Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Floyd Body Cam - You Make The Call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Floyd Body Cam - You Make The Call!

Video from the police officers' body cams showing first contact with George Floyd up to the point where they put him on the ground.

Put yourself in the officers' shoes and describe exactly how YOU would have proceeded with dealing with George Floyd based on this new video evidence.

Candace Owens:

Comment

Fascinating look at CNN/Fake News at 9:51

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
        Video from the police officers' body cams showing first contact with George Floyd up to the point where they put him on the ground.

Put yourself in the officers' shoes and describe exactly how YOU would have proceeded with dealing with George Floyd based on this new video evidence.
        do you need a medic ?

Comment

Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

do you need a medic ?
          They asked him repeatedly if he was on something and he denied it.

And somewhere in the process they did call for paramedics I'm not sure exactly when.

These have to be the least favorite encounters that police have to deal with - mental health emergencies and criminals on drugs.

Comment

They asked him repeatedly if he was on something and he denied it.

And somewhere in the process they did call for paramedics I'm not sure exactly when.
            they should not have been kneeling on someone they called medics for

These have to be the least favorite encounters that police have to deal with - mental health emergencies and criminals on drugs.
            what was he being arrested for ?

Comment

they should not have been kneeling on someone they called medics for
              How do you restrain an agitated giant on drugs?

what was he being arrested for ?
              Passing counterfeit currency

Comment

what ever you do , don't go all rodney king and taze him . ☹

Passing counterfeit currency
                so back to prison for the 10th time for him ?

Comment

what ever you do , don't go all rodney king and taze him .

Pretty sure they beat Rodney king with Billy clubs

so back to prison for the 10th time for him ?
                  Which would be good motivation for resisting arrest

Comment

He was face down on the pavement with his hands cuffed behind his back! What makes you think he wasn't restrained?

Comment

I saw the entire video earlier today. Clearly, Floyd was on drugs and completely disoriented. Still, that does not absolve the police officers of his death. But from that video his death doesn't seem racially motivated IMO.
                      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                        I saw the entire video earlier today. Clearly, Floyd was on drugs and completely disoriented. Still, that does not absolve the police officers of his death. But from that video his death doesn't seem racially motivated IMO.
                        There is also the fact that Floyd had a prior working relationship with the officer who killed him. If I understand correctly, they worked security together at a club and by all accounts they definitely did not get along. So there was a personal beef between those two that probably needs to be factored into the equation. And then he was whacked out on drugs and refusing to comply with the police. To that extent, I think you're right that this wasn't merely a random case of racially motivated police brutality. But it was the spark that set off a massive powder keg in the midst of a perfect storm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                          Tucker Carlson makes a strong point in suggesting that the level of fentanyl in his system as per the autopsy results was certainly high enough to have triggered respiratory distress. When the police first tapped on the window of his car he may have been starting to have difficulty breathing and he can be heard clearly stating "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" long before he was on the ground with a knee on his neck.

Comment

he can be heard clearly stating "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" long before he was on the ground with a knee on his neck.
                            If Floyd could be heard clearly stating "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" long before he was on the ground, then that is just all the more reason why the officer should not have pressed his knee against Floyd's neck after he had Floyd horizontal with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Comment

Pretty sure they beat Rodney king with Billy clubs
                              rodney was tazed 3 times , got up from his hands & knees and close lined a cop HARD
                              then the beating began

Which would be good motivation for resisting arrest
                              did you hear George say to the cops before he got out of the car
                              that his Mom Just died ... yes but that was 2 years ago

Comment

Working...
                              X