Grosnick Marowbe 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
    You can't now. You could have then. You chose not to.
    I could have
    but
    then you all would not have been exposed, which is the objective here

he was willing to effectively ban himself to expose you
    so
    why should I interfere with that?
    a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• You could have saved your "friend"...
      Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
      I could have but then you all would not have been exposed, which is the objective here
      Like I said, you use people like pawns to make your points. Exactly. So stop rending garments. You aren't credible.

he was willing to effectively ban himself to expose you
      All he "exposed" was that people were willing to let him make that call for himself. No one else did.

so why should I interfere with that?
      That's the question you likely won't ever be able to answer, sadly.
      You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
        I can't save my friend
        Save him from what? Posting on this board?
        He was perfectly capable to keep posting here as long as he wanted to, but chose not to.
        Give the man a break, Chrys. He did not need you to "save" him.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
          Save him from what? Posting on this board?
          He was perfectly capable to keep posting here as long as he wanted to, but chose not to.
          Give the man a break, Chrys. He did not need you to "save" him.
          ask town what we are saving him from
          and
          I should give him a break?
          after you were the lead poster in making sure the deal was reached

Comment

ask town what we are saving him from
            and
            I should give him a break?
            after you were the lead poster in making sure the deal was reached
            It didn't take much to reach that goal. There was no strain to reach it with the way the thread was progressing.
            He knew that when he said he would quit posting here.
            Get a clue, Chrys.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

It didn't take much to reach that goal. There was no strain to reach it with the way the thread was progressing.
              Get a clue, Chrys.
              the only strain was on you who posted more than all the others combined

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                TRANSLATION: Tam sees me for what I am and calls me on it.

Oddly enough, many of these wolves do not treat me as they treat you even though I do not profess to be a Christian.

Then again, I don't have a *persecution complex*.
                good day rusha

Comment

Get a clue, Chrys.
                  It isn't that he doesn't understand. He's distracting you and changing focus. That's what he does. He's aggressive in inquiry to an end. He hides in plain sight by means of that very thing. And he's much better at it than his old partner was, which almost makes me feel like apologizing. Almost.

I'm going to go into a book I read by a brilliant psychiatrist, M. Scott Peck, who was of the Body and is now with God. It's a discussion in part of the banality of evil in our lives and an examination of a personality type that promotes it. At the end of that discussion you'll understand why Chrys is unlikely to ever contribute, why he not only doesn't but can't meaningfully apologize or see a harm he works, his responsibility in GM's exile, why when caught in a lie or hypocritical practice he simply steps over it or justifies it with some service to an end he has set in place. It's why he can label people who appear to share a common end as though they were enemies and concentrate of a divisive method that doesn't actually hold promise of resolving an issue he claims to be invested in. It's also why he can be relatively charming so long as you hold some utility and remarkably indifferent the moment you don't.

He's a rather classic study. And the only reason I didn't see it earlier was that he's that good at it. But it does explain why he found Sod useful and why and how he's manipulated meshak and GM, assuming the latter isn't a sock puppet.

Sometime in the near future I'll do a break down of the book and you can apply it as you see fit, but I think you'll have a real "wow" moment.

Pro-Life

Comment

• I keep coming back to

why are those who call themselves Christians so mean to each other?

this is what grosnick was addressing

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
                      It isn't that he doesn't understand. He's distracting you and changing focus. That's what he does.
                      He tried, but I don't think many really buy it (except for clueless Meshak).

There is only one person responsible for GM no longer posting here, and that is GM.
                      GM was OK in my book.
                      And I wouldn't have stopped posting in that thread no matter who made such a wild wager.

Comment

He tried, but I don't think many really buy it (except for clueless Meshak).

There is only one person responsible for GM no longer posting here, and that is GM.
                        GM was OK in my book.
                        And I wouldn't have stopped posting in that thread no matter who made such a wild wager.
                        What was the wager?

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
                          What was the wager?
                          grosnick said he would stop posting
                          if
                          we reached 6000 replies and 60,000 views by 21 June

Comment

I keep coming back to

why are those who call themselves Christians so mean to each other?
                            Those? Them? Perhaps you could make a break through if you answered that for yourself and about yourself.

this is what grosnick was addressing
                            Step one along the path to revision?

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo22 View Post
                              What was the wager?
                              That when the thread reached 6000 posts and 60,000 view hits by the 21st, he would quit posting on this site.

At the rate the thread was going, it was a shoe in.
                              He knew that. We all did.
                              And in fact it reached that point several days earlier than the 21st.

Comment

That when the thread reached 6000 posts and 60,000 view hits by the 21st, he would quit posting on this site.

At the rate the thread was going, it was a shoe in.
                                He knew that. We all did.
                                And in fact it reached that point several days earlier than the 21st.
                                Oh, I basically knew that was going on.

That just doesn't seem much like a wager. I thought he wanted it to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X