Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Yes because the pope is less well informed than you are?

I most certainly didn't say that. The pope is a world class intellectual.

id go with the pope over you on this one every time.

You would certainly be safe in doing so. I certainly don't think that the opinion of the pope should be discounted, and there is no moral danger in following his opinion.

I simply disagree with him in this particular case (I do, however, admit that I am more likely to be in error than he is, of course). :idunno:

theophilus

I've heard of police officers having their guns removed from their persons and used against them. How does a woman against so many men with so few bullets do anything besides get herself shot or torn apart by an even angrier and more violent mob?

Shoot as many as you can...when you run out of bullets they can't use it against you.

The second they get close enough to tear off your clothes the gun gets torn away too, right?

If it's empty (because you emptied it into the angry mob) then it can't be used against (but you can still be beaten with it).

I'd rather they find my mace and use it on me, instead, since then I'd be pretty hard to touch, not dead. :idunno:

If you're dead and you belong to the Lord you wouldn't want to come back here anyway.

And honey, they don't want to mace you.

theophilus

1. That's why you need a concealed carry license. If the assailant doesn't know that you are armed, he can't pre-emptively attempt to disarm you.

2. Psychologically, that's just not how it works. People don't think: "There's more of us than there are of you." People think: "I don't know how many bullets she has, but I know how many she needs to kill me." Mass shootings come to mind: entire theater full of people vs one shooter? That's an entire theater full of scared people hiding and running away.

The mere immanent threat of lethal force is sufficient to scare crowds.

:thumb:

elohiym

What I am pathologically inclined to say, of course, is that we should nuke the entire middle east into utter oblivion. Personally, if I may speak in terms of Warhammer 40k, I am inclined, pathologically, to think that exterminatus (see the video at the bottom of this posting) is the quickest, surest, most expedient means of solving the muslim problem.

Seeing the entire middle east just vanish in a puff of smoke would positively thrill me. The idea of Islam itself, all of a sudden, becoming a non-entity, except, of course, for a bitter memory? Love it.

There are perhaps hundreds of millions of "Muslims" trapped in Islam who can't reject Islam until they escape, and then can't reject teachings of Islam in asylum because their culture is imported and strengthened with every true Muslim and radicalized true Muslim that arrives. Christians are among them. Children are among them. Their women are trapped and subjugated. Genocide is evil, Trad. Also, some people depend just a little on the oil production facilities and pipelines you would vanish in a puff of smoke.

elohiym

I wouldn't be aiming for anybody's butt.

:)

Sure, but think about how it's shameful to get shot in the butt when you're seeking martyrdom--uh, I mean running like a coward--after failing to kill your "infidel" victim at close range, with multiple shots hitting the victim who then chases you down and is the one who shoots you in the butt ... and Allah was supposed to be on your side. :chuckle:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
There are perhaps hundreds of millions of "Muslims" trapped in Islam who can't reject Islam until they escape, and then can't reject teachings of Islam in asylum because their culture is imported and strengthened with every true Muslim and radicalized true Muslim that arrives. Christians are among them. Children are among them. Their women are trapped and subjugated. Genocide is evil, Trad. Also, some people depend just a little on the oil production facilities and pipelines you would vanish in a puff of smoke.

Is that where you stopped reading? You do know I continued writing after that point, yes?

theophilus

Sure, but think about how it's shameful to get shot in the butt when you're seeking martyrdom--uh, I mean running like a coward--after failing to kill your "infidel" victim at close range, with multiple shots hitting the victim who then chases you down and is the one who shoots you in the butt ... and Allah was supposed to be on your side. :chuckle:

And that is darn funny!

72-virgins-lets-get-these-boys-laid.jpg

:)

gcthomas

I have just found that the video in the OP was uploaded to YouTube in 2013, when it was then claimed to show an assault on a Dutch journalist in 2011, supposedly in Tahrir Square, in Cairo.

Come on Nazaroo, don't you do ANY due diligence on anything inflammatory that you post? Or is the hoped for outcome superb the lie?

https://youtu.be/avUViko6TNA

Last edited:

gcthomas

Come on Nazaroo, you posted a video and lied about where it was filmed for your bizarre racist anti-immigrant rants.

Will you apologise?

1PeaceMaker

Come on Nazaroo, you posted a video and lied about where it was filmed for your bizarre racist anti-immigrant rants.

Will you apologise?

He was deceived about the clip's origins, just like we were. See his youtube link. He's already redacted the claim that this was Germany.

1PeaceMaker

...and when seconds count; the cops are minutes away.

Women who have previously been assaulted may not be able to legally obtain a weapon in Germany, if they have sought help for mental/emotional disturbances afterwards.

We need empowering ideas. Not ideas that go nowhere for women without guns.

brewmama

I have just found that the video in the OP was uploaded to YouTube in 2013, when it was then claimed to show an assault on a Dutch journalist in 2011, supposedly in Tahrir Square, in Cairo.

Come on Nazaroo, don't you do ANY due diligence on anything inflammatory that you post? Or is the hoped for outcome superb the lie?

https://youtu.be/avUViko6TNA

Try reading the thread first. You're way behind.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Women who have previously been assaulted may not be able to legally obtain a weapon in Germany, if they have sought help for mental/emotional disturbances afterwards.

We need empowering ideas. Not ideas that go nowhere for women without guns.

Carry a knife. :idunno:

Also, various police departments offer RAD (rape aggression defense) classes. I highly recommend taking a course of such classes.