Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nang;4111839[QUOTE
    ]You are a moron if you think Dispensationalists represent and teach the one, absolute truth of God.

If they did, Sovereign God would never allow His truth be perverted from their stewardship, into Satanic worship.
    Father, must I get into the ditch with Naggie? Very well:

Clueless, once again demonstating she does not study, and survey the book, in detail. My evidence? Here humanism post, above. She is an example, of what happens to a woman, man, or whatever she is, who instead, studies/believes her Clavinist/Calvinist "the church" SOF. He/she goes insane.

Let me unpack it for you, toots:

1 Corinthians 11:19 KJV

For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

For there must be...that...

I know-that's quite deep, Naggie. Take the gum out of your mouth, breath deep, and mediate on that verse for a spell.

That is the principle, leaving asidethe q as to whether any particular "belief system" is heretical-just addressing your "argument."

I could say the same about your satanic Clavinism.

Dig? Good.

[/QUOTE]
    Saint John W

Comment

• The heaviest flack will tell you when you're over the target.
      "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
      Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
      By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nang View Post
        Exactly . . .

Nor can any religion distort or change the one true gospel, into numerous gospels, without denying the one absolute truth of God.

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual, lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.
        Hopefully, your husband, who you mention occasionally,
        is smarter than you, Nang? He's got to be, for both your
        sake?

Comment

• Nang, TeT, and Pneumonia are dead set on claiming that
          Paul's Gospel as preached by the Dispensationilists, is
          of satanic origin! They're trying their best! The Devil is
          rooting for them!

Comment

Any religion that does not teach that the truth of God is absolute....
            Sophistry. False dichotomy.

Is Deuteronomy, Leviticus, going to Jerusalem 3 times/year to keep the feasts, "the truth of God?" Is it the "absolute" truth?

Yes?

Do you obey them?
            Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
              Hopefully, your husband, who you mention occasionally,
              is smarter than you, Nang? He's got to be, for both your
              sake?
              Undoubtedly a patient man.
              "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
              Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
              By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by musterion View Post
                Yeah, about that.

9jDBiMd3HNI#t=14
                He's a nut!
                Saint John W

Comment

• Wonder if Nang's husband is telling her what to post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delmar View Post
                    Something that neither you or I would have a part of. Do you know what a red herring is? You seem to be pretty good at hurling them.
                    Not my point.

A black mass is what satanists do to mock a Catholic mass.

You said "All the best lies have their roots in some perversion of the truth"

Using your logic, that would mean truth is found in a Catholic mass.

As for your "red herring" comment, and your "moron" comment, what part of Aleister Crowley's link to John Nelson Darby do you dispute?
                    (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

Exactly . . .

Nor can any religion distort or change the one true gospel, into numerous gospels, without denying the one absolute truth of God.

If some morons do reduce the absolute truth into multiple choice or versions of truth, they open themselves to spiritual and lying perversions of the worst kind, which can produce nothing but rotten fruit.
                      Was that "the one true gospel" that your Saint judas preached, toots?

" numerous gospels"-Naggie

Confirmed-she is clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel," or asserts that there is just onepiece of good news in the bible-no other option.
                      Saint John W

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        Nang, TeT, and Pneumonia are dead set on claiming that
                        Paul's Gospel as preached by the Dispensationilists, is
                        of satanic origin! They're trying their best! The Devil is
                        rooting for them!
                        Dispensationalists deny that Paul was a minister of the New Covenant.

You're a follower of John Nelson Darby, NOT the Apostle Paul.
                        (1 Cor 1:13 KJV) Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Comment

The heaviest flack will tell you when you're over the target.
                          Um......I think you mean "flak", not "flack"

Comment

Undoubtedly a patient man.
                            Heh . . He is looking over my shoulder, grinning at the moment.

I don't know why he is so amused . . . It may be Johnny's new avatar . . .
                            "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
                            Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
                            Charles Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
                              As for your "red herring" comment, and your "moron" comment, what part of Aleister Crowley's link to John Nelson Darby do you dispute?
                              Look at this fool. Pretending the link still exists when Crowley himself didn't say a word about it, and the only tie he can find is anecdotal at best. Just like his sister in Satan, Nang: just ignore what you don't like and pretend it was never said.
                              Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Heh . . He is looking over my shoulder, grinning at the moment.
                                I'd be grinning, too, if I'd figured out such an easy way to let the battleaxe take out her shrewishness on strangers instead of on me. Smart man. Smarter than you.
                                Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Working...
                                X