No announcement yet.

All Things Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a beautiful kid, TH. Nothing better. Cherish the times, they are too quickly gone.
    This message is hidden because ...

Comment

• He is ridiculously cute!!!!!!!!
      You've called me out of death
      You've called me into life
      And I was under Your wrath
      Now through the cross I'm reconciled

Discount Maternity Clothes | Children's Books | Baby Gear | Coupons | Batman

Comment

• Town, I like so many others have thoroughly enjoyed these snippets of your joy(s)!

In my opinion, the most joyous sound that every language understands is the sound of a baby’s laughter. So I got to wondering, is there a way that you could record young Jack in a burst of laughter and post the audio here?
        It would be a first and it would be epic.

A thought...hopefully not silly...maybe not doable.
        Everyone deserves a first chance. - Kc

The road to hell is paved with Republicans...and congested with Democrats. - Kc

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

Comment

• Thanks for the kind comments, warranted as they are ...don't know about audio. He has a great laugh though.

Went to the park the other day.
          You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• A couple from the other day...

Pro-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Town Heretic View Post
              A couple from the other day...
              Thanks for continuing to shre. I love these pictures!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments, warranted as they are ...don't know about audio. He has a great laugh though.

Went to the park the other day.
                3rd one from the left, he is going to be a great public speaker .
                I'm not a sinner, or preacher, all I have is slight of hand.

Comment

• Jack enjoys the new flooring in his play room.

Pro-Life

Comment

• Easter festivities...wherein Jack gets the girl.

Pro-Life

Comment

Easter festivities...wherein Jack gets the girl.
                      I predict trouble when the teens roll around, TH!

I mean the teenage years, not the teenage girls. Although, yeah, that, too.

Comment

• Well, he's happy with the new floor at least...

Pro-Life

Comment

Well, he's happy with the new floor at least...
                          Then why is he sitting on the rug?

(He is so adorable! And I like your floor - we put in hardwood last year, and it is so much cleaner.)
                          Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by Breathe View Post
                            Then why is he sitting on the rug?
                            It was cold.

(He is so adorable! And I like your floor - we put in hardwood last year, and it is so much cleaner.)
                            I just put it down. The rest was my wife. I like the warmth in the color of it. Long time oak and mahogany fan...goes well with the tiger oak pieces we have. The next time it's changed will likely be Jack's son's son's doing. And that suits me fine. I'm a library away from being finished with my contribution to the family's stronghold.

Pro-Life

Comment

It was cold.

I just put it down. The rest was my wife. I like the warmth in the color of it. Long time oak and mahogany fan...goes well with the tiger oak pieces we have. The next time it's changed will likely be Jack's son's son's doing. And that suits me fine. I'm a library away from being finished with my contribution to the family's stronghold.
                              You should put some socks on that kid and teach him how to skate on that floor!

Wood floors feel alive to bare feet, I think. Also, dust mites have no place to hide, so allergies are a lot better.
                              Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.

“And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling, ‘This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!’ And each day, it’s up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say, ‘No. This is what’s important.’” –Iain Thomas

Comment

• Jack is just about ready to read.

Pro-Life

Comment

Working...
                                X