Koban/Resurrected Is One of the Funniest People On This Forum

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Been there, done that, it doesn't work. Try this on for size:

Oh, I'm sorry...does Christian charity have a statute of limitations or some such thing?

I must have missed the part about loving them that hate you...until it becomes evident that they won't stop.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i don't even despise rusha and she's the most evil poster on the site

i despise the evil that she's allowed to control her

i pray for her lost soul

we all should :)

Uh huh. Sure thing. You are not even capable of listing what *immoral* activities I participate in.

Unlike you, I didn't start making plans to have a relationship with another person while I was still married.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, I'm sorry...does Christian charity have a statute of limitations or some such thing?

I must have missed the part about loving them that hate you...until it becomes evident that they won't stop.

Actually, yes. It's become evident he won't stop, and the powers that be let him have a free pass so I'll stand up to him for myself and for my friends.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Actually, yes. It's become evident he won't stop, and the powers that be here let him have a free pass so I'll stand up to him for myself and for my friends.

All I can say is that I am glad that Jesus, the confessors, the martyrs, etc. didn't have the same outlook. :idunno:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
All I can say is that I am glad that Jesus, the confessors, the martyrs, etc. didn't have the same outlook. :idunno:

Well, I'm not Jesus, I'm not a confessor, and on the last I'll quote Flannery O'Connor:

"She could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick."

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
trad, this is quite revealing:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 430
User Name Posts
resurrected 134
Rusha 80
CabinetMaker 34
1PeaceMaker 33
annabenedetti 31

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
That's not what I was asking about. I was asking about the way you were talking to them. If they are in the Body, and you said that they were, then are you fulfilling Paul's admonition in Ephesians 4:29?

i'd like to think so

i'm not sure otherwise how to respond to "i despise him" from anna and the scatological crap that periodically flows from bybee's keyboard

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i'd like to think so

You're presenting a false dilemma because he's not limited to those two choices.

he is in del's example

quit being a jerk

It's not being a jerk to point out that a young man doesn't have to do either.

Nope.

del wasn't offering "or he doesn't do either" as a choice

jerk

Way to keep it classy.

does that go for me too?

because in my opinion, she was being a jerk
I think not.

i'm not sure otherwise how to respond to "i despise him" from anna and the scatological crap that periodically flows from bybee's keyboard
I despise you because of your years of abuse towards many people on this forum, for more years than you've been that way towards me.

Pretending you don't understand that would be comical if it wasn't so dishonest.

Arthur Brain

Eh, I fail like everyone else, bybee. I'm no saint. He's pushed me beyond my natural inclinations but I have no choice if I'm going to stay here as a poster.

Hey, like many a troll he simply tries to push people's buttons for whatever sad reasons they may be. Tired repetitive tactics, the exact same "insults" aka 'silly little girl', 'foolish woman', 'retard' etc etc. Then the disingenuous aspersions on other people's faith that are equally repetitive. Then the gleeful and yet more repetitive anticipation of people suffering in hell etc.

He projects his bile and it's tedious, malicious, dull, witless and probably most of all just sad. Why would a supposedly grown man need to do such things and so often in order to get something out of this forum and presumably life?

He's not worth the bother of addressing anymore although hopefully at some point he'll realize that himself, if he hasn't somewhere inside already. I for one will no longer be engaging with him as time passes by quickly enough as it is.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, like many a troll he simply tries to push people's buttons for whatever sad reasons they may be. Tired repetitive tactics, the exact same "insults" aka 'silly little girl', 'foolish woman', 'retard' etc etc. Then the disingenuous aspersions on other people's faith that are equally repetitive. Then the gleeful and yet more repetitive anticipation of people suffering in hell etc.

He projects his bile and it's tedious, malicious, dull, witless and probably most of all just sad. Why would a supposedly grown man need to do such things and so often in order to get something out of this forum and presumably life?

He's not worth the bother of addressing anymore although hopefully at some point he'll realize that himself, if he hasn't somewhere inside already. I for one will no longer be engaging with him as time passes by quickly enough as it is.

You are one wise bunny ...