Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It's absolutely amazing Nang.

They all claim to be followers of Paul, and NOT ONE OF THEM will address what Paul said about spiritual sacrifices in Rom 12:1

I've never seen anything like it in all my 7 years on TOL.

I have never seen a sadder, more ungodly, a worse hysterical and/or hate filled representation of Dispensationalism, in all my Christian life.

musterion

I have you both on Ignore. I can see that you replied but I read only when I choose to read it. And you can't MAKE me read you! Ha-ha! My power over you is absolute! Post away, jabbering poo flingers! Keep replying like mute fools! I smell not the reek and stench of your corrupt theologies. :cigar:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently you missed my reply:

Yes, I did.

I have never understood why people are so obsessed by "end times" theology. Live every day for Jesus Christ, like it could be your last on Earth, but be prepared to live till you are 100.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one here is saying to observe the law of Moses.

I find it glaring that neither you, nor any other Dispensationaist has said a peep about Romans 12:1

Are you afraid of the verse also?

If not, please give an example of how members of the BOC are to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

I assume you have a point?

john w

Hall of Fame
It's becoming more and more obvious that Dispensationalists are more afraid of Rom 12:1 than they are of Matt 24:34.

For people who claim to be followers of Paul, they sure are afraid of what Paul said in Rom 12:1

It's becoming more and more obvious that Craigie is afraid of me, refusing to answer my last 56 questions.

"For people who claim to be followers of Paul, they sure are afraid of what Paul said in Rom 12:1:"-Corky Craigie

Well, clown, if you'd kindly tell us which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for us," and why, as I've been askingyour for 2 years, we can shut down TOL, and you can go become obsessed with your family, instead of us wacko, "un-nice," meanie "dispies."

" I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are
mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Corkie Craigie

Corkie:

Not a peep.

Fraud. Poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
There are 3 Covenants of God:

The Covenant of Redemption establiished in the Godhead, before the foundation of the world, to save a people in God the Son.

The Old Covenant of Works/Law between God and Adam that brings condemnation and death.

The New Covenant of Righteousness performed by Jesus Christ.

From these 3 covenants issue forth all the covenants revealed throughout history and in the bible.

All 3 of these covenants reveal the grace of God.

Each of these 3 covenants can be called a "Covenant of Grace."

Anyone here care to ponder this and scripturally explain why this is so?

Covenant of Redemption

Must be in "The Cottonpatch Bible"-chapter, verse.

Covenant of Works/Law

Must be in the "Readers Digest Condensed Bible"-chapter, verse.

Covenant of Redemption

Must be in "I Love Lucy Bible"-chapter, verse.

No such covenants exist-you made them up.

john w

Hall of Fame
As expected, another Dispensationalist who has no explanation for Rom 12:1

More proof that you don't follow Paul, you follow John Nelson Darby.

So, since we obviously follow Darby, and not Paul, and deny the New Covenant,are we lost?

Tet: Well, uh, urr, .....I need to go, as "The Unbiblical Unanswer Man" radio broadcast is coming on, with that man teacher, Hank Hanegraaf, whom I don't follow, off course, cuz he's a man, and I never follow men, but my wife sorta digs him, you see, uh, urr........

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I assume you have a point?

Of course.

Dispensationalists deny the Royal Priesthood of believers.

They claim the RP is for "kingdom believers".

The Apostle Paul tells us our bodies are a temple, and that we are to offer our bodies as a spiritual sacrifice that is acceptable to God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have never understood why people are so obsessed by "end times" theology.

The only people obsessed with "end times" theology are Dispensationalists, Mormons, and JW's.

Live every day for Jesus Christ, like it could be your last on Earth, but be prepared to live till you are 100.

That's good advice Delmar, but that's not what a lot of Dispensationalists tell Jews.

Dispies tell Jews that God has a separate plan for them.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course.

Dispensationalists deny the Royal Priesthood of believers.

They claim the RP is for "kingdom believers".

The Apostle Paul tells us our bodies are a temple, and that we are to offer our bodies as a spiritual sacrifice that is acceptable to God.
OK, Thanks for filling me in.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have you both on Ignore. I can see that you replied but I read only when I choose to read it. And you can't MAKE me read you! Ha-ha! My power over you is absolute! Post away, jabbering poo flingers! Keep replying like mute fools! I smell not the reek and stench of your corrupt theologies. :cigar:

I've finally found something that upsets Dispensationalists more than saying "John Nelson Darby".

Now all I have to say is "Rom 12:1 spiritual sacrifices", and the Dispies go berserk.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only people obsessed with "end times" theology are Dispensationalists, Mormons, and JW's.

That's good advice Delmar, but that's not what a lot of Dispensationalists tell Jews.

Dispies tell Jews that God has a separate plan for them.
OK thanks for telling me that. Now I have a homework assignment for you, if you choose to accept it. Search through the TOL archives the best you can and see if you can find a shred of evidence that any of the people on this thread, that you have accused of being followers of Darby, are obsessed with end times theology.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK thanks for telling me that. Now I have a homework assignment for you, if you choose to accept it. Search through the TOL archives the best you can and see if you can find a shred of evidence that any of the people on this thread, that you have accused of being followers of Darby, are obsessed with end times theology.

Have you ever read STP's signature?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you care to share with us what the Apostle Paul meant when he told believers to offer their bodies as a spiritual sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to God?

I frankly don't understand why you believe the phrase needs an explanation. It is about giving everything and not holding back any part of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.