Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Forgive me Art, I keep thinking that all of mankind has at least one ounce of decency in them. After you failed miserably in the scenarios that I presented from the article "12 Reasons Why Homosexual Adults Endanger Children":

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4661180&viewfull=1#post4661180

I have to ask you:

Have you been fitted for your millstone yet?

I didn't "fail" at anything aCW. I simply wasn't interested in your silly blog driven rabbit trails that were laughably full of bonkers propaganda and out of touch with reality hypotheticals. Unlike, say, Phil Robertson's direct comments about getting girls as young as 15. So maybe you should get measured up for one yourself if you're going to give that a pass.

Remember that it took decades for the child molesting moral degenerates to get where they are today; it'll take time to win this culture war. BTW, you are aware that western civilization is enslaved to sin aren't you?

You aren't fighting a war, you're just blustering away on the net dude, and ineptly and ineffectually at that. In the real world there's a zero tolerance for child molestation in the West, aside from some barmy states that think a 15 year old girl counts as an adult woman...

I would imagine that it is hard for a 40 something year old male who has never married (nor more than likely never had a girlfriend) and spends all of his time on the internet defending homosexuality to understand why dad's like Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber and a long list of other men of high moral character want to protect children from sexual degenerates.

Hmm, well the first part of this really is projection, it can't be anything else now. Nobody except nobody spends anywhere near the amount of time on the internet on homosexuality as you dude. I spend very little time in relation to addressing your barmy thread, in fact I've been intermittent on here for the past few months what with actual life going on and was nowhere near your 'devotion' to the topic even while more active.

You really don't think things through at all do you?

:AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Forgive me Art, I keep thinking that all of mankind has at least one ounce of decency in them. After you failed miserably in the scenarios that I presented from the article "12 Reasons Why Homosexual Adults Endanger Children":

I have to ask you:

Have you been fitted for your millstone yet?

I didn't "fail" at anything aCW...

You failed as a human being, but as expected, passed the tests with flying rainbow colors.

I forgot to ask: Do you take your millstone opening in small or pencil neck small?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Remember that it took decades for the child molesting moral degenerates to get where they are today; it'll take time to win this culture war. BTW, you are aware that western civilization is enslaved to sin aren't you?

You aren't fighting a war,...

Whether or not you want to acknowledge that a culture war is being fought is of no importance to me. The baby butchers and sodomites are currently winning, but history isn't on their side.

I would imagine that it is hard for a 40 something year old male who has never married (nor more than likely never had a girlfriend) and spends all of his time on the internet defending homosexuality to understand why dad's like Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber and a long list of other men of high moral character want to protect children from sexual degenerates.

Hmm, well the first part of this really is projection, it can't be anything else now.

I was convinced that you are a heterosexual when you told Wiley Coyote 8 times in one post that you were way back in Part 1. However, maybe not everyone else is as convinced as I am. Perhaps you should play the Patrick jane GFR7 card and say that you were married and that your wife died and you were forced to raise a young (mentally handicapped) son all by yourself. That's good for a few tears and pats on the back by the naïve crowd here on TOL.

Nobody except nobody spends anywhere near the amount of time on the internet on homosexuality as you dude.

It isn't easy Art reading about these absolutely filthy disease ridden moral degenerates who infect young children with HIV/AIDS and do all kinds of sick things to them.

Fortunately I have God in my life and am surrounded by a wonderful family, so that keeps me going.

I spend very little time in relation to addressing your barmy thread, in fact I've been intermittent on here for the past few months what with actual life going on and was nowhere near your 'devotion' to the topic even while more active.

I figured you were just drowning your sorrows again.

Arthur Brain

You failed as a human being, but as expected, passed the tests with flying rainbow colors.

You just failed aCW...and considering how far off the planet you are your comments on others passing as human beings really don't amount to much...

I forgot to ask: Do you take your millstone opening in small or pencil neck small?

Maybe you should ask a 15 year old girl who's been 'lawfully' wedded off, and then check your own size.

Whether or not you want to acknowledge that a culture war is being fought is of no importance to me. The baby butchers and sodomites are currently winning, but history isn't on their side.

Well let's face it. Reality and objective thinking are either unknown or of little importance to you.

I was convinced that you are a heterosexual when you told Wiley Coyote 8 times in one post that you were way back in Part 1. However, maybe not everyone else is as convinced as I am. Perhaps you should play the Patrick jane GFR7 card and say that you were married and that your wife died and you were forced to raise a young (mentally handicapped) son all by yourself. That's good for a few tears and pats on the back by the naïve crowd here on TOL.

Pffft, the people who know me and who I trust (including on here) know which way my breads buttered aCW. The only blokes I'm interested in are Jack Daniels & Jim Beam. You keep on with ya daft little projecting delusions though. :)

It isn't easy Art reading about these absolutely filthy disease ridden moral degenerates who infect young children with HIV/AIDS and do all kinds of sick things to them.

Fortunately I have God in my life and am surrounded by a wonderful family, so that keeps me going.

Well, anyone who rapes or molests/infects children with disease is a paedophile and what you submit on here is anything from loony blogs to pictures of pride parades and blokes wearing very little, so c'mon...

I figured you were just drowning your sorrows again.

Nah, but if you want to follow the same lame okdoser troll route cos you've nowt honest or witty to say then that's fine I guess.

:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You just failed aCW...and considering how far off the planet you are your comments on others passing as human beings really don't amount to much...

The indoctrination of children is a huge part of the LGBTQueer movement. Again, you fly the rainbow colors proudly when it comes to that.

Maybe you should ask...

Pencil neck small it is.

Well let's face it. Reality and objective thinking are either unknown or of little importance to you.

You can go into full blown Queen of Denial mode and deny that unborn babies are being murdered by the 10's of millions and innocent children are being raped by homosexuals and infected with HIV/AIDS, but that doesn't mean that it isn't happening.

I was convinced that you are a heterosexual when you told Wiley Coyote 8 times in one post that you were way back in Part 1. However, maybe not everyone else is as convinced as I am. Perhaps you should play the patrick jane GFR7 card and say that you were married and that your wife died and you were forced to raise a young (mentally handicapped) son all by yourself. That's good for a few tears and pats on the back by the naïve crowd here on TOL.

Pffft, the people who know me and who I trust (including on here) know which way my breads buttered aCW.

Have TOL's life long bachelors like Patrick jane/GFR7 and alwight tell us again how much you like the girls. After that you can vouch for them.

Well, anyone who rapes or molests/infects children with disease is a paedophile...

Now now Art, many homosexuals aren't into pedophilia, some are pederasts who like their boys as old as 12 and 13.

Not that it hasn't been fun, but it is time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by patrick jane

Jack and Jim are a few good men

"You can't handle the truth!"

And now for a whiskey...

Studies have shown that, when compared with the general population, gay and bisexual men, lesbian, and transgender individuals are more likely to:
•Use alcohol and drugs,
•Have higher rates of substance abuse,
•Not withhold from alcohol and drug use, and
•Continue heavy drinking into later life.
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Acw is like a radio shock jockey, always making alarming assertions and he repeats his and others quotes over and over again while adding a few more words. Acw has severe mental disorders that drive him. What must his family think of him ?

alwight

Have TOL's life long bachelors like Patrick jane/GFR7 and alwight tell us again how much you like the girls. After that you can vouch for them.
My ears were burning, aCW is obviously missing me.
Why on earth would I need to be "vouched for" since I really don't give a rat's behind if some clearly repressed homosexual on the internet happens to think that I am gay? Think away aCW I really don't care, be my guest. :)

Arthur Brain

My ears were burning, aCW is obviously missing me.
Why on earth would I need to be "vouched for" since I really don't give a rat's behind if some clearly repressed homosexual on the internet happens to think that I am gay? Think away aCW I really don't care, be my guest. :)

He's too wrapped up in his own delusions of pompous grandeur to see how many clangers he's dropping...I mean, for aCW to suggest that anyone spends anything like the time he does on homosexuality was inadvertently hysterical...

:eek:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which is really odd ... the two of you have nothing in common insofar as personality or posting style.

On a thread related note:

Several US States (North Carolina being the most talked about) has passed legislation that has greatly angered the LGBTQ movement and it's allies, to the point where major businesses and certain cities are boycotting North Carolina.

Amongst other things, the legislators in North Carolina are saying that women and little girls have a right enter a public restroom or locker room without worrying about a mentally ill/gender confused man sharing that restroom or locker room with them.

While the 3 lifelong bachelors who have been posting in this thread obviously don't care about the safety and peace of mind of women and children, as a woman does this not concern you seeing this national trend pushed by the movement that you've so ardently defended here on TOL for several years?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With the ongoing physical violence, harassment and even death threats that those who speak out against Donald Trump are receiving, one would think that Trump supporters are taking lessons from the 'gaystapo'.

Cruz likely to block Trump on a second ballot at the GOP convention

4-13-16

...The intensity of the fight has sparked another round of caustic rhetoric — including allegations from party leaders that Trump supporters are making death threats.

“It’s unfortunate politics has reached a new low. These type of threats have no place in politics,” said Kyle Babcock, a Republican delegate from Indiana’s 3rd Congressional District. He received an email from a Trump supporter who warned, “Think before you take a step down the wrong path.”...

As the battle for delegates has intensified, so too have emotions. Craig Dunn, who was elected Saturday as a Republican delegate from Indiana’s 4th Congressional District, said he has received several threatening phone calls and emails after criticizing Trump in recent news reports.

“When they reference burials and your family in the same email, and telling you that you’re being watched, that’s concerning,” he said.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...the-gop-convention/ar-BBrHv51?ocid=spartandhp

hqdefault.jpg

Arthur Brain

On a thread related note:

Several US States (North Carolina being the most talked about) has passed legislation that has greatly angered the LGBTQ movement and it's allies, to the point where major businesses and certain cities are boycotting North Carolina.

Amongst other things, the legislators in North Carolina are saying that women and little girls have a right enter a public restroom or locker room without worrying about a mentally ill/gender confused man sharing that restroom or locker room with them.

While the 3 lifelong bachelors who have been posting in this thread obviously don't care about the safety and peace of mind of women and children, as a woman does this not concern you seeing this national trend pushed by the movement that you've so ardently defended here on TOL for several years?

3 lifelong bachelors? Is this just you with split personalities?

:think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

3 lifelong bachelors? Is this just you with split personalities?

:think:

I see that your friend Rusha thanked you for your post, but didn't want to answer my question.

annabenedetti, writing about this subject in another thread, doesn't seem concerned about the safety of women and little girls either.

...Would a male, heterosexual rapist or pedophile dress like a woman so he can assault a female occupant in the bathroom? I doubt it.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...athroom-Bill&p=4662754&viewfull=1#post4662754

Dr. Michael Brown in his article entitled

An Open Letter To Bruce Springsteen And His Band
http://townhall.com/columnists/mich...e-springsteen-and-his-band-n2146123/page/full

which addressed the cancelation of a Springsteen concert in North Carolina because of the pro family legislation recently passed there, linked a video showing that women and little girls do have something to be concerned about when it comes to rapists and pedophiles dressing as women and entering female restrooms and locker rooms.

WARNING! Very disturbing video!

Women: Decide For Yourselves

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
aCW, I've been verbally and physically harassed, groped, followed, and assaulted by various heterosexual men over the years. Not a single one of them was dressed like a woman.

I couldn't care less if a transgendered person used the same restroom as me, I wouldn't see that person as the potential threat that "just a regular-looking kind of guy" could be.

(Of course there are a lot of good men out there and I know the difference between the ones who are and the ones who aren't, and I appreciate the good ones. A lot.)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW, I've been verbally and physically harassed, groped, followed, and assaulted by various heterosexual men over the years. Not a single one of them was dressed like a woman.

Thanks to the LGBTQueer movement, sexual predators have a new enclosed playground where they can videotape and assault women and little girls: restrooms and locker rooms.

I couldn't care less if a transgendered person used the same restroom as me, I wouldn't see that person as the potential threat that "just a regular-looking kind of guy" could be.

So this woman had it coming?

One older male bruiser wearing an old lady wig entered a facility, but a woman quite sensibly challenged him, demanding to know why he was there. She wanted her right to privacy. He sucker-punched her and caused $60,000 worth of injuries to her face.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ators_take_advantage_of_transgender_laws.html

There's never been any doubt in my mind where your loyalties lie, and it certainly isn't with women and little girls who expect privacy in a restroom or locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.