Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Do they run away screaming? How many have you converted with your serene, Christ-like approach?

If I thought you were really interested in the story of my Christian life and service, I would give you answer.

But for some reason, I suspect that you, in your state of unbelief and hatred of God, would just attempt to use any of my witness, to tear me to shreds.

IOWs, you are not deserving or to be trusted with hearing my Christian life's story.

Sorry . . .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I thought you were really interested in the story of my Christian life and service, I would give you answer.

That's fine ... I wouldn't trust *your* answer.

But for some reason, I suspect that you, in your state of unbelief and hatred of God, would just attempt to use any of my witness, to tear me to shreds.

Well, since you just lied about me, it is extremely likely I would be a tad sarcastic in my response.

IOWs, you are not deserving or to be trusted with hearing my Christian life's story.

Sorry . . .

Since I don't consider your witness to be honest or legitimate, there is no need to apologize. Franky, my dear, you are a fraud.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's fine ... I wouldn't trust *your* answer.

Well, since you just lied about me, it is extremely likely I would be a tad sarcastic in my response.

Since I don't consider your witness to be honest or legitimate, there is no need to apologize. Franky, my dear, you are a fraud.

Rusha,

A reminder: you are not a Christian, and therefore you have no Holy Spirit in you whereby you can discern between a fraud or a genuine believer.

So quit judging me, when you have no Godly right to do so, but rather should be focusing on the judgment to come upon yourself, for your own failings, sins, and unbelief.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So quit judging me, when you have no Godly right to do so, but rather should be focusing on the judgment to come upon yourself, for your own failings, sins, and unbelief.

Follow your own advice.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't believe anyone who "rest in Christ" would find it necessary to lie about me the way you just did.

Don't play the pity-party crud . . . I did not lie about you.

And do not ever question my witness of being in, and resting in Christ again.

I will not tolerate a servant of Satan insinuating doubt about my faith or position of grace in Jesus Christ.

Never . . .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't play the pity-party crud . . .

Pity-party crud? Seriously. THAT would be your game. Not mine. You are the person who is whining about not wanting to contribute because TOL is not fair. You are the one who is whining about Lifetime members having free reign, correct? How often do you whine about Sozo?

Should we all take pity on you over your anger and outrage?

I did not lie about you.

Actually you did. You are attributing characteristics and motives to me that belong to you. You are intentionally trying to tear TOL down from the inside. You are intentionally trying to get Christians you are friends with to turn against those you have issues with as well as the administration. I, OTOH, have no desire to tear down TOL.

I will judge you as you judge others. Don't like it, don't do it.

I will not tolerate a servant of Satan insinuating doubt about my faith or position of grace in Jesus Christ.

Never . . .

That's really too bad ... because you will just have to deal with the fact that I am not required to cater to your demands and disregard your actions. Deal with it.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Pity-party crud? Seriously. THAT would be your game. Not mine. You are the person who is whining about not wanting to contribute because TOL is not fair. You are the one who is whining about Lifetime members having free reign, correct? How often do you whine about Sozo?

Should we all take pity on you over your anger and outrage?

Never brought up a need for pity, Rusha.

Now you lie about me.

My concern is fairness. Desire to see all treated the same way, apart from old cliques, is a matter of growing past the high school cafeteria society, and gaining equal status as sons of God, in Jesus Christ.

The practices of TOL prove to be less advanced than this, to the point of being harmful.

Actually you did. You are attributing characteristics and motives to me that belong to you. You are intentionally trying to tear TOL down from the inside. You are intentionally trying to get Christians you are friends with to turn against those you have issues with as well as the administration. I, OTOH, have no desire to tear down TOL.

This is totally the fabrication of your mind. Your earthly mind. You are blind and ignorant of my spiritual purposes.

I will judge you as you judge others. Don't like it, don't do it.

Atheists have no business accusing believers of judging, as they so readily judge. You have no discernment or clue as to how a body of believers should ideally interact.

That's really too bad ... because you will just have to deal with the fact that I am not required to cater to your demands and disregard your actions. Deal with it.

You are going to have a rough time of it, if you continue to give me a bad time. You ain't seen nothing out of me yet, if you do not back off.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are going to have a rough time of it, if you continue to give me a bad time. You ain't seen nothing out of me yet, if you do not back off.

Bah. Your threats of future harassment are of no concern to me.

IMJerusha

Don't play the pity-party crud . . . I did not lie about you.

Never . . .

You actually did lie about Rusha. No one can hate what they do not know. Rusha does not know Yeshua but she does know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. Additionally, a non-believer is not necessarily a servant of HaSatan and I've not witnessed any more evil in her than I have in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.