Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

elohiym

That was one of the most disturbing videos I have ever watched. It actually made me feel like I was going to vomit.

musterion

And there's a Lefitst now, reminding us we're more wrong for just discussing the horror than the horror is itself.

Granite

Hall of Fame
And there's a Lefitst now, reminding us we're more wrong for just discussing the horror than the horror is itself.

I don't watch snuff films, sorry. Just a personal thing of mine. If some pervy creeps wanna keep this stuff on repeat and tell themselves they're watching it for "the right reasons," that's their business.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'd say you guys need to develop some new hobbies.

By watching you're participating. It's what they want. Do none of you get that?

Granite

Hall of Fame
So we all agree we hate it. Now if we don't stand against it, which requires exposing the evil, how will we ever stop it?

Taking a stand is one thing, participating in and observing an assault is something else.

I shouldn't have to explain this to anyone.

rako

The Left doesn't disapprove.

It's not really left v. right necessarily.

This kind of thing is more likely to happen in West Germany (modern Germany) or South Korea than in East Germany (DDR) or North Korea.

East+Germany+in+1970+%282%29.jpg

DDR 1970

509604315-mick-jagger-and-mick-taylor-from-the-rolling-gettyimages.jpg

Cologne, 1970

One could have foreseen things 46 years ago.

I am not promoting North Korea overall, just making a note for you. Please remember. Libertarians are considered right wing and they prefer lax immigration and other government regulation. So this is about government regulation, cultural laxity, etc., not "left v right".