SPOTD bybee hits a grand slam!

WizardofOz

This is a very rash statement by a very new moderator on TOL!
Is it your intent to be so abrasive to anyone who doesn't grovel before you that you drive them away?
I am so disappointed in you Inzl! I had thought you would be a fair and balanced moderator allowing humor a place here on TOL.
However, it is Knight who ultimately calls the shots and if you all choose to ban me for speaking out then, I must say, in the main, I have enjoyed my stay here!

:sibbie: Do NOT mess with bybee

Rules:
No locking thread
No deleting tags
Everyone in the thread must place at least one thread tag

Really, Inzl. Lighten up and stop taking yourself and your new found glory so serious. It's suffocating.

Granite

Hall of Fame
We have done nothing ban worthy :noid:

That's the point. Mods shouldn't enter debates if they can't take the heat.

I too had high hopes for Inzl and was almost immediately disappointed. I'm glad bybee was bold enough to say what a few of us were already thinking.

WizardofOz

What was the original thread where bybee said this?

:doh: You've been here this long and don't know about clicking the little blue arrow in the quote box?

:mock: Granite

Just funnin...anna's 'TOL traffic stats' thread here which was mostly light-hearted.

Mostly

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am wary of anyone with a reputation for reporting posts frequently. Too trigger happy.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:sibbie::chuckle: That one's on me. Congrats Bybee.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your guess is as good as mine. Rolling pin was mine.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nori closed the thread where this originated. Perhaps that was a good decision. But I also think it is good to air concerns. IK has a tough job. I believe IK can handle it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
For all the talk about "truthsmacking" I've noticed virtually every mod here has thin skin and will not tolerate any kind of criticism whatsoever.

Talk's cheap. Just sayin'.