• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    what's the deal with trump?
    -have you addressed that?
    The deal with Trump ? Trump is WINNING

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
      It was a hypothetical question - IF there was a law banning abortion and a woman has one, should she be punished. The people that provided and performed the abortion are punished and the mother is a victim
      The mother initiated the act. I didn't realize people thought otherwise.

Without punishment why not do it again? If abortion is banned and coat hangers are used again then it's a no fault crime?

Marjorie Dannenfelser says no punishment for the woman who initiated the abortion.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-pile-on-trump
      Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Comment

• Originally posted by exminister View Post

Without punishment why not do it again? If abortion is banned and coat hangers are used again then it's a no fault crime?

Marjorie Dannenfelser says no punishment for the woman who initiated the abortion.

l
        http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-pile-on-trump
        I thought we were talking about the loaded question for Trump - he was duped, but no, the person that performs the abortion would be the criminal

Comment

how many have been raised and taught that it is okay?
          -the democratic party says it is okay
          -many religions say it is okay
          -many women say it is okay
          a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

I thought we were talking about the loaded question for Trump - he was duped, but no, the person that performs the abortion would be the criminal
            What if the mother performed it on herself?

Comment

what's the deal with trump?
              -have you addressed that?
              If Trump is inconsistent that is no surprise. The other two surprised me.

Comment

If Trump is inconsistent that is no surprise. The other two surprised me.
                the supporters of trump surprise me
                a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

and that too...

Comment

Spoiler
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	boo!-scary-star-Halloween-costume-T-Shirts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	2431915

Comment

It was a hypothetical question - IF there was a law banning abortion and a woman has one, should she be punished. The people that provided and performed the abortion are punished and the mother is a victim
                      No. The only victim is the unborn baby ... who has been slaughtered at the request of his/her own mother.
                      A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
                      we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Timotheos View Post
                        Pick one:
                        1. Racist, says Mexicans are rapists.
                        Everything is racist with you all.

2. Sexist.
                        Everything is sexist with you all.

3. Doesn't know where he stands on abortion.
                        Bait questions he wasn't prepared to answer, which exist to excite programmed people such as yourself.

Also
                        It's extraordinarily dumb that abortion is a prime thing in which you consider the presidency for.

Has it occurred to you that they HAVE NO POWER OVER IT?
                        Of course not. To you, President = Demigod King.

4. Willing to violate the Constitution regarding freedom of religion, barring Muslim immigrants on the basis of their religion.
                        Cool story.
                        I wasn't aware that the Constitution was worldwide, or that Christians and Jews were massacring people.

5. Wants to build a wall knowing it will do nothing to stop illegal immigration.
                        And you all don't want to fix immigration problems because then you wouldn't have enough liberal voters.
                        6. Wants to have Mexico pay for the dumb wall, knowing Mexico has refused. Repeats lie, knowing the truth.
                        But America has to be accountable for it's citizens if they go exploit other countries illegally. You all have a really hard time with 'accountability'.

6. No Experience in government, never held an office.
                        Well neither do you. Maybe you shouldn't vote

7. Doesn't pay his debts, went bankrupt 4 times even though he has the money to pay his debts.
                        This dumb thing again.
                        He's far better with money than you.
                        8. Divorced 6 times.
                        Remember when the country went to ruins due to the President's multiple past divorces?

Me neither.

9. Has stupid haircut and big mouth.
                        Well I don't know about haircuts, but you all have the same and aren't even very good at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                          Everything is racist with you all.
                          Who is "Mexicans are rapists" not racist to? I mean other than a racist.

Everything is sexist with you all.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	mel-gibson-mug-shot-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	2431916

Well I don't know about haircuts, but you all have the same and aren't even very good at it
                          Supra.
                          You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                            Who is "Mexicans are rapists" not racist to? I mean other than a racist.
                            Let's define 'racist': the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others

You've all dumbed that down to virtually saying anything critical of another race. Trump was speaking about the gang rape by Mexicans you pretend doesn't exist.
                            Because it'd be racist to bring it up

It's one of the most spammed, inaccurate things you all say. Because of it, you have craziness like black people trying to say using black silhouettes causes white on black crime- with a straight face.

You all are the one's who are prejudice- you're prejudice against traditional people who evaluate things from a non PC perspective.

Comment

Not sure if there is a thread on this elsewhere but Trump a day or so ago said if abortion becomes illegal any woman who gets an abortion should face some form of punishment. With the outcry he retracted it. Was he wrong to retract?

Cruz and Kaisach criticize this. I thought the would favor punishment.
                              Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                              That was Trump's 3rd answer in a matter of 3 hours.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/politi...ons/index.html

Your boy should stay away from social issues, he's only exposing himself to be idiot that he really is.
                              The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                              http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                              http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                                Let's define 'racist': the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others

I'm aware. Are you suggesting that someone who felt all Mexicans were of that stripe wouldn't feel superior to that group? Because if you don't feel superior to a group you're insulting it mostly loses the sting and point, don't you think?

Trump was speaking about the gang rape by Mexicans you pretend doesn't exist. Because it'd be racist to bring it up
                                Moving this point back to the original one, could you believe that level of moral turpitude exists in an entire people and not be a racist?
                                You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X