You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

I just did an exhaustive IP inspection. There is no match with Voltaire or his socks. IP's now run off of cell phone towers, so the location results are not conclusive unless there are multiple exact matches.

Thanks again.

ClimateSanity bragged about how gullible we were and how he fooled us so easily.

Is A4T calling ClimateSanity a liar?

elohiym

I was pretending to be an atheist or agnostic
So you were a Christian that registered here as BOLCATS, an atheist or agnostic, and attacked the Christian faith and Christians.

That's what he did. Now he's claiming to be a Christian and ... conveniently MAD, right? As BOLCATS he railed against those types of Christians and beliefs specifically. Privately, he apologized to us for his harsh criticism of Christianity and oddly said he didn't mean us.

No one who is truly a christian can join forces with absolute evil to attack a true Christian.
You did just that when you were BOLCATS.

He's blind to his hypocrisy.

What kind of gospel is he preaching if I'm suddenly not a Christian based on his subjective litmus test, especially when he can't pass the test?

I am saved by grace through faith and believe in the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks again.

ClimateSanity bragged about how gullible we were and how he fooled us so easily.

Is A4T calling ClimateSanity a liar?

Lets clear the air about CS/BOLCATS/Voltaire since you have figured out that they are the same user. You are correct. Knight allowed him back. He made his bed with the things he's done with his profiles and posts. He now has to sleep in it.

There does come a point, though, when you need to forgive and not follow the person around constantly reminding him of his failures. It does not mean, that you necessarily can trust that person again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sherman said:
Lets clear the air about CS/BOLCATS/Voltaire since you have figured out that they are the same user. You are correct. Knight allowed him back. He made his bed with the things he's done with his profiles and posts. He now has to sleep in it.

THAT would have been quite easy to state instead of all the claims that he was a new user. When I reported CS for being a Voltaire, your reply in the woodshed was that he WAS a completely new user.

Since then, you have also stated that Crucible is NOT Sum1sgruj/Skybringr/Homeskillet, etc. that he is also a new user. AFTER that, several other people, including Angel, have flat out stated the same thing ... that he is Sum.

Now perhaps Knight also gave him permission to come back. THAT would, of course, be his choice. I was called out after Koban (who has a history of making petty reports to try to get people banned) and GD) joined up to defend him.

Since then, no one else has been corrected and told "NO, Crucible is a brand new user".

Angel even confronted him yesterday and told him it is obvious who he is and that he should come clean.

Even if a moderator's response about a user is something I don't like such as "well, we decided to give him another chance", it's an honest answer and doesn't cause the break down of trust to those who are in an authority position and should be setting an example.

And before the twin sowers of discord try to spin this as being disrespectful to a mod, that is not what I am doing. I would just like the inconsistencies cleared up.

elohiym

Lets clear the air about CS/BOLCATS/Voltaire since you have figured out that they are the same user. You are correct.

Thank you for confirming that.

He made his bed with the things he's done with his profiles and posts. He now has to sleep in it.

Yes. That's what is happening.

There does come a point, though, when you need to forgive and not follow the person around constantly reminding him of his failures.

I completely agree with your statement.

Should he be forgiven if he doesn't repent, doesn't show contrition and brags that he would do it again?

It does not mean, that you necessarily can trust that person again.

I will never trust that person again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, I don't see his actions as past failures, but continuing failures.
And he even continues to brag and laugh about it.

Unfortunately, neither do I. He isn't sorry for anything he is done, but rather that he got caught doing it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So how does forgiveness work in that situation?

Interesting, isn't it? I am bashed, given neg reps that state "burn in hell, demon" and comments on the board such "I can't wait to watch you burning in hell, Rusha" because I refuse to LIE about my beliefs.

Someone (CS/Voltaire) whose views are suppose to be representative of this site is still applauded and defended by some after using his belief in Christianity as a game to deceive others.

glorydaz

Interesting, isn't it? I am bashed, given neg reps that state "burn in hell, demon" and comments on the board such "I can't wait to watch you burning in hell, Rusha" because I refuse to LIE about my beliefs.

Someone (CS/Voltaire) whose views are suppose to be representative of this site is applauded by some using his belief in Christianity as a game to deceive others.

Poor Rusha. She can dish it out, but she can't take it? :chuckle:

glorydaz

That's what he did. Now he's claiming to be a Christian and ... conveniently MAD, right? As BOLCATS he railed against those types of Christians and beliefs specifically. Privately, he apologized to us for his harsh criticism of Christianity and oddly said he didn't mean us.

PJ did the same. Where's your outrage on that one?

He's blind to his hypocrisy.

So are you and many others.

What kind of gospel is he preaching if I'm suddenly not a Christian based on his subjective litmus test, especially when he can't pass the test?

I am saved by grace through faith and believe in the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yeah, and you also believe polygamy is fine and you can be sexually aroused when you look at another woman but it isn't lusting.

Save your self-righteous indignation....it's a joke. As you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.