Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That means the "10,000" exaggeration is probably in the order of 5 to 10 times the actual number of women even available,

I don't care what the exact number was. I got it from Wikipedia.

My point was that American men raped a lot of Okinawen women.

It's not like a posted a video from Egypt, and claimed it took place in Germany :chuckle:

If you really want to find stories about Muslims not assimilating and raping white women, forget about Germany, and read about Stockholm, Sweden.

Stockholm, Sweden is now known as the rape capital of the world. The Swedes will be a minority in their own country in less than ten years.

brewmama

My point was that American men raped Okinawen women.

It's not like a posted a video from Egypt, and claimed it took place in Germany :chuckle:

If you really want to find stories about Muslims not assimilating and raping white women, forget about Germany, and read about Stockholm, Sweden.

Stockholm, Sweden is now known as the rape capital of the world. The Swedes will be a minority in their own country in less than ten years.

Germany will be right behind them now that they've taken in so many immigrants.

1PeaceMaker

:chuckle: Do you care what the exact city and date was?

:think:

Well... do you think that has anything to do with a Muslim rape culture?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Germany will be right behind them now that they've taken in so many immigrants.

Germany has millions of more native Germans than Sweden does native Swedes.

Sweden has a population of about 9.5 million people, whereas Germany's is 80 million.

So, if Germany takes in 1 million refugees, it doesn't have the same effect on the country if Sweden takes in the same amount.

There is still over 75 million Germans living in Germany.

brewmama

Germany has millions of more native Germans than Sweden does native Swedes.

Sweden has a population of about 9.5 million people, whereas Germany's is 80 million.

So, if Germany takes in 1 million refugees, it doesn't have the same effect on the country if Sweden takes in the same amount.

There is still over 75 million Germans living in Germany.

True, but they're still bringing them in, and doing nothing to stop the rape.

Krsto

What do you think is going to happen when your own government brings in a huge menace and absolutely refuses to protect you, or even grant that your sufferings are real? Was a retaliation really unexpected? Do they not have cause?

Our government has no plans to bring in a "large menace" but they do have plans to bring in more Syrian refugees. You know, people fleeing civil war, walking miles in bare feet, that sort of thing.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Our government has no plans to bring in a "large menace" but they do have plans to bring in more Syrian refugees. You know, people fleeing civil war, walking miles in bare feet, that sort of thing.

In my book, those refugees are a large menace. Muslims have no place in the West (or anywhere, for that matter).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In my book, those refugees are a large menace. Muslims have no place in the West (or anywhere, for that matter).

In 1642, the Colony of Virginia enacted a law prohibiting Catholic settlers.

The Massachusetts Bay Colony did the same thing in 1647

In 1719, Rhode Island imposed civil restrictions on Catholics.

How are you acting any different than these people did back then against Catholics?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
In 1642, the Colony of Virginia enacted a law prohibiting Catholic settlers.

The Massachusetts Bay Colony did the same thing in 1647

In 1719, Rhode Island imposed civil restrictions on Catholics.

How are you acting any different than these people did back then against Catholics?

Islam and Catholicism aren't analogous to each other. I mean, it's really that simple.

zoo22

And you can stop picking on him so hard over details, same deal; rapist terrorism to subjugate women. Different year, and nation.

No. If you allow acceptance of Nazaroo's constant rewriting of reality, you can't address the real problems that are buried within the insanity.

Yes, it's horrific that a reporter was gang-raped in Cairo. Yes, it's horrific that there are cultures of rape. But Nazaroo should be pummeled vigilantly over his distortions and lies, whether or not there may be shards of realty buried in his distortions and lies.

With the freakshows like Nazaroo or aCW posting their fake photographs and their made-up stories, misrepresenting facts, rewriting history, cherry picking statistics or using them out of context, presenting videos as being one thing when they're actually something else, they toss aside reality, and by doing so, they make things meaningless. Nazaroo consistently, relentlessly lies and distorts reality and by doing so, he dismantles reality, again, whether or not there are shards of reality buried in his posts. In a way, that there might be pieces of reality buried in his insanity maybe makes it even worse, because when reality is framed within distortions and lies, it makes it impossible to speak to it rationally. How can you have a real conversation about a topic when that topic is buried within a framework of lies?

The people who say "well, it doesn't matter if that's not true because it could be, or because it happened somewhere else" are a part of the problem, because once you allow acceptance of misinformation into a conversation, on whatever level, what's real doesn't matter any longer.

In one thread, Nazaroo posts about how the Sandy Hook shootings of schoolchildren are fake. In another he posts fake videos about Muslim gang rape in Germany. In another, he posts about how the moon landing was faked. It's an avalanche of misinformation and outright insanity. He and those folks like him are a scourge.

The one saving grace that I find personally is that ultimately, he becomes such an epic sideshow that he winds up marginalizing himself, and in his role at TOL (along with a rapidly expanding crew), he winds up marginalizing the evangelical right. I'm okay with himself shooting himself in the foot (if he wasn't such a consistently nasty piece of work, I might sympathize with him a bit). What disturbs me most about Nazaroo isn't really Nazaroo, it's that some people will actually sidle up with him if they find some scrap of ideology they might agree with buried in his insanity, despite that otherwise, they're well aware that he's a madman. Manson also probably has some accurate observations about culture, but to use him as a source is as insane as using Nazaroo or aCW as a source.

Never, never let his crazed avalanche of misinformation slide because one afternoon you find something you agree with buried inside it. By doing so, you do reality a disservice.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
No. If you allow acceptance of Nazaroo's constant rewriting of reality, you can't address the real problems that are buried within the insanity.

Yes, it's horrific that a reporter was gang-raped in Cairo. Yes, it's horrific that there are cultures of rape. But Nazaroo should be pummeled vigilantly over his distortions and lies, whether or not there may be shards of realty buried in them.

With the freakshows like Nazaroo or aCW posting fake photographs and made-up stories, misrepresenting facts, rewriting history, cherry picking statistics or using them out of context, presenting videos as being one thing when they're actually something else, they toss aside reality, and they by doing so, they make things meaningless. Nazaroo consistently, relentlessly lies and distorts reality and by doing so, he dismantles reality, again, whether or not there are shreds of reality buried in his posts. In a way, that there might be pieces of reality buried in his insanity maybe makes it even worse, because when reality is framed within distortions and lies, it makes it impossible to speak to it rationally. How can you have a real conversation about a topic when that topic is buried within a framework of lies?

The people who say "well, it doesn't matter if that's not true because it could be, or because it happened somewhere else" are a part of the problem, because once you allow acceptance of misinformation into a conversation, on whatever level, what's real doesn't matter any longer.

In one thread, Nazaroo posts about how Sandy Hook shootings of schoolchildren are fake. In another, he posts about how the moon landing was faked. In another he posts fake stories about gang rape in Germany. It's an avalanche of misinformation and outright insanity. He and those folks like him are a scourge.

The one saving grace that I find is that ultimately, he becomes such an epic freakshow that he winds up marginalizing himself. In his role at TOL (along with a rapidly expanding crew), he winds up marginalizing the evangelical right. What disturbs me most about Nazaroo isn't Nazaroo, it's that some people will actually sidle up with him if they find some scrap of ideology they might agree with buried in his insanity, despite that otherwise, they're aware that he's a madman. Manson also probably has some accurate observations about culture, but to use him as a source is as insane as using Nazaroo or aCW as a source.

Never, never let his crazed avalanche of misinformation slide because one afternoon you find something you agree with buried inside it. By doing so, you do reality a disservice.

:BRAVO:

1PeaceMaker

In a way, that there might be pieces of reality buried in his insanity maybe makes it even worse, because when reality is framed within distortions and lies, it makes it impossible to speak to it rationally. How can you have a real conversation about a topic when that topic is buried within a framework of lies?

Change the nation in the thread title and it's the same discussion.

Everybody makes mistakes.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Islam and Catholicism aren't analogous to each other. I mean, it's really that simple.

Islam and Catholicism have a lot more in common than you might think.

During the Spanish Inquisition Jews and Muslims were forced to convert or leave Spain.

There was lots of torture and killing by the Catholics on people who were different than them.

The Catholics in the following picture portraying the Spanish Inquisition, don't look much different than today's members of ISIS:

inquisition.jpg

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's right with the Palestinians is to pursue peace, not terrorism, like walking into someone's house in broad daylight and knifing a mother of 6 children to death in front of her daughter. This isn't pursuing peace. The BDS movement supports this kind of atrocity and doesn't in any way support what is right for Palestinians. The BDS movement is yet another anti-semitic hate orgy, thinly disguised as a political movement.

I disagree my good man. There is nothing anti-Semitic in wanting Israel to end their apartheid government and do the right thing. I haven't witnessed any hate orgy within the BDS movement, only concern for the people that are oppressed by the zionists in charge. If the Jews wanted peace (they don't, they want someone else's real estate) they would either give the Occupied Territories back to the Arabs they stole it from (Two State Solution) or integrate them into their society, giving them full rights as equals (One State Solution). Look, considerable international pressure was directed at S. Africa to end their apartheid government and it happened, without anyone being labeled anti-white, though plenty of blacks had reason to feel hatred. I think the same could happen with Israel if the US and GB would just get on board.

Nazaroo already pointed out a number of factual inaccuracies on your part. Here are a few more.

'Zionists' are not in charge in the West Bank. The current leadership of what is called Area A is the Palestinian Authority. Israel controls Area C, which is mostly uninhabited but which does include a number of Jewish settlements.

Secondly, Area A (which is where the Palestinians live) is not occupied by anyone except the Palestinians themselves.
Consequent upon these two very basic facts, your assertion that Jews stole land that they don't occupy from people who still live there, doesn't make any rational sense.

Thirdly, there never was a Palestinian state in what is now Area A (or C). So a two-state arrangement (two states isn't a solution to anything, as Nazaroo has pointed out in relation to Gaza - all it does is allow the inhabitants to fire rockets into Israel at civilian areas) doesn't constitute a return to any previous status quo. In fact, the area known as the West Bank, was designated as Jewish by the Mandate but in 1948 it was conquered by Jordan who at the time felt that they wanted even more than the vast majority of the Mandate that they already had. Unfortunately, after the West Bank was conquered by Israel in 1967, the Jordanians were very eager to give it up because, like many other Arab countries, they were themselves fed up to the back teeth with the so-called Palestinians because they were good for nothing but war and terrorism. That is why up to this day, Jordan has relinquished any claim to the West Bank and is, as far as is possible for an Arab country, one of Israel's best friends. This tells you something about the Arabs who presently live in the West Bank, that their own Arab brethren can't stand the sight of them. A similar pattern hold for Gaza, which Israel would love to donate to Egypt but which Egypt itself would not touch with a barge pole. I mean, Israel is blamed for isolating Gaza but it is not Israel that is isolating it. Israel allows hundreds of lorries of goods every day into Gaza through its crossings. Egypt on the other hand has completely blocked it off.

Finally, these Palestinians have already been offered a two-state arrangement many times. And each time they have refused. They really want the whole of Israel from the river to the sea. That is why they refuse to agree to such a solution. So instead they engage in violence and terrorism like the one I mentioned earlier which happened only this week where a man walked into someone's home and knifed a mother of 6 kids to death in front of her own daughter. Now this incident was not reported in the western press because the western press loves to find any excuse to rubbish the only democratic state in the Middle East. But this incident is the sort of incident that happens not every year, not every month, in Israel. Not even every week. It happens every day. Every single day of the week Palestinians get up and attempt to murder Israelis. Just think about that.
Every single day. They don't need to do this. They need to engage in normal everyday economic activity. Goodness knows they have had billions of dollars of handouts from the UN and many countries, including the USA. What have they done with it? Zero!

Think about it. These are the people you support. You have listened to their lies and you have listened to the lies of the media, who are almost to a man biased against the only democracy in the Middle East, probably because 'they are only Jews' - they don't matter. Is this what you really want to support, is this what you want to be known for? Don't make Merkel's mistake by thinking that if you are kind to them, they will be kind to you back. They aren't like that. It is time to wake up.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Change the nation in the thread title and it's the same discussion.

No it's not.

The entire topic of whether or not to allow Muslim refugees into a European country, do to the premise that these Muslim refugees are raping European women is completely lost now that we know the video is from a Muslim country.

1PeaceMaker

No it's not.

The entire topic of whether or not to allow Muslim refugees into a European country, do to the premise that these Muslim refugees are raping European women is completely lost now that we know the video is from a Muslim country.

So now the rape gangs and games aren't real anymore in Europe, right? What happened in Cairo was very much the same kind of thing we see in Europe now. For similar reasons, too.

Nazaroo

Yes, it's horrific that a reporter was gang-raped in Cairo. Yes, it's horrific that there are cultures of rape. But Nazaroo should be pummeled vigilantly over his distortions and lies,
whether or not there may be shards of realty buried in his distortions and lies.

Excuse me. I didn't misname the post. I only posted what I found.
Ultimately it makes no difference because its a real scene of a real rape by Muslims.
The end result is the same. Muslim culture is rape culture.

I mistakenly assumed it was Germany but it makes absolutely no difference.
The organized gang rapes are as real as the one in this video.
Had I posted a different video from Germany portraying the same thing
or a different scene with the same crime of rape the message is the same.
Muslim culture doesn't assimilate, doesn't embrace modern civilization,
is a criminal subculture validated by a fake paramilitary cult pretending to religion.

With the freakshows like Nazaroo or aCW posting their
(1) fake photographs and their
(2) made-up stories,
(3) misrepresenting facts,
(4) rewriting history,
(5) cherry picking statistics or
(6) using them out of context,
(7) presenting videos as being one thing when they're actually something else,
they toss aside reality, and by doing so, they make things meaningless.

Guilt by association.
Followed by SEVEN unsubstantiated claims.

But posters on both sides or all sides are doing all of these things
in a common enough frequency to equal anything I have done by accident,
or with obvious hyperbole or sarcasm.
The only persons misled by the latter two are simply people who don't know how to read.

For example, Telestai just finished claiming that 10,000 Japanese women reported
themselves raped at Okanawa in WW2. An IMPOSSIBLE claim without any foundation,
because there were less than 8,000 survivors on Okanawa after its taking by navy shelling,
with probably less than 3,000 total female survivors.

Nazaroo consistently, relentlessly lies and distorts reality and by doing so, he dismantles reality, again, whether or not there are shards of reality buried in his posts. In a way, that there might be pieces of reality buried in his insanity maybe makes it even worse, because when reality is framed within distortions and lies, it makes it impossible to speak to it rationally. How can you have a real conversation about a topic when that topic is buried within a framework of lies?

From what we have seen, the typical NON-CHristian TROLLS who come here to
mock, attempt to 'destroy' or 'de-faith' Christians with their own secular humanist
liberal libertarian/anarchist/atheist agendas never do speak rationally,
or when they do, they alternate between that and open insults.

You give me far too much credit, clown.

I had no hand in the dysfunctional upbringing and education/brainwashing of
most of the non-Christian "guests" who invite themselves to spam Christian threads.

We live in a post-media world where there are many many avenues of information,
and at the same time an absolute need to do your own quality-control, vetting,
fact-checking, search for alternate opinions.

Mainstream media may have always been controlled, but now people KNOW it is.

Alternate media may be as flakey as ever, but its a necessary independent set of sources,
for exposing government fraud, delusional thinking, and propaganda.

Don't cry because everyone now has to do their own fact-checking.
That was a responsibility LONG OVERDUE.

And don't blame reporters for getting it wrong. Thats still a hell of a lot better than
not getting any information at all, which was the state of affairs a mere 50 years ago.

Welcome to the Information Age, Buyer beware.

In one thread, Nazaroo posts about how Sandy Hook shootings of schoolchildren are fake. In another he posts fake stories about gang rape in Germany. In another, he posts about how the moon landing was faked. It's an avalanche of misinformation and outright insanity. He and those folks like him are a scourge.

More baby-whining.

Sandy Hook - faked by government Intel workers for Gun control agenda.
Show me photos of the crime scene. Show me how the same kids can appear
at a sports event after they are dead.

crisis-actors.jpg

Gang Rapes in Germany - REAL. If you're denying that, you're a leftist disinformant.

By this week, a reported 739 victims – mostly women – had come forward claiming they were attacked or robbed that night. Of these 430 were allegedly sexually assaulted.
1452843799818.jpg
German Chancellor Angela Merkel says the prospect of women being "defenceless" is "personally unbearable". Photo: Bloomberg

Moon Landing - Who cares? the best evidence for a real moon landing is the claim itself:
They blew 40 Billion dollars so a dozen privileged white goofs could play golf on the moon, and bring back no intelligent data. Thats clinching proof it must have happened,
cause only rich corporate goofballs could do something that stupid.

moon.jpg

The one saving grace that I find is that ultimately, he becomes such an epic freakshow that he winds up marginalizing himself. In his role at TOL (along with a rapidly expanding crew), he winds up marginalizing the evangelical right.

What a clown you are.
There is no "evangelical right". There may be a handful of TV-watching supporters of
100 Huntley street or 700 Club, but that era died in the 80s and 90s when every
major televangelist was exposed, outed, arrested, and did hard time,
by the work of real investigative reporters 30 years before your late arrival to warn us.

What a marroon. What an Imbassil. What a ninCowpoop.

hqdefault.jpg

Bugs Bunny runs rings around people like you who are so many decades out of date
that all you have left is the Westboro Baptist Church to beat up,
cause all the mainstream churches went homosexual-owned and operated decades ago.

There are just no more causes worth fighting for in the 21st century, you loser.

Even feminism has become a caricature of itself, in much the same way that
Hugh Hefner is a caricature of himself, having more nurses than call-girls.

Hefner-Weds1.png

Sorry there's such slim pickins for ya. Somebody already scraped the bottom of the barrel
while Lennon was still alive and trying to pose as relevant by writing "Imagine",
while wacking himself up with heroin.

What disturbs me most about Nazaroo isn't Nazaroo, it's that some people will actually sidle up with him if they find some scrap of ideology they might agree with buried in his insanity, despite that otherwise, they're aware that he's a madman. Manson also probably has some accurate observations about culture, but to use him as a source is as insane as using Nazaroo or aCW as a source.

oh noooeees!
Some innocent lurker might take something Nazaroo says seriously.

bugsbunny-blog.gif

You must stay awake at night freaking out over that. Because thats what disturbs you.
That maybe some hillbilly with internets from the Ozarks might get something wrong
by trauling one of my threads for a kick while he waits for a welfare check.

I'd be more worried that he didn't have enough vocab or comprehension to even
understand what I was misinforming him on. Do you really think the average readers
here pick up all the nuances, sarcasm, innuendo or joking? I doubt it.

3de7e195091ceef4eaba1973a2545366.jpeg

But don't worry: If by some freak of fate I ended up with 3 or 4 followers from Oaklahoma, I doubt they could get up the bus-fare to meet up with me here in
a sea of Muslim terrorists in Toronto GTA.

article-0-0C13C491000005DC-113_634x411.jpg

Look out! Another Avalanche! I don't think that word means what you think it means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Is zoo22 another fake account from Chair?

You decide.