Abuse, libel , stalking and bully boy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

If you are threatening to sue TOL please let me know so I can delete your account and ban your IP address. Thanks.

I haven't said that and it is not my intention. If it was I certainly would not warn you Knight. My intention is to warn people that bullying, threatening, stalking and the like is not only unacceptable, but in many nations it is criminal.
I have placed this message on other websites and I'm preparing a draft for newspapers and web mags. This website will not be mentioned in any correspondence I prepare or send.

On completion I shall send you a copy via PM for your perusal and hopefully comments.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I haven't said that and it is not my intention. If it was I certainly would not warn you Knight. My intention is to warn people that bullying, threatening, stalking and the like is not only unacceptable, but in many nations it is criminal.
I have placed this message on other websites and I'm preparing a draft for newspapers and web mags. This website will not be mentioned in any correspondence I prepare or send.

On completion I shall send you a copy via PM for your perusal and hopefully comments.
So you are threatening some TOL members with possible legal action?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Perhaps you should write a book, get on the best sellers list, and
do the usual T.V. circuit? That way you could, bellyache, gripe, whine,
and complain to an international audience? You'd be a sensation! You
might even get your own talk show? Eventually, they'll make a
movie about you and might even get George Clooney to play you?
Wouldn't that be something?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

ALERT the media!!! Truster is doing an "expose" on website bullying!

Last edited:

Damian

I did this work pro-bono and it is a work in progress. The simple rule is: Never press enter if you would have difficulty accounting for your actions or words in front of your granny or a judge.

Please, please don't think for one minute that you are anonymous or that deleting data will protect you. Death itself will not protect you, because your estate can be sued.

It sounds like you're afraid that you will be held accountable for your online activities.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many do you have on your list, if any? I actually have two because of spam behavior.
Over 80 and counting. Keeps the blood pressure in check and me focused on what matters.

With that number of ignores it is amazing how many pages I come across are just blanks. Really saves time and proves like-minded folk tend to feed off one another.

AMR

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you are threatening to sue TOL please let me know so I can delete your account and ban your IP address. Thanks.
Best to keep his account and posts as inactive, versus delete, to preserve evidence. Just sayin'.

AMR

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
In any case, there's this thing called "common sense," and all of you should have recourse to it, even if you think that you're anonymous on the internet. If you're pretty sure that something would get you punched in the face if you said it to someone offline, you should probably keep it to yourself online. Just saying.

In fact, I propose the "'Would I get punched in the face' test" for all TOL users for the next week or so. For the next week, before you submit anything, ask yourself: "If I said this to a random guy on the street, is it likely that he would punch me in the face?" If the answer is "yes," then don't hit send. Delete it, turn off your computer, and go do something else.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In any case, there's this thing called "common sense," and all of you should have recourse to it, even if you think that you're anonymous on the internet. If you're pretty sure that something would get you punched in the face if you said it to someone offline, you should probably keep it to yourself online. Just saying.

Thank you for your many efforts to keep us ALL safe! How long
should we wait to go in swimming, after eating a big meal?
Should we ever eat on an empty stomach? Can we use a
screwdriver to clear the wax out of our ears? If we ever
encounter a beehive, is it safe to shake it and see if the bees
are awake? Under certain circumstances, is it okay to close ones
eyes for 5 minutes while driving 75 miles an hour on the freeway?

Please straighten us out on these important questions? Remember,
we're counting on you!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think he said on page 1 that he's not intending legal action.
I don't even like the hint of such action, it can damage the participation on the forum. No forum admins that I know allow that kind of stuff on the forum for that very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.