Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On the CL post, I don't remember what he said that I agreed with. Could you repost the whole conversation between he & myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Liberty
Barring a really broad interpretation of the 9th amendment, I'd say no, the Constitution doesn't provide any such right. And I think making the 9th amendment that broad is dangerous. I'm with Ron Paul. Sodomy laws are a bad idea but its none of the Federal Government's business if a state decides to make one.

That said, as far as judicial activism goes, I've seen worse. Like Wickard v Filburn for instance.

Great points, CL. I agree with Dr. Paul on this as well.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3983426&postcount=24

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heterodoxical
Perhaps you should ask him where those rest stops are, and show up, interrupt his "business" and have a face to face with him?

:jawdrop: ........ :think: ...... :chuckle:

As I'd shown in the homosexual culture segment, places where normal people dispose of human waste is where those that partake in homosexual behavior have sex.

Rest stop confidential

Across America, countless men are meeting up for sex in highway bathrooms

http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_confidential/

rest_stop-460x307.jpg

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heterodoxical
Perhaps you should ask him where those rest stops are, and show up, interrupt his "business" and have a face to face with him?

As I'd shown in the homosexual culture segment, places where normal people dispose of human waste is where those that partake in homosexual behavior have sex.

Rest stop confidential

Across America, countless men are meeting up for sex in highway bathrooms

http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_confidential/

rest_stop-460x307.jpg
Right, we all know of this practice. But when did you spot me there? :think:

SammyT

But how do you help an institution that is already in trouble (due to no-fault divorce, the decriminalization of adultery and cohabitation laws) by allowing the morally depraved (i.e. proud and unrepentant homosexuals) to partake in it?

I guess I missed your answer as to why you agree with Ron Paul.

Please answer.

I was not saying "let gays partake in marriage", I was saying that repairing the traditional family unit will make gay marriage obselete. If our families were intact & healthy, homosexuality would crawl back into the closet because kids will know it's wrong.

GFR7

I was not saying "let gays partake in marriage", I was saying that repairing the traditional family unit will make gay marriage obselete. If our families were intact & healthy, homosexuality would crawl back into the closet because kids will know it's wrong.
I gave him this same argument, and he wouldn't buy it, even though it's sound. :nono:

Heterodoxical

Like Premarital sex, and adultery did... right?

There are less than two handfuls of admonitions towards homosexual sex. There are hundreds regarding heterosexual sex..... get the picture? :carryon:

If or if not adultery, premarital, or gay marriage is wrong, IS FRIGGIN IRRELEVANT TO THE STATE'S RIGHTS TO MAKE IT LEGAL.

Your pastor can ONLY MARRY SOMEONE BY THE POWERS VESTED IN THEM BY THE STATE OF (wherever they are licensed to marry you in.)

SammyT

I don't need the state to validate my marriage, God is the judge of what is and is not marriage...and gay couples don't qualify in His eyes.

Heterodoxical

I don't need the state to validate my marriage, God is the judge of what is and is not marriage...and gay couples don't qualify in His eyes.

IF the State makes Gay marriage legal, it still won't affect how God judges your marriage, and it's not going to force God to qualify their marriage, so what exactly is your problem other than bigotry?

You don't care if Adulterers or Premarital sexers get married, those are just as offensive of sins to God... in fact both are spoken of more in scripture than gay sex is.

if your concern is what is going to tick off GOD, then I think Matt 5:43-48 would have you do an about face on all your griping.
:execute:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
But how do you help an institution that is already in trouble (due to no-fault divorce, the decriminalization of adultery and cohabitation laws) by allowing the morally depraved (i.e. proud and unrepentant homosexuals) to partake in it?

I guess I missed your answer as to why you agree with Ron Paul.

Please answer.

Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual" Sammy. Wait, did you go to the same school as GFR7 did?

So if people just mind their own business and build strong traditional families, the homosexual agenda will just go...

"poof"?

I won't ask you about Ron Paul again, as obviously you've been smoking with him and Bawney Fwank.

barney-frank-ron-paul-legalize-pot.jpg

SammyT

No, it won't just go "poof", but it will have a harder time recruiting. There isn't just ONE solution to the homo agenda. There are still gays in Uganda even though they've outlawed homosexuality there...so your solution to it is certainly questionable. I wouldn't be against criminalizing it, but that isn't going to happen any time soon, so you need to step down from that high horse & stop being a prick, aCW.

GFR7

I agree with Ron Paul that SSM is not a federal issue, but a state by state issue. What's with the attitude?
He can't be respectful. He has to fight like that. Just don't bite the bait (I did, and it has escalated horribly - I am a rest area toilet trick to him now :( ).

GFR7

No, it won't just go "poof", but it will have a harder time recruiting. There isn't just ONE solution to the homo agenda. There are still gays in Uganda even though they've outlawed homosexuality there...so your solution to it is certainly questionable. I wouldn't be against criminalizing it, but that isn't going to happen any time soon, so you need to step down from that high horse & stop being a prick, aCW.
He won't step down and won't stop being :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree with Ron Paul that SSM is not a federal issue, but a state by state issue. What's with the attitude?

So the nutcase former congressman from Texas, who voted to allow homosexuals to openly serve in the military (i.e. it was a "federal issue"), and who isn't even sure if homosexuality is a sin, has the answer when it comes to this aspect of the sexual anarchy movement?

SammyT

Lol! Good grief! aCW, his stance is the constitutional stance whether you like him or not. You need to move to Uganda bro, you don't have the right temperment to make any changes here. I hear the weather is nice & being a homosexual can get someone 14 years to life in prison, just how you like it. Your utopia awaits you, it is Uganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.