlFe.jpg

Morpheus

And this IMBECILE has the NERVE to question Trump's qualifications?

Hillary Reveals America's Nuclear Response Time During The Debate
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10086/watch-hillary-reveals-americas-nuclear-response-chase-stephens
http://www.snopes.com/clinton-four-minute-nuclear/[/URL]
During the final presidential debate, the candidates got into a heated exchange about the use of nuclear weapons, in which Hillary Clinton trotted out her talking point that Donald Trump is unfit to have his finger on the button because of his lack of self-control. What made the internet go nuts, however, was when she added one specific detail to her argument that some are saying is a violation of operational security, a routine she knows well.

In the clip, after calling out Trump for being "casual about the use of nuclear weapons," Hillary then casually pops off the exact response time our government would have during an attack.

"Here's the deal," Hillary tells Chris Wallace and the entire planet watching live, "The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order it must be followed. There's about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so."

Many in the Twittersefere were not pleased with Crooked Hillary's admission, seeing it as a blatant violation of operational security (OPSEC)
............(SNIP)

CvPNoowUAAALlFe.jpg
The imbeciles are those who assume the 4-minute window was a secret and not already public knowledge. If you were really smart you could have verified that the information was disclosed long ago with a 30-second Google search.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-four-minute-nuclear/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The imbeciles are those who assume the 4-minute window was a secret and not already public knowledge..........

What a stupid, ignorant post. Anybody who has served in the military knows that you never just assume your enemy knows your secrets and then go blabbering them out loud, on tv no less! Even if Russia did know it maybe North Korea and others didn't. I'll bet you did not know it was as low as 4 minutes either. Now every raghead and moron like you knows.

That woman is a liar, a criminal, corrupt, and apparently too much of a complete idiot when it comes to secrets, which of course we already know by the way she stored secrets on a home server.

hillary-leaked-classified-nuclear-launch-times-debate.jpg