One Sentence Movie Reviews

elohiym

(Trains are definitely not as cool as sandworms in) Divergent: a boring, predictable film set in an implausible dystopian-like future where a minority group is unbelievably persecuted because of their aptitude test scores.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
The Wolf of Wall Street: Great movie, but get your TV baptized afterward- in fact, call a priest and Christen the whole living room :D

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Despicable Me — The three little Minion me's certainly Gru on you, eh?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
GONE WITH THE WIND...

GONE WITH THE WIND...

"It looks like war, Miss Scarlet," said the Tarleton Twins.

"Fiddle de-dee," said Scarlet O'Hara.

BOOM !!!

"Thank God that bloody war is over," said Rhett Butler. "Will you marry me now, Scarlet?"

"It's Ashley I love, I think."

"I guess this is goodbye," said Rhett. "And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

musterion

I did have a few laugh out loud moments I wasn't expecting during GotG. Other parts didn't work for me. Thanos appeared underwhelming.

rexlunae

You do understand that his homosexuality had absolutely nothing to do with his intelligence or his contribution to the world, don't you?

Yes, it's funny how irrelevant a person's sexuality seems when you compare it to saving 14 million people, winning a world war, and laying the groundwork for the world in which we live. It's almost as if he was mutilated and killed for nothing.