Town Quixote's

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now I think you're stupid.
Nah. He isn't stupid. He's just a troll, Wile. He stomps around threads because he mostly can't draw interest else and he stomps around mine a great deal because it's a way to be seen and he has an emotional difficulty of some sort expressing itself in relation to me.

Go figure.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Do you have such poor regard for the abilities of your audience that you don't trust them to search for your latest and find it? :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just in case all this frivolity buried yesterday's frivolity:

Saturday Afternoon Gazette

Skinker got blood in his eye...and post...all over his avatar even with this to Knight....
...I don't give a rat's *** what you do about it.
Rat's asterisks? :plain:

Then ScoobyDon't kept chiming in, for what reason is anyone's guess, excluding her own...
"Being on the Left means never having to say you're sorry." ~ Dennis Prager
Being you appears to mean never having to say much of anything...repeatedly. :plain:

Stripe conflated an exception with the rule to condemn attorneys in his latest thread, leading to my unleashing the gander...
English teachers: Nikki Scherwitz, Kinsley Wentzky, Tara Driscoll (pedophiles). And that's only scratching the surface, in honor of this thread.

Hey, draw your own conclusions. I'm just setting it out there. :rolleyes:

And even...
That's it ... time to ban ... English ... teachers.
I'm working on the thread now: What Price Grammar?

Horrible group of people, if you haven't taken statistics ( and I'm looking into that bunch of perverts as we speak).

Yeah, forget even worrying about math.

Math Teachers: Amira Sa’Di (pedophile). Dad-blasted math.

Then Stripe did the unthinkable, sort of...
One is able to teach English without having "defend murderers" or "prosecute the innocent" as their job description.
You can also make a ham sandwich without doing that. And you can teach biology without having to repair a clutch or swap out an serpentine belt, if you can believe it.

But here's the thing, in this country you aren't actually guilty of a crime until the trial concludes. :rolleyes: So you don't actually defend a murderer, you defend a man accused of murder. Apply that same bit to the prosecutor by extension, if it doesn't cause you an aneurysm.

Began what turned into an interesting conversation on a less optimistic note...
I'll only address your final question and say good night to you.
That doesn't seem particularly fearless. :eek:

When out of the blue SD decides to assault the messenger...
:yawn: Ad hominem

Tell them how you side with them Satanist. :jump:
So if Granite takes a strong stand against cancer or for laws against pedophilia...

That is to say do you ever actually think these things through or do you just start typing and see what happens?

Wrapping up with Stripes odd...
So you prosecute the innocent and protect the guilty for free as well?
If you're going to continue this sort of thing don't bother answering me. Nothing in my response remotely leads to your above. I was answering you on the notion that only those with means get adequate representation.

You'd written: In order to get the most out of the system, you'll need to pay a lot to a lawyer.

That's just not true. Being rich in any society where it's allowed is an advantage, but being poor needn't be where the law is concerned. I went on to set out why. You responded with the disconnected and pointless: "So you prosecute the innocent and protect the guilty for free as well?" Which had nothing to do with what I wrote.

Everyone has experience with guilt, innocence and judgement.
Everyone has experience with gravity. It doesn't make you a skydiver or give you familiarity with that practice that amounts to much.

:poly:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Favorite movie moment from tonight, watching Quigly Down Under. Tom Selleck in the lead is riding a horse around the outback with a crazy woman mounted behind him. If you don't know the movie, it's quirky, but shows you how good he could have been as a western hero early in his career. I'd have loved to see him handle Stagecoach or the like. Ah, well.

Woman: You know, if we're lost you can tell me.

Quigly: We're lost.

W: I can take bad news. Just tell me straight.

Q: I don't know where the hell we are.

W: No sense in takin' time to make it sound better than it is.

Q: I reckon we're goin in circles.

W: Flower things up I'll see right through it, so just tell me honestly, are we lost?

Q: ...Nope. I know exactly where we are.

W: That's good, 'cause frankly I was gettin' a little worried.

:)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Favorite movie moment from tonight, watching Quigly Down Under. Tom Selleck in the lead is riding a horse around the outback with a crazy woman mounted behind him. If you don't know the movie, it's quirky, but shows you how good he could have been as a western hero early in his career. I'd have loved to see him handle Stagecoach or the like. Ah, well.

Woman: You know, if we're lost you can tell me.

Quigly: We're lost.

W: I can take bad news. Just tell me straight.

Q: I don't know where the hell we are.

W: No sense in takin' time to make it sound better than it is.

Q: I reckon we're goin in circles.

W: Flower things up I'll see right through it, so just tell me honestly, are we lost?

Q: ...Nope. I know exactly where we are.

W: That's good, 'cause frankly I was gettin' a little worried.

:)

:chuckle:

Edit: Never mind on the rest. I hadn't had it it mind to set a trend.

Last edited:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Sky's Tuesday Gazette we have a garden! fences should be done by professionals.

Spoiler
ef5a993a-e1dc-4e2a-8649-c5878f6c2198.jpg

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Nice fence.

Thanks. It was the hardest part of the whole project. A few years ago I had gotten my heart set on that type of fence. The kind you see along farm fields. It is as close as I could get.

When my son said he wanted a garden well I knew then that the fence had a reason.