Transgender, Made Up POP Psychology Word

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Aimiel

Our media glorifies destruction. They are on-scene even before a hurricane hits. They show us the devastation of tornadoes, car accidents, earthquakes and report anything out-of-ordinary as if we need to know or our life won't be complete. Now they give an award to someone who's so screwed up by our sex-crazed society that he thinks he needs to have his sex changed to be complete. Making someone who's mentally ill and hungry for headlines into a hero is sheer folly. We have heroes buried in Arlington and other cemeteries all over this world. We don't need to make deviants and perverts out to be something great. Shame on us for not warning them of how un-holy such things actually are. Shame on them for doing wrong and calling it, "Right." No one should have a 'right' to take a life and call it, "Convenience." It's murder to commit abortion. It's wrong to lay with the same sex. It's wrong to wear clothing that reveals one's nakedness and call it, "Sexy." Sex isn't our God. Money isn't, either. God help us. Our nation seems to have gone insane for every false god and forgotten Who actually IS God. Pray for our nation. Pray that God will bring us back to Him on our knees.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Kat writes:
I am proud of my ability to live by my discrimination and prejudices, as they give me personal insight, and direction.

That's deeper than it might seem at first. Hume pointed out that our reason is engaged as the servant of our passions, and that this is right and proper.

However, that sword cuts both ways. We should be careful about mocking others for letting their arguments bend to their emotions.

Is there any help for this? I think so. Always question your motives. Especially the ones you think are most noble.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Bruce Jenner "Katelin" says she still likes girls though, so I figure that makes her a lesbian right? The question then is, what if she isn't discriminated against for being a lesbian at a Christian bakery, is that discrimination?:think:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Bruce Jenner "Katelin" says she still likes girls though, so I figure that makes her a lesbian right? The question then is, what if she isn't discriminated against for being a lesbian at a Christian bakery, is that discrimination?:think:

That is a brand new problem for the wacko fundies. What would be the solution?

Aimiel

I am a transmillionaire and have only the need for someone (or group of someones) to donate one million dollars so that I might come out of the closet and BE who I was born to be.