I will not vote for trump

kmoney

Hall of Fame
you will see more attempts by trump to sabotage his own campaign
-he does not want to be the nominee
-he can't afford it
-his job is done
-hillary will win thanks to him

I'm not sold in the idea that Trump is colluding with Clinton but I do think there's a pretty good chance that he doesn't really want to win. At least not want to win in any serious way. If he did then he'd probably be putting forth a greater amount of effort.

Foxfire

I'm not sold in the idea that Trump is colluding with Clinton but I do think there's a pretty good chance that he doesn't really want to win. At least not want to win in any serious way. If he did then he'd probably be putting forth a greater amount of effort.

I agree. Whether collusion or just a lark, I don't really think Trump expected to become the phenom that has.

Either way, in the event that he becomes the GOP nominee, I suspect that he'll find Hellary less of an obstacle than the polls might suggest. The Bernies won't follow her. Many of them are willing/vowing to vote Trump or Green party first. Hellary can't reach the millennials en-mass, and there are a lot of them coming out as first time voters.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I agree. Whether collusion or just a lark, I don't really think Trump expected to become the phenom that has.

Either way, in the event that he becomes the GOP nominee, I suspect that he'll find Hellary less of an obstacle than the polls might suggest. The Bernies won't follow her. Many of them are willing/vowing to vote Trump or Green party first. Hellary can't reach the millennials en-mass, and there are a lot of them coming out as first time voters.

:thumb:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I do not believe any republican to have anything on Hillary, especially busTed Cruz. It would seem to that Trump is a MSNBC conspiracy to destroy the worthless neocons, and gain ratings among conservative GOP voters.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

then why do you think he is doing it?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No problem....I consider it important that even the little people like you know where I stand. I consider that my views may have some educational effect which will perhaps help low information voters such as yourself make responsible decisions. In spite of your pro-abortion position.

:carryon:

feel free to post in my thread anytime you want to reach more people

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Trumps running for president because he wants to run for president, plain and simple. Just like the rest, but lie to yourself and pretend every single president doesn't have at least a small bit of self-interest. It's called human nature you dope :rolleyes:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Trumps running for president because he wants to run for president, plain and simple. Just like the rest, but lie to yourself and pretend every single president doesn't have at least a small bit of self-interest. It's called human nature you dope :rolleyes:

you are being used to help elect hillary
-and
-you think I am the dope?

rexlunae

No one expects that a Presidential candidate will have no self-interest. It's just that with Drumpf, it seems to be peculiarly about ego, as most of what he does is. Just ask yourself, what kind of narcissist takes a job where B-list celebrities kowtow to you and ultimately, where you get to order them around and fire them? I had a problem with Drumpf when that was his job. And where do you go for your next ego trip after you've done that?