You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

THAT would have been quite easy to state instead of all the claims that he was a new user. When I reported CS for being a Voltaire, your reply in the woodshed was that he WAS a completely new user.

Since then, you have also stated that Crucible is NOT Sum1sgruj/Skybringr/Homeskillet, etc. that he is also a new user. AFTER that, several other people, including Angel, have flat out stated the same thing ... that he is Sum.

Now perhaps Knight also gave him permission to come back. THAT would, of course, be his choice. I was called out after Koban (who has a history of making petty reports to try to get people banned) and GD) joined up to defend him.

Since then, no one else has been corrected and told "NO, Crucible is a brand new user".

Angel even confronted him yesterday and told him it is obvious who he is and that he should come clean.

Even if a moderator's response about a user is something I don't like such as "well, we decided to give him another chance", it's an honest answer and doesn't cause the break down of trust to those who are in an authority position and should be setting an example.

And before the twin sowers of discord try to spin this as being disrespectful to a mod, that is not what I am doing. I would just like the inconsistencies cleared up.

If you would ever learn to mind your own business, instead of making it YOUR job to out those who have been allowed to come back, none of this needed to have happened.

It's Knight's business, and it's ridiculous for you to put Sherman up as the one at fault since she was simply doing her job. YOU, on the other hand, are a nosey old busy body who thinks she's the Queen of the Boards. Sherman tried to get you to let it go, and you refused. She doesn't owe you any explanations.

ClimateSanity

If you would ever learn to mind your own business, instead of making it YOUR job to out those who have been allowed to come back, none of this needed to have happened.

It's Knight's business, and it's ridiculous for you to put Sherman up as the one at fault since she was simply doing her job. YOU, on the other hand, are a nosey old busy body who thinks she's the Queen of the Boards. Sherman tried to get you to let it go, and you refused. She doesn't owe you any explanations.

You nailed it but you won't get half the grief as me for saying it.

ClimateSanity

Lets clear the air about CS/BOLCATS/Voltaire since you have figured out that they are the same user. You are correct. Knight allowed him back. He made his bed with the things he's done with his profiles and posts. He now has to sleep in it.

There does come a point, though, when you need to forgive and not follow the person around constantly reminding him of his failures. It does not mean, that you necessarily can trust that person again.

Thanks

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You nailed it but you won't get half the grief as me for saying it.

When something is said to me in PUBLIC that suggests I am lying or hallucinating, it IS my business.

Any grief you have received, you brought on yourself due to your two-facedness and flat out deceit.

Though feel free to keep justifying it ... and the fact that you specifically made critical remarks regarding Christianity while under your non-Christian persona.

As long as the ends justifies the means and all ....................

elohiym

PJ did the same. Where's your outrage on that one?

I have no idea what you are accusing him of. He didn't claim to be my friend, then lie to me and manipulate my wife. He didn't claim he wasn't a Christian and disparaged Christians.

Yeah, and you also believe polygamy is fine and you can be sexually aroused when you look at another woman but it isn't lusting.

If ClimateSanity believed that, would you be his friend? :think:

Again, polygamy isn't a sin. We're not polygamists and have no plans to be polygamists. You are accusing me of wanting to not do something that is not immoral. :chuckle:

Lusting is coveting, according to the Bible. It is not being sexually aroused by the opposite sex. If I covet another man's wife, I'm an adulterer. If I find her attractive, I've done nothing wrong. If I become aroused, I've done nothing wrong. If I desire to have her in spite of her husband, it's lusting (coveting) and adultery whether I think it or do it. You are trying to make normal sexual attraction between the sexes immoral and calling it "lust."

Put ClimateSanity under the yoke of your interpretations. He deserves that. It will be poetic justice.

glorydaz

I have no idea what you are accusing him of. He didn't claim to be my friend, then lie to me and manipulate my wife. He didn't claim he wasn't a Christian and disparaged Christians.

He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Lots of people claim to be Christians and disparage other Christians. You claim to be a Christian, but I've seen you say many things that would put you in a cult category.

If ClimateSanity believed that, would you be his friend? :think:

You use the word friend a lot different than I do....obviously.

Again, polygamy isn't a sin. We're not polygamists and have no plans to be polygamists. You are accusing me of wanting to not do something that is not immoral. :chuckle:

What God has allowed does not constitute morality. :doh:

Lusting is coveting, according to the Bible. It is not being sexually aroused by the opposite sex. If I covet another man's wife, I'm an adulterer. If I find her attractive, I've done nothing wrong. If I become aroused, I've done nothing wrong. If I desire to have her in spite of her husband, it's lusting (coveting) and adultery whether I think it or do it. You are trying to make normal sexual attraction between the sexes immoral and calling it "lust."

Yeah, it must be nice to make up your own standard of right and wrong. You can sell that to your wife, but that's about as far as that one will go. :chuckle:

Put ClimateSanity under the yoke of your interpretations. He deserves that. It will be poetic justice.

He's entitled to his own interpretations, and if they come out as outlandish as your, I'll probably comment. If my comments become a yoke to you, then perhaps you should consider there may be some truth to what I say.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am bashed, given neg reps that state "burn in hell, demon" and comments on the board such "I can't wait to watch you burning in hell, Rusha" because I refuse to LIE about my beliefs.

Someone (CS/Voltaire) whose views are suppose to be representative of this site is still applauded and defended by some after using his belief in Christianity as a game to deceive others.

Here is the whole quote ... including the words you deliberately changed. Not that I expect anything more from you or the other one who has been proven over and over again to be deliberately dishonest.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here is the whole quote ... including the words you deliberately changed. Not that I expect anything more from you or the other one who has been proven over and over again to be deliberately dishonest.

What are you talking about :freak:

Let's go over it again:

I am bashed, given neg reps that state "burn in hell, demon"

I put:

I am (...) given neg reps that state "burn in hell, demon"

No dishonesty there, the message is shortened for relevance.

And
It's hilarious. I wasn't even striving against you, if someone put that on my rep I'd die laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.