You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Glorydaz: He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Yeah, I don't even remember making those claims or contradicting myself. Point is, I was doing my best to help a friend by defending him , and I thought I would go nowhere under my previous labels. That's why I created bolcats. If I realized what a snake he was, I never would have done that. If I get banned again, not sure how I will get back in as Rusha and her pals can spot ms easily.

ClimateSanity

He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Lots of people claim to be Christians and disparage other Christians. You claim to be a Christian, but I've seen you say many things that would put you in a cult category.

You use the word friend a lot different than I do....obviously.

What God has allowed does not constitute morality. :doh:

Yeah, it must be nice to make up your own standard of right and wrong. You can sell that to your wife, but that's about as far as that one will go. :chuckle:

He's entitled to his own interpretations, and if they come out as outlandish as your, I'll probably comment. If my comments become a yoke to you, then perhaps you should consider there may be some truth to what I say.

Yes. I believe you said you had no friends on here. Seeing what elo did to me, its wise never to call an online person a friend.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Glorydaz: He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Link?

Yeah, I don't even remember making those claims or contradicting myself. Point is, I was doing my best to help a friend by defending him , and I thought I would go nowhere under my previous labels. That's why I created bolcats.

That's your *story* and your sticking with it!

glorydaz

I am suggesting outright saying that none of us live by "let bygones be bygones".

Not true.

And for anyone to tell others to just "let bygones be bygones", but themselves refuse to do so for another is hypocrisy.

And why are you addressing that to me? I'm not refusing to do anything. If you're confusing forgiveness with not continuing to dog pile someone, then that's not my problem.

1PeaceMaker

Yeah, I don't even remember making those claims or contradicting myself. Point is, I was doing my best to help a friend by defending him , and I thought I would go nowhere under my previous labels. That's why I created bolcats. If I realized what a snake he was, I never would have done that. If I get banned again, not sure how I will get back in as Rusha and her pals can spot ms easily.

You had a way to email my husband but instead chose to lie to me and never once set the record straight, until many posts to pressure the truth from you. Problem is, now I feel like you could have spoofed your faith, like you spoofed unbelief. In fact, if I was a betting person, I'd place my money on someone being an unbeliever if they played both cards the way you did. And you weren't even sorry knowing that I got into trouble trying to defend you in both forms while you lied to me.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Yep, and you'll find much of it still there in his thread "Remember". A sampling:

Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
thank you all. i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar. Jesus Christ is NOT God. Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool.

So, don't feel like you're the only one around here that has managed to lead people astray. They certainly have no problem with PJ......and Why? Because he is their little lap dog saying whatever they want him to say.

Just ignore them and go about your business. Your opinions have more legitimacy than many of theirs do.

ClimateSanity

ClimateSanity

Yep, and you'll find much of it still there in his thread "Remember". A sampling:

So, don't feel like you're the only one around here that has managed to lead people astray. They certainly have no problem with PJ......and Why? Because he is their little lap dog saying whatever they want him to say.

Just ignore them and go about your business. Your opinions have more legitimacy than many of theirs do.
Oh.....I get it now....you are talking about p.j. not me. I guess I really never did make those claims. Lol

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
♫ We're living in Rusha Town..
Where all the threads are burned to the ground.
I forgot what this one was about...
Cuz' we're living in Rusha Town ♫

mt-hangover2-wb-TPFP-001.jpg

ClimateSanity

♫ We're living in Rusha Town..
Where all the threads are burned to the ground.
I forgot what this one was about...
Cuz' we're living in Rusha Town ♫

mt-hangover2-wb-TPFP-001.jpg

Yep. Billy joels Allentown. It had so much promise in the world war two era and by the seventies , it was a shadow of what it once was. Good analogy.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Thats a fact.

Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
thank you all. i am not a police officer, i am not a writer or a comedian, i am not a Bible scholar. Jesus Christ is NOT God. Dispensationalism is wrong. John nelson Darby is a fool.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thats a fact.
Yep.

And what he did in the past has just been dragged back into play.

But for some reason, some think it was just awful for anyone to drag what CS did in the past back up.

I'm telling everyone that we all exhibit hypocrisy, and that none of us live by "let bygones be bygones".

Insults are just fine, and even fun, until you're on the other side of the fence.
And then, all of sudden, insults are just bullying from a mob attack.

It's all the same.
Just depends on which side of the fence you are on at the time as to what your perspective is.

Status
Not open for further replies.