MOVIE TITLES THAT RELATE TO THE URANTIA BOOK?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Blasphemy but you stand against Christianity in a straightforward, in your face, truthful manner. Some uBer's would hide/distance from the truth.
You are correct, the Ub and Christianity are completely incompatible.

Blasphemy, but at least you aren't hiding behind half-truths and are honest. This whole Urantia propaganda of your's and others on TOL is against Christianity. :up:

And for the third time, blasphemy. I do appreciate you aren't hiding behind skirts of half-lies and blatant lies.

The contrived accusation of "blasphemy" is the cowards law. Caiaphas resorted to the same baseless accusations to withstand the truth spoken by Jesus. He was also a sissy, desperate to find anything to convict either Jesus or his mesangers of.

The enemies of Jesus didn't rush to stone him because he broke any civil laws or did anything wrong at all, they bitterly hated him because he spoke the truth about the loving nature of the true God. The God revealed in Christ as well as his liberating gospel was a direct threat to Judaism's theology and the control of the preist class.

Jesus was the founder of the gospel of "The Kingdom of Heaven" which he attempted to persuade the Jews of, but they wouldn't have it.

Paul preached his understanding of the gospel to the Gentiles, he and his followers were the founders of Christianity. With that came the adoption of the same segregated arrogance of the "chosen people" attitude.

Caiaphas was in effect the moderator of the Temple, with his closed minded bias, neither Jesus or any of his followers were going to get fair treatment.

Same thing different day.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The contrived accusation of "blasphemy" is the cowards law. Caiaphas resorted to the same baseless accusations to withstand the truth spoken by Jesus. He was also a sissy, desperate to find anything to convict either Jesus or his mesangers of.

The enemies of Jesus didn't rush to stone him because he broke any civil laws or did anything wrong at all, they bitterly hated him because he spoke the truth about the loving nature of the true God. The God revealed in Christ as well as his liberating gospel was a direct threat to Judaism's theology and the control of the preist class.

Jesus was the founder of the gospel of "The Kingdom of Heaven" which he attempted to persuade the Jews of, but they wouldn't have it.

Paul preached his understanding of the gospel to the Gentiles, he and his followers were the founders of Christianity. With that came the adoption of the same segregated arrogance of the "chosen people" attitude.

Caiaphas was in effect the moderator of the Temple, with his closed minded bias, neither Jesus or any of his followers were going to get fair treatment.

Same thing different day.

Hopefully, you and Freelight will come to your senses some day, and
give up your, "little green men floating around in their UFOs?"

Aimiel

The contrived accusation of "blasphemy" is the cowards law. Caiaphas resorted to the same baseless accusations to withstand the truth spoken by Jesus.
You're not Jesus. Your words are blasphemous, treading under foot the most precious substance in the universe: Jesus' Blood.
The enemies of Jesus didn't rush to stone him because he broke any civil laws or did anything wrong at all, they bitterly hated him because he spoke the truth about the loving nature of the true God.
You've done a LOT wrong and haven't spoken any Truth at all.
The God revealed in Christ as well as his liberating gospel was a direct threat to Judaism's theology and the control of the preist class.
The drivel you peddle (Urantia) is worthless and leads to bondage, not freedom.
He also spoke of the fact that you have NO LIFE in you unless you eat His Flesh and drink His Blood, ceremonially. Denying this fact is the same as calling Him a liar.

Aimiel

I do. 'God' is JUST A WORD.
Not really... our God is alive. None of your 'gods' even exist.
I write God often as 'God', showing it is just a word-symbol denoting Deity or divinity. Remember, the word is not the reality, only a representation, pointer or description.
It is what most people call our Heavenly Father. Those of us who are Christian actually have Him living inside of them.
I do not believe 'God' is limited by the Bible or to it, since 'God' is Infinite.
There is no Truth found elsewhere, regarding Him. It's simply His book of instructions for this life.
'God' revealed in the OT/NT is just one presentation of 'God' amid many others.
It is the only Book He's ever inspired.
God is all.
No, He isn't. He isn't evil. He isn't Satan. He isn't demonic. He isn't in you. He isn't in Caino.
Universal Light is expressed thru and as the total spectrum of all colours....the Universal Spirit in many forms. Spirit is omnipresent. Consciousness is all-inclusive.
Not every spirit that pretends to be angelic actually is from above.
The UB has vast material covering the fields of science, philosophy and religion (its over 2,000 pages).
And all of it is half-Truth which is exactly the same as whole-lies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
You're not Jesus. Your words are blasphemous, treading under foot the most precious substance in the universe: Jesus' Blood.You've done a LOT wrong and haven't spoken any Truth at all.The drivel you peddle (Urantia) is worthless and leads to bondage, not freedom.He also spoke of the fact that you have NO LIFE in you unless you eat His Flesh and drink His Blood, ceremonially. Denying this fact is the same as calling Him a liar.

The one obsessed with 'blood' is obvious here. That's your 'belief'.

pj

Aimiel

You'll have to provide evidence for your claim.
God has already provided pure and clear evidence and it is ALL the evidence you're ever going to see. Denying what you see is what has led you down the primrose path to hell that you're on.
The one obsessed with 'blood' is obvious here. That's your 'belief'.
Yes, I believe Jesus' Word. God gave me proof of it, I accepted it rather than rejecting it and this faith in His Word that He gave to me (a free gift) is what has led me to eternal life. I have His Very Life in me. The Living God lives in me. Your gods are imaginary, although their spirits (demons) actually do infest you, they have no power or authority in the lives of believers. In your life, those filthy things actually ARE your gods and you are their puppet, whether you ever realize that fact or not.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
More fun.............

More fun.............

God has already provided pure and clear evidence and it is ALL the evidence you're ever going to see. Denying what you see is what has led you down the primrose path to hell that you're on.

Again, provide the evidence that the Bible (as compiled by various men) is the ONLY book 'God' inspired. That's a tall order....especially when 'God' is an omnipresent reality, the source and origin of All that exists,...the omnipresent ONE. To exclude other segments of creation, other humans, religious traditions, prophets, sages, holy men, teachers, enlightened ones from 'God', is to dismiss the reality of the omnipresent ONE. Your 'claim' is a 'belief'. You don't have a monopoly on the INFINITE.

Your silly notions of 'hell' is more religious mythology. What you sow is what you reap,....thats the universal law (karma). - no 'eternal conscious torment in hell' is necessary, or logical btw. The law of compensation is fair to all, since all must atone for their own sins, and choose their own salvation by such an act of repentance/reparation.

Your gods are imaginary, although their spirits (demons) actually do infest you, they have no power or authority in the lives of believers.

I see both these 'gods' and 'demons' to be imaginary. That puts most everything else somewhere in the land of Oz as well ;):p:)

In your life, those filthy things actually ARE your gods and you are their puppet, whether you ever realize that fact or not.

Oh, you give yourself too much credit. I'm quite free,...these sharings are just discussions of information, opinions, points of view, perspectives. The only 'filfth' is in your imagination, imposing it on others. That's not very nice or 'christian' of you.

pj

Aimiel

Again, provide the evidence that the Bible (as compiled by various men) is the ONLY book 'God' inspired.
The Lord's already done that. You have all the evidence you need.
To exclude other segments of creation, other humans, religious traditions, prophets, sages, holy men, teachers, enlightened ones from 'God', is to dismiss the reality of the omnipresent ONE.
No, it is merely rejecting idols so that the false gods don't lure one away from The One True God.
Your 'claim' is a 'belief'. You don't have a monopoly on the INFINITE.
I never claimed to, but Jesus did. He said that He is The One and Only Way into Heaven; The One and Only Truth about God and The One and Only Eternal Life.
Your silly notions of 'hell' is more religious mythology.
No, it's Truth, plain and simple.
I'm quite free,...these sharings are just discussions of information, opinions, points of view, perspectives.
No, you're captive and enslaved, you just cannot see it, or you'd drop everything that is not like God. If you could see the chains of darkness on you, you'd run from every book, website, thought and description of your false gods.
The only 'filfth' is in your imagination, imposing it on others.
I don't imagine the filth or slime that covers you, it's visible to me, in the spirit realm. You're caked in it.
That's not very nice or 'christian' of you.
I never said I was 'nice' nor do I 'act' Christian. The majority of those who 'act' Christian, simply aren't.