SPOTD bybee hits a grand slam!

alwight

I don't know how politically related it is,

some people just have that ability, a one track mind, one trick pony.

Acw's seems to be gays, liberals, and dopetarians, in all the time he's been here I don't think I have read a post of his talking about anything else, certainly seen nothing about the vast other self applicable practical uses of scripture....:think:

keep shinin

jerm :cool:
I think perhaps aCW is far more interested in anything that winds people up than even in his beloved homophobic agenda, which just serves as a vehicle for his use.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I admire how Acw can work "liberals" into any thread topic,

he's almost as good as the anti-trinitarians here in that ability.

at least he has found someone to blame all the worlds problems on. :)

beats werewolves and witches I suppose, we've come a long way since the middle ages. :D

keep shinin

I got a kick out of your comments in this thread started by a atheist, who like yourself ardently defends homosexuality.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89950

Keep shinin...

"Jerry".

jeremysdemo

that's funny I've never defended homosexuality.

do you mean not insulting people or discrimitating against them based on sex, race, etc?

if that's a defense your beloved U.S. constitution is also guilty of it.

anyway, why would you "get a kick out of it" if you consider it evil, doesn't Paul say to rejoice not in iniquity? 1 Corinthians 13:6

surely there has to some other way to get your kicks, one that doesn't go against what Paul taught. :think:

as I said before:
anyway he does pretty well on his own making a fool of himself, needs no help.

yeah I am talking to atheist, what, are you jealous?

it may behoove you to know they are also leaving me comments in my CP area that my post give them hope there is a God.

your objection is duly noted. :)

keep shinin

jeremysdemo

Care to provide even one post where he has *defended homosexuality*?

you ever see that gal in Willy Wonka's factory that turned purple when eating the gum? :noway:

that's what's gonna happen to anyone holding their breath waiting on that one! :D

he does the devils work, night and day, Revelation 12:10, but it will be short lived. :nono:

keep shinin

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I really do pity you on your own personal judgement day bybee:
So now you know how the rest of us feel about you most days. :thumb: Though mostly I think you're just going to have to spend a really long time apologizing for being a complete...trying to find an under one ban term that signifies.

I'll get back to you.

God won't be impressed when you use atheists and pagans/Libertarians as references.
Do you think you're going to impress God? That would explain a few things.

And here's a fact of life for you bybee:

You can't defend evil day in and day out and still have the love of God and His Word in your heart.
She doesn't. Here's a news flash for you: you can't lie and rage every day and expect to have a shred of credibility. :nono:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
So now you know how the rest of us feel about you most days. :thumb: Though mostly I think you're just going to have to spend a really long time apologizing for being a complete...trying to find an under one ban term that signifies.

I'll get back to you.
Oh wow you are on the edge here of implied profanity.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh wow you are on the edge here of implied profanity.
Hmmm....like being on the edge of a point though, isn't it? :eek: I couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't have been...every assumption variation I could think of, in this climate...well. :nono:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmmm....like being on the edge of a point though, isn't it? :eek: I couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't have been...every assumption variation I could think of, in this climate...well. :nono:
complete frog?
complete wombat?
Surely there were thousands of options. Perhaps a sidebar was needed.

alwight

Sometimes imo TH only real profanity is good enough. ;)