Prayers for Robert Pate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Robert Pate

I noticed that Robert Pate had not posted anything in awhile, so I went to his profile and noticed that his wife Nancy posted this on November 13:
    Robert Pate is in the hospital and needs your prayers. He asked that I tell his friends this information. Hopefully, he will be coming home in 3-4 days.
    Nancy Pate (wife)

Also this on November 21:
    Update on Robert Pate-
    He has been in the hospital 10 days and had emergency surgery. He probably won't be back on the Forum for about 2 weeks.
    His wife

I don't know if anyone else knew this
    Omniscience limited
    Prophetic guesses
    Election by observation
    No future yet

Thank you for letting us know.

Lord bless Robert and bring him speedy and full recovery.
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by fishrovmen View Post
      I noticed that Robert Pate had not posted anything in awhile, so I went to his profile and noticed that his wife Nancy posted this on November 13:
      Robert Pate is in the hospital and needs your prayers. He asked that I tell his friends this information. Hopefully, he will be coming home in 3-4 days.
      Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
      He has been in the hospital 10 days and had emergency surgery. He probably won't be back on the Forum for about 2 weeks.
      His wife

I am praying for healing right now!. Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
        His wife

I didn't know, thanks. He will be in my prayers !

Comment

Lord God of Heaven, Maker and Creator of all things, Holy Father, It is You Who reigns in Majesty and Splendor, It is You Who made us to delight in You and it is in You that we live and move and have our being.

I do not know Robert Pate but I know that You do and I know that there in an empty place in this diverse collection of brothers and sisters where this man is missed.

We lift him and give him to You, this day, and ask that You return him to us well and whole.

We thank you for Nancy and ask Your mighty and healing hand upon her as well.

We love You, Lord, and pray Your Will upon this couple. Please keep them strong in You and far from fear.

Thank You, for so many blessings and for so many friends and family.

Please let Robert know that we love him, we're praying for his health and comfort, and also thank You for walking with him through all of this.

Thank You for bearing with us in all of our imperfections as we become more and more like our great King, Jesus Christ.

It's in His name we pray. Amen and Amen.

*Right now counts forever!

Romans 14:12
          Matt. 12:36-37

!

- Psalmist
          - Desert Reign

Comment

Praying for him.

Comment

Praying for Robert.
              He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

Comment

Get well soon, Robert.
                "It is easier to contend with evil at the first than at the last." - Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I do wish Robert well, may God be with him
                  One lavished upon in the Beloved
                  sigpic

Comment

Robert will be in my prayers.
                    Jesus Christ Is God - See My Blogs

e-Sword - Great & Free Bible Study Software
                    Official e-Sword download site (Freeware):

Thousands of FREE add-on modules for e-Sword:

Romans 10:9-10 KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Comment

Prayers
                      sigpic

Comment

Hang in there, Pate!
                        “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Comment

Nancy Pate (wife)

Update on Robert Pate-
                          His wife

Prayers.

It is a good to hear he will be back.
                          Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Comment

Father, We ask by the love and healing of of our Lord Jesus that Robert recovers entirely from the ailment that has striken his flesh. Father you stated :

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

May it be that the Father is glorified. And we ask in the name that is Holy and above all names, Jesus.

Comment

Prayers for Mr. Pate. We know he has a lot of love for God.
                              Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Working...
                              X