I will not vote for trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In my last reply to you. Over and over to be exact.

Yeah, you do stop by frequently to scrape off some of your really inspiring witness and flick it in my general direction. The time you called me a "filthy gutter whore rat" was one of your more creative efforts, and it really helped me see what being a Christian is all about.

I defy God in continuing to try and point out you are going to hell. I'm to move on shake the dust as testimony against you.

You defy God in continuing to treat people like crap while pretending it's witness.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yeah, you do stop by frequently to scrape off some of your really inspiring witness and flick it in my general direction. The time you called me a "filthy gutter whore rat" was one of your more creative efforts, and it really helped me see what being a Christian is all about.

You defy God in continuing to treat people like crap while pretending it's witness.

just put him on ignore

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
it may be just a question as to how much you hate

There's also the matter of political correctness and SJWs.

I really feel like Trump would stick it to them.

I like that.

There are problems in our country, and many of those problems vote democrat. I feel like Trump would solve those problems.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

Funny. I don't remember the "call her a 'filthy gutter whore rat'" bit from any of the classical Catholic sources that I've read (e.g., St. Augustine).