Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Everything is a Rich Man's Trick Part III

From Video Description : This video is called "Marching to Zion" by Pastor Steven Anderson. This video will make much more sense if you watch it with a King James Bible near by. "This video has no copy right law, please free free to share!"

Documentary

Comment

• Orlando Nightclub Shooter's Father Was FBI Informant, His Widow's ...

Excerpt : Updated at 6 p.m. ET - https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-s-lawyers-say

Seddique Mateen, the father of the man behind the 2016 Pulse nightclub massacre, worked with the FBI as a confidential informant for more than a decade leading right up to the shooting, according to attorneys for the shooter's widow.

The defense team revealed the information in a motion filed just hours before calling their first witness on behalf of Noor Salman, who stands accused of aiding her husband, Omar Mateen, and obstructing state and local investigations. The attorneys argued that the case should be dismissed or declared a mistrial because prosecutors waited until Saturday — days after prosecution rested its case and nearly two weeks after the trial began — to acknowledge the shared history between Seddique Mateen and federal law enforcement.

Comment

• Dude looks like a lady. Today's transvestigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            You're too literal to get it.
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD-qNmi2T20

Comment

• END TIMES IN INDIA? - Devout Christian calls Aahdaar Biometrics "Mark and Number of the Beast!"

From Video : A devout Christian in India went before the Supreme Court to opt out of the Aadhaar system in India. This biometrics ID program is meant to place all 1.3 billion people in India on a database via biometrics. While I personally don't believe this is THE mark of the beast prophesied, I do think strongly that this story is an indication that a shift might be coming in how we respond to the invasive technology.

On one hand, while I can get behind this Christians convictions as a fellow brother in Christ, I can't agree with him entirely on the interpretation, since the Scriptures show has many moving parts leading up to the Mark of the Beast.

However, his convictions aren't entirely off, since the Aahdaar system is clearly the closest thing we've seen to what's described in Revelation 13 since it was inked in the 1st century.

9 minutes

Comment

• QAnon Decoded: Antonin Scalia 187

From Video : As I was reviewing some of the Q Anon posts and interactions with the community I came across some information I found interesting. Not sure how many people have made the same connections I have but it is worth taking a look at. Was Antonin Scalia murdered? whats the connection to Loretta Lynch, The Clintons, Rothschilds, and the Illuminati? Check out my video. Let me know what you think in the comment section.

For True Free Speech Check out the MINDS Social Media Platform.
                  It is not only great for the average user, but puts a lot of Monetization power back in the hands of Content Creators. Follow this link to sign up: https://www.minds.com/register;referr...

7 minutes

Comment

• 4 minutes

Comment

• 4 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                        Dude looks like a lady. Today's transvestigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY
                        Indeed STP. It's worth another post. I'm shocked but this seems like pretty strong evidence. Taylor is a boy with lipstick !!!

8 minutes

Comment

• MK Ultra Genetically Engineered Transworld Super Athletes

8 minutes

Comment

• Exposing The Vatican & False Prophet of The New World Order

22 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                              MK Ultra Genetically Engineered Transworld Super Athletes

8 minutes
                              Mr. E does a good job and is quite entertaining!

Comment

• Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                                Mr. E does a good job and is quite entertaining!
                                Look at the guns on Serena !! She could whoop you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X