SPOTD bybee hits a grand slam!

bybee

I really do pity you on your own personal judgement day bybee:

God won't be impressed when you use atheists and pagans/Libertarians as references.

Luckily for both of us The living God, Lord of all, knows our hearts.
I stay in regular touch with Him and He keeps me on the path of righteousness.
I suspect that God will pat me on the back for trying to be a good witness as He has called me to do.
No doubt that is also with you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God won't be impressed when you use atheists and pagans/Libertarians as references.

THAT has never happened. You are simply incapable of separating your own hatred towards those who disagree with you VS right/wrong.

IF I state abortion is wrong and should be illegal, rather than conceding I am correct, you turn it personal and attack the messenger.

Your hatred is obviously more important than any of those issues you *claim* to stand for.

Quincy

I'm getting tired of these thread tag games. I kind of wish the option would get removed :chuckle: .

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm getting tired of these thread tag games. I kind of wish the option would get removed :chuckle: .

I like the tagging feature. Tagging a thread is a bit of personal freedom exercised via social commentary. Some tags can be offensive or stupid, but they can also be pretty funny.

And sometimes they're a dead-on wicked skewering of someone's sacred cow in 25 characters or less. That takes some skill. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I really do pity you on your own personal judgement day bybee:

Luckily for both of us The living God, Lord of all, knows our hearts.
I stay in regular touch with Him and He keeps me on the path of righteousness.
I suspect that God will pat me on the back for trying to be a good witness as He has called me to do.
No doubt that is also with you?

And here's a fact of life for you bybee:

You can't defend evil day in and day out and still have the love of God and His Word in your heart.

jeremysdemo

I admire how Acw can work "liberals" into any thread topic,

he's almost as good as the anti-trinitarians here in that ability.

at least he has found someone to blame all the worlds problems on. :)

beats werewolves and witches I suppose, we've come a long way since the middle ages. :D

keep shinin

jerm :cool: