Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

1PeaceMaker

Pepper spray sounds really good right now.

If I was surrounded by a rape/grope gang, I wonder if it would be better to spray my clothes and body below the shoulders than bothering with trying to spray a big crowd with a tiny can?

Thoughts?

musterion

Probably not. You will be completely debilitated, and all they have to do is pull your clothes off. Which they were going to do anyway. Sorry to be blunt.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pepper spray sounds really good right now.

If I was surrounded by a rape/grope gang, I wonder if it would be better to spray my clothes and body below the shoulders than bothering with trying to spray a big crowd with a tiny can?

Thoughts?

Defensive body armour ... programmed to spray a lethal chemical at any human DNA (outside of the person wearing it) IF it is removed.

Or some other booby trap that would permanently disable rapists ...

1PeaceMaker

Probably not. You will be completely debilitated, and all they have to do is pull your clothes off. Which they were going to do anyway. Sorry to be blunt.

I've been in the middle of a cloud of pepper spay before so I know what it can do. But I would say that since it makes a bright color and the spray is so potent you don't want to touch it at all if you can't go home and openly decontaminate thoroughly - you will end up suffering for days with it all over you and your house, family and pets.

Pretty much, it amounts to traceable evidence of assault if they touch you on the scene against your will.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

i suspect things would have turned out differently if she'd been dressed appropriately:

Spoiler
UnderTech_white.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What seems apparent to me is Nazaroo is a reporter, not a participant. He also dislikes all Muslims and while I believe they teach a false doctrine, one that is debasing to many, they are not all killers. Hating people by their being part of a group is shallow.

The 'hate game' is nowhere; demonize them and they tend to follow suit, or so it may appear. I would rather seek something more prescriptive, and this fear and shock reporting does not cut it.

to be fair, Naz is a Canadian and they have their own perspective on the mooslim immigrant problem, especially wrt their recent government change (conservative to liberal) and their new PM's determination to bring in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees quickly

1PeaceMaker

I've heard of police officers having their guns removed from their persons and used against them. How does a woman against so many men with so few bullets do anything besides get herself shot or torn apart by an even angrier and more violent mob?

The second they get close enough to tear off your clothes the gun gets torn away too, right? I'd rather they find my mace and use it on me, instead, since then I'd be pretty hard to touch, not dead. :idunno:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I've heard of police officers having their guns removed from their persons and used against them. How does a woman against so many men with so few bullets do anything besides get herself shot or torn apart by an even angrier and more violent mob?

The second they get close enough to tear off your clothes the gun gets torn away too, right? I'd rather they find my mace and use it on me, instead, since then I'd be pretty hard to touch, not dead. :idunno:

1. That's why you need a concealed carry license. If the assailant doesn't know that you are armed, he can't pre-emptively attempt to disarm you.

2. Psychologically, that's just not how it works. People don't think: "There's more of us than there are of you." People think: "I don't know how many bullets she has, but I know how many she needs to kill me." Mass shootings come to mind: entire theater full of people vs one shooter? That's an entire theater full of scared people hiding and running away.

The mere immanent threat of lethal force is sufficient to scare crowds.

1PeaceMaker

1. That's why you need a concealed carry license. If the assailant doesn't know that you are armed, he can't pre-emptively attempt to disarm you.

2. Psychologically, that's just not how it works. People don't think: "There's more of us than there are of you." People think: "I don't know how many bullets she has, but I know how many she needs to kill me." Mass shootings come to mind: entire theater full of people vs one shooter? That's an entire theater full of scared people hiding and running away.

The mere immanent threat of lethal force is sufficient to scare crowds.

Ok, so what non-lethal methods would you endorse? I can see the appeal to angry people's minds to kill as many attackers as possible, but what about reality?

In the animal kingdom you have several options. Be stronger, be faster, be deceptive or be unpalatable.

There are many reasons a woman might not be able to be armed. Aside from the fact that many don't have a violent bone in their body or may be pacifist, some cannot obtain a concealed carry.

This may be because they were denied because of PTSD - over a previous assault, no less.

Since Muslim rape crowds don't seem to mind violating a bloody woman who has already been dragged through sewage in the streets, I'm not seeing the point of soiling myself.

But I would be willing to self-inflict an experience of near choking and blinding pain (goggles, anyone?) just to repel them and leave evidence that they attacked me on them that's hard to remove and hurts them, too. Many would be very put off, even if it was just on my hands and clothes, don't you think?

Couldn't a woman get mace on her hands and clothes (if that's all she could manage to spray) and then use her hands as self defense? Who wants mace-y hands slapping their face, right?

Nazaroo

Stuck in that sea of Muslim rapists, just about the only way to have stopped the rape
at the point we see her realise her peril would be this:

2 or 3 machine gun nests above the crowd which could mow down about 200-300 rapists,
around her.
The others, close by and standing in a sea of screaming dying rapists might
find their fight/flight response triggered and abandon their rape plans and run for their lives.
At that point, the ringleaders could be mowed down as they distanced themselves,
climbing over the bodies of their evil kindred.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Mass deportations and refusal of entry to all Muslims who seek to enter our borders.

And for any Muslim who, already being in our border, dares to commit a serious crime? A quick trial, no appeal, and a prompt death.

And should they have the audacity to continue to threaten us while being in their own lands?

Bomb them into submission.

What does your Pope say?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Does that bother you?

Somewhat.

That said, it's a prudential matter which appertains to historic, contingent events. There's nothing intrinsically wrong about refusing certain people entry into a country. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with the death penalty. There's nothing intrinsically wrong about using bombs against military aggressors.

Even the pope would agree with me about those things. He has to.

What I am pathologically inclined to say, of course, is that we should nuke the entire middle east into utter oblivion. Personally, if I may speak in terms of Warhammer 40k, I am inclined, pathologically, to think that exterminatus (see the video at the bottom of this posting) is the quickest, surest, most expedient means of solving the muslim problem.

Seeing the entire middle east just vanish in a puff of smoke would positively thrill me. The idea of Islam itself, all of a sudden, becoming a non-entity, except, of course, for a bitter memory? Love it.

I am inclined to say, with Cato the Elder, "Cartago delenda est (Carthage must be destroyed)!"

That said, even I am forced to admit that such a thing would be gravely and intrinsically contrary to the natural law.

But bars on immigration? The death penalty for certain classes of criminals? Bombing runs against legitimate military targets?

All of that is fair game. The question is precisely what circumstances justify them. That's a prudential question.

Of course, even this raises a problem: the pope is much more virtuous than I am, on both the natural and supernatural levels.

On the other hand, it does seem to me that he is further removed from the circumstances at hand.

Exterminatus

This Charming Manc

Yes because the pope is less well informed than you are ?

Seriously i'm not catholic and I owe the pope no allegiance, but he strikes me as a thoughtful considered and well informed man. He also know what his moral code is and where he is coming from.

Unlike your goodself who still doesn't seem settled with a consistent and sensible moral position. Who Considers 40 k solutions to moral questions and who seems to of reacted emotionally rather than intellectually to this issue.

id go with the pope over you on this one every time.

Somewhat.

That said, it's a prudential matter which appertains to historic, contingent events. There's nothing intrinsically wrong about refusing certain people entry into a country. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with the death penalty. There's nothing intrinsically wrong about using bombs against military aggressors.

Even the pope would agree with me about those things. He has to.

What I am pathologically inclined to say, of course, is that we should nuke the entire middle east into utter oblivion. Personally, if I may speak in terms of Warhammer 40k, I am inclined, pathologically, to think that exterminatus (see the video at the bottom of this posting) is the quickest, surest, most expedient means of solving the muslim problem.

Seeing the entire middle east just vanish in a puff of smoke would positively thrill me. The idea of Islam itself, all of a sudden, becoming a non-entity, except, of course, for a bitter memory? Love it.

I am inclined to say, with Cato the Elder, "Cartago delenda est (Carthage must be destroyed)!"

That said, even I am forced to admit that such a thing would be gravely and intrinsically contrary to the natural law.

But bars on immigration? The death penalty for certain classes of criminals? Bombing runs against legitimate military targets?

All of that is fair game. The question is precisely what circumstances justify them. That's a prudential question.

Of course, even this raises a problem: the pope is much more virtuous than I am, on both the natural and supernatural levels.

On the other hand, it does seem to me that he is further removed from the circumstances at hand.

Exterminatus