You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

I would have to look more closely at your posts to make that call to be honest. I am not quick to label posters as some are on here.

I would appreciate a unbiased assessment who doesn't have a bone to pick with me. If I am still behaving the way I was before the first permaban, I would like to know and hopefully explained why. Seriously, to my antagonists, I don't see anything wrong with my behavior now. I am simply defending myself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I figured the purpose of the BOLCATS ruse was to stay on TOL. When someone makes to sock to fool someone they will often give it a personality and beliefs opposite of theirs.

You know, I have many Christian friends and family members and none of them would ever deny their Christianity or belief in God under any circumstances.

Apparently stating "Yes, I am a Bible believing Christian" is less important than playing games on an internet discussion forum.

ClimateSanity

I figured the purpose of the BOLCATS ruse was to stay on TOL. When someone makes to sock to fool someone they will often give it a personality and beliefs opposite of theirs.

Bolcats was to help out elo and wife. Contributing as before was also nice but I felt restricted so as to not get caught. I tried giving it a personality different than my own but to no avail......I'm a lousy actor.

Climate sanity was created because I was champing at the bit to correct the nonsense threads on global warming. I was ready and excited to contribute again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Accept that I have seen substantial proof that that is simply not the case.

I can sense someone playing games as easily as I recognize sock accounts, and I know for a fact that 1PM and Elo were not in on your ruse.

elohiym

Pretending to be a christian for nefarious purpose?

Yes. And pretending to be non-Christian for nefarious purposes. You've been around.

I was clear that I was pretending to be an agnostic.

That's a non-Christian, moron.

You also disparaged Christianity and supported ideas that you most likely still espouse.

As for purpose, it was to give support to elo and wife while they were the subject of a lunch mob.

Why would you support people you didn't really agree with, people you didn't really share those beliefs with? If you really agreed, then your story makes sense; but you have been trying to pretend that was all made up. You own words trip you up again and again.

He can't possibly be that dense.

Remember, I'm supposed to the one that was so gullible and easy to fool when you were BOLCATS. Calling me dense in light of those comments of yours again makes you look stupidly evil.

glorydaz

Interestingly enough, his whole world view on modesty changed when he was posting as Dolo. No one will ever forget the pic he posted of the model he found on the internet ... or how his number one criteria for a partner was "a young chick with a smoking hot body".

No wonder he was too embarrassed to admit his true identity ...

Poor Rusha....I'm thinking she misses all that "smoking hot body" talk. Can't someone drag up that old thread to satisfy her obvious needs?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would appreciate a unbiased assessment who doesn't have a bone to pick with me. If I am still behaving the way I was before the first permaban, I would like to know and hopefully explained why. Seriously, to my antagonists, I don't see anything wrong with my behavior now. I am simply defending myself.

There are some things that staff cannot discuss on the open board, but it was a mutual decision by staff including Knight to let you return. I was part of the decision process. I will discuss with you in a PM the reasons.

glorydaz

You are standing up for a proven blatant deceiver.
What do you find "right" about that?

Same thing those who stood up for Saul after he became Paul found to be right about that.

I try to judge people on their present merits...not on their past faults.

And before you try the ploy of mentioning PJ, I will state quite clearly that PJ continues to ask for everything he gets.

elohiym

Bolcats was to help out elo and wife.

No you weren't. Stop lying to yourself.

I tried giving it a personality different than my own but to no avail......I'm a lousy actor.

That's like saying you are lousy hypocrite and liar in this case. I agree, my alleged gullibility notwithstanding.

Climate sanity was created because I was champing at the bit to correct the nonsense threads on global warming. I was ready and excited to contribute again.

Then you should have apologized and asked to come back then instead of lying as BOLCATS and manipulating my wife and I via PMs.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you weren't. Stop lying to yourself.

That's like saying you are lousy hypocrite and liar in this case. I agree, my alleged gullibility notwithstanding.

Then you should have apologized and asked to come back then instead of lying as BOLCATS and manipulating my wife and I via PMs.

Well, the very fact that the his lie was allowed to continue with out correction sends a specific message.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was a decision of the staff to let him back. I think we now need to give it a rest instead of picking at him.

glorydaz

1. I don't assume that Rusha doesn't believe in God.

She has said she's agnostic. :doh:

2. If she knows love, she knows God (1Jn 4:7).

Showing you don't have any understanding of God's word.

3. You are a moron.

Showing you're jealous.

Ok doser and ClimateSanity believe that, too, right? Have you asked them? Please do. :think:

We aren't allowed to have many discussion because you gossips won't allow a real dialogue.

I have to laugh, though, that you point your fingers at others when I was speaking about YOU. You just lectured others for doing that very thing. :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A mouth full of soap.

People who say "irregardless" deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.