Grosnick, explain your hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

Grosnick,

You have been stalking and harassing me for several days now.
And you have been disrupting threads.
It's time you explain your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy you ask?
I'll tell you.

Over the last several days you have disrupted threads with the sole purpose of defaming me with comments like these:

ELO thinks it's okay to call fellow posters; demon possessed! He's
got a screw loose!

ELO claims he/she has 7 kids! Could you imagine this nut having all
those kids? Does he call them demons, as well? He/she seems to think
they're posting with a copious amount of demons and he/she knows
which posters are demons! Ask him/her?

Let's face, you couldn't tell the difference between a demon and a
cold sore! I don't believe you have 7 kids and a wife! You're way to
immature and daffy to have that kind of responsibility! No doubt,
your IQ is in the single digits and you'd be lucky if you were able to
feed and take care of a Goldfish, let alone a family!

On top of all that, I think you have some mental/emotional issues!
You go around calling everybody a demon for starters! That, doesn't
sound like a guy who has all his marbles?

And you've posted many more like that.
In response, I have pointed out on several occassions that your lady friends on TOL call people demons but you don't say the same things about them.
When I told you that A4T called me a demon, you responded "if the doormat fits."
That makes you a hypocrite.

Some examples of what you claim is inappropriate from oldest lady to youngest:

You are obviously Demon possessed. Demon's wish harm on others. That harm has the form of a boomerang.

Dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ remove the Demon from Koban's soul.

You're the only one I know that has a personal little evil demon. Don't project your demonic bull onto me...

Actually we each have our gift. His seems to be stepping on your little demon toes. :chuckle:

The "demon" in Keypurr IS his pride.

Believing IS obeying you lying demon.

Yes, Jesus meant physical sword, which is why he said to SELL their cloak if they needed the money and spoke about money, demon.

Lying demon. Ive said it over and over right in this thread and you know it. Now you are lying about me.

No, i havent called you a troll 2 days in a row, yesterday i said you were a lying devil or demon, something like that.

He told you the truth, stop harrassing him lying demon.

Stop lying demon. You are of your father the devil speaking lies, thank you for making my point.

Hint: none, you lying demon.

Because they call people demons ...
Do you believe your lady friends have a "screw loose" and "have some mental/emotional issues?"
Do you believe your lady friends' IQ "is in the single digits?"
Do you believe they would be unable to "take care of a goldfish?"
Do you believe they are incapable of being parents?

If you don't believe that about them, and will not say the same things about them, then please shut your hypocritical mouth and leave me alone.
This your opportunity to explain your hypocrisy.
Go.

glorydaz

Grosnick,

What hypocrisy you ask?
I'll tell you.

Over the last several days you have disrupted threads with the sole purpose of defaming me with comments like these:

In response, I have pointed out on several occassions that your lady friends on TOL call people demons but you don't say the same things about them.
When I told you that A4T called me a demon, you responded "if the doormat fits."

Do you believe your lady friends have a "screw loose" and "have some mental/emotional issues?"

If you don't believe that about them, and will not say the same things about them, then please shut your hypocritical mouth and leave me alone.
Go.

How much time did you spend digging through old threads you think give you an excuse for calling people demons? I can see from those you posted with my name, you did so in a very sloppy and deceitful manner. For instance, those posts were in answer to something like this......

How do you know it's not a demon you are conversing with. No offense keyp I just was reading a study on the darkness of demonism, it shared that demons are responsible for doctrines that deny the lordship of Messiah, Messiah's atonement and Messiah's ascension into heaven.

So, your dishonesty in starting this thread is an attempt to throw attention on those who do not go around calling people demons as you have been doing. You are merely reaping what you spent days and days sowing....nearly every post from you was calling someone a demon.

You lie when you try to claim Bybee, Angel, and I have ever done what you did for all the world to see. You, Doormat, Elo, are a deceitful whiny baby.

Instead of spending your time wisely, you are continuing to act like a child instead of a grown man. Seriously, get a grip, Doormat, you're losing all credibility.....or whatever little you did have. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick,

What hypocrisy you ask?
I'll tell you.

Go.

You sure don't sound like a grown man! Looks like the ladies
got the best of ya, and you can't take it? If the kitchens gets
to hot for ya, ya better get outta Dodge! Some guys are
missing the, "JOHN WAYNE GENE!" You were just born that
way, I guess? If ya don't have the gene, at least try and fake it?

You're looking mighty weak pilgrim!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How much time did you spend digging through old threads you think give you an excuse for calling people demons? I can see from those you posted with my name, you did so in a very sloppy and deceitful manner. For instance, those posts were in answer to something like this......

So, your dishonesty in starting this thread is an attempt to throw attention on those who do not go around calling people demons as you have been doing. You are merely reaping what you spent days and days sowing....nearly every post from you was calling someone a demon.

You lie when you try to claim Bybee, Angel, and I have ever done what you did for all the world to see. You, Doormat, Elo, are a deceitful whiny baby.

Instead of spending your time wisely, you are continuing to act like a child instead of a grown man. Seriously, get a grip, Doormat, you're losing all credibility.....or whatever little you did have. :nono:

True! Good post! ELO evidently thought he was doing TOL a
service by pointing out ALL the demons that post here? However,
it backfired on him and made him look like the, "TOL Court Jester!"

If you'll notice, most of the "demons" on his TOL demon list, are
females! He evidently has an easier time spotting them, over their
male counterparts! His "demon spotter" must have a bias?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grosnick,

What hypocrisy you ask?
I'll tell you.

Go.

Being harassed isn't fun. Like the many times that Angel, Anna and myself were openly targeted and attacked by your friend, Voltaire/Dolo/Orange, etc.

Thank goodness you called him out for his disgraceful behavior.

Sigh. I really wish TOL would add an ignore feature.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Being harassed isn't fun. Like the many times that Angel, Anna and myself were openly targeted and attacked by your friend, Voltaire/Dolo/Orange, etc.

Sigh. I really wish TOL would add an ignore feature.

this is so funny:cool:

The thing is that GM complains about Elo's barrage of neg reps, and in the mean time he has been doing to all his posters whom he does not approve of.

Elo has secretive life style and got caught on it. NOw he is revenge mood. He is going berserk. He shows symptom of mental disorder.
He does not know what is right or wrong anymore. His pal, dolo did the same thing.

And he claims he is sinless.

what a circus.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

The thing is that GM complains about Elo's barrage of neg reps, and in the mean time he has been doing to all his posters whom he does not approve of.

Elo has secretive life style and got caught on it. NOw he is revenge mood. He is going berserk. He shows symptom of metal disorder.
He does not know what is right or wrong anymore. His pal, dolo did the same thing.

what a circus.

Secretive lifestyle?? Oh! oh! And, here I thought he was only an accuser?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Elo has secretive life style and got caught on it. NOw he is revenge mood. He is going berserk. He shows symptom of metal disorder.

what a circus.

I have metal disorder, too.
Nine times outa' ten the piece I need is the one on the bottom. :noid:

elohiym

I did. Several times. Publicly and privately. And I severed our friendship when he wouldn't stop.

So what is your excuse for not calling out Grosnick for his disgraceful behavior?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I did. Several times. Publicly and privately. And I severed our friendship when he wouldn't stop.

So what is your excuse for not calling out Grosnick for his disgraceful behavior?

You just don't seem to get your way ELO! As many people as
you so dutifully "call out" as demon (Practically everybody you
don't like! Mostly females) you think you'd get some respect??

elohiym

You just don't seem to get your way ELO! As many people as
you so dutifully "call out" as demon (Practically everybody you
don't like! Mostly females) you think you'd get some respect??

You posted the same comment on my user visitors page just several minutes ago.

Are you going to explain your hypocrisy or not?

This is your chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.