You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
But I haven't claimed I'm not a Christian. You, A4T and ClimateSanity are claiming that. Remember, ClimateSanity was BOLCATS the unbeliever and reviler of your Christian theology.

Like BOLCATS disparaged her, you and all Christians when he was claiming not too long ago that he wasn't a Christian? No. I'm just telling her stop bearing false witness. That's a good thing.

ClimateSanity is reaping what he sowed. He deserves this. That's why God is allowing this to happen to him, right?

ELO, you've always been a pain in the neck. I believe you're
one of the worst posters on TOL. Make my day and complain
about this post to the Woodshed.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You appear to know very little about anything pal.

hqdefault.jpg

ClimateSanity

A strange question. I was pretending to be an atheist or agnostic, and yet he asks what I deserve for pretending to be a christian? I didn't read his prior posts so I must have missed critical info. I have never pretended to be a christian.... I was one. I could care less what some holier than thou sexually obsessed pervert thinks I am.or not. No one who is truly a christian can join forces with absolute evil to attack a true Christian.

A child of the devil accusing me of pretending to be a christian is meaningless.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sigh. Now that everything is out in the open and has pretty much gone your way (as a four time permabanned member who is still here), you could just go on and do what you claimed you always wished for.

Just post ... as a member. Or continue on about how everyone has wronged you. Whatever.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was pretending to be an atheist or agnostic
So you were a Christian that registered here as BOLCATS, an atheist or agnostic, and attacked the Christian faith and Christians.

No one who is truly a christian can join forces with absolute evil to attack a true Christian.
You did just that when you were BOLCATS.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you were a Christian that registered here as BOLCATS, an atheist or agnostic, and attacked the Christian faith and Christians.

You did just that when you were BOLCATS.

Because getting the last word in trumps everything else ... his friendships, his Christian witness, etc.

Still yet, those who go on about evil wish to rally behind this type of behavior.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually at the time sherman is who said the ip one time was volts ip match and a different mod said it was your ip location.

so no, i wasnt proven wrong. Sherman didnt check them both. You can keep lying about what your wife does though for her (or maybe you didnt know, maybe she did it when you were asleep, usually you were all 3 on, but this time it was just him and her - her bouncing in to protect him.

She responded to my post moron. Anyone can see it.

yeah, would have helped not allow another to use account when you arent around that caused a huge mess.

No, it looks pathetic for you to demand anything from me that i dont owe you one bit because your wife wants to act like an idiot.

You want ignore so bad, then why do you and your wife keep adressing me and why does your wife? Why not use your own advice?
I just did an exhaustive IP inspection. There is no match with Voltaire or his socks. IP's now run off of cell phone towers, so the location results are not conclusive unless there are multiple exact matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.