Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
During the Spanish Inquisition Jews and Muslims were forced to convert or leave Spain.

1. I bolded the key word for you. This was an action of the spanish government, not an action of the Catholic Church as such.

2. In order to render an adequate judgment on the matter, we'd have to attend to the historical, political, etc. context in which they did it. Since I don't know, I can't comment (and chances are, neither can you).

There was lots of torture and killing by the Catholics on people who were different than them.

1. Correction, there was lots of torture and killing by the relevant State authorities of the time.

2. They were tortured and killed because they were found guilty of crimes against the State (of which heresy was one such crime), not simply because they were different.

3. Things, so far as I am aware, weren't different in predominately non-Catholic European countries after the reformation.

The Catholics in the following picture portraying the Spanish Inquisition, don't look much different than today's members of ISIS:

The fact that you have to drag up ancient history speaks volumes. In point of fact, you don't think that Catholics currently present any kind of real threat. Muslims? Different story.

Islam and Muslims have no place in the West.

brewmama

Our government has no plans to bring in a "large menace" but they do have plans to bring in more Syrian refugees. You know, people fleeing civil war, walking miles in bare feet, that sort of thing.

They are most definitely a large menace in Germany, which is what we were talking about. Unable to follow the point?

chair

Translation:

I am a Jew and I like the fact that I can use the holocaust, when necessary, for my own political agenda. Stories like this, however, actually run quite contrary to my political agenda; therefore, I wish to discredit it

Traditio, you owe Granite an apology for this. It is an insulting bigoted comment.

Think before you answer.

brewmama

No it's not.

The entire topic of whether or not to allow Muslim refugees into a European country, do to the premise that these Muslim refugees are raping European women is completely lost now that we know the video is from a Muslim country.

Are you using this to pretend that all the other rapes all over Europe are not happening? Seriously?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
So what do you suggest? Forced conversions? Or worse?

Mass deportations and refusal of entry to all Muslims who seek to enter our borders.

And for any Muslim who, already being in our border, dares to commit a serious crime? A quick trial, no appeal, and a prompt death.

And should they have the audacity to continue to threaten us while being in their own lands?

Bomb them into submission.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Traditio, you owe Granite an apology for this. It is an insulting bigoted comment.

Think before you answer.

Can you think of any other reason why he would approve of holocaust footage but disapprove of footage of Muslims committing atrocities (though he seems either to/may have have altered or changed his sentiments later in the thread)?

I do, of course, however, wish to clarify my previous statements and note that I intend no insult the Jewish people in general, nor do I wish to downplay the great tragedy and horror of the holocaust. I greet you, of course, with all respect and cordiality.

chair

Can you think of any other reason why he would approve of holocaust footage but disapprove of footage of Muslims committing atrocities (though he seems either to/may have have altered or changed his sentiments later in the thread)?

I do, of course, however, wish to clarify my previous statements and note that I intend no insult the Jewish people in general, nor do I wish to downplay the great tragedy and horror of the holocaust. I greet you, of course, with all respect and cordiality.

You have insulted me. Definitely.
Granite was quite clear about his views on that video. He is obviously against rape. And he is disgusted by the voyeurism of people who enjoy watching sick things.

Your bigoted attitude is a twisted part of the Politically Correct culture. Jews aren't allowed to say anything that might be connected to the Holocaust.

elohiym

There is nothing anti-Semitic in wanting Israel to end their apartheid government and do the right thing.

Both Arabs and Jews are Semitic; neither can be anti-Semitic.

Israel is not practicing apartheid. Arabs are 21% of the citizenry and Israel is one of the few places in the middle east where Arab women can vote.

The Palestinian "nation" practices gender apartheid. Why don't you boycott them to end their oppression of women?

Look, considerable international pressure was directed at S. Africa to end their apartheid government and it happened, without anyone being labeled anti-white, though plenty of blacks had reason to feel hatred.

Here you ignore that black South Africans practice gender apartheid to this day. Same question: Why don't you boycott them to end the traditional oppression of women in the "Homeland?"

I think the same could happen with Israel if the US and GB would just get on board.

Why should the U.S. seek rights for a nation that denies its own women rights?

elohiym

I think there's a really big difference blaming it on immigrants in Germany, when the video is from Cairo, Egypt.

The Muslim rape culture is being blamed for what happened in Cairo and what is happening in Europe now. The immigrants from Muslim nations come from cultures that practice gender apartheid. As was mentioned earlier, you could change Germany to Egypt in the thread title and it would essentially be the same discussion. Do you think I'm any less outraged that an Egyptian woman was raped instead of a German woman?

elohiym

I'm not condoning rape.

My point is that I can show just as many, or even more rapes by Americans.

Americans versus Islam? Even if you ignore all the marital rape in Islam, it's unlikely.

Can you show me as many women being oppressed in the United States as they are in Muslim countries?

Consider the United States does not allow discrimination against religion or gender, but Islam does.

elohiym

My point is that the Muslims aren't the only people to ever rape women who are different than they are.

What is the value of that point when Islam is a rape culture due to it's oppression of women, i.e. a man can "legally" force his wife to have sexual intercourse?

elohiym

You have insulted me. Definitely.

Granite was implying that if I watched an extermination film before I showed it to a holocaust denialist it would be like me participating in the extermination of my family members in the death camps. Were you insulted by that, too?

Granite ... is disgusted by the voyeurism of people who enjoy watching sick things.

And I am disgusted that Granite joined the thread solely to accuse people participating of enjoying watching sick things. He's a provocative schmuck and you shouldn't defend what he did on this thread.

Your bigoted attitude ...

You are bigoted against Christians, like him.

... Jews aren't allowed to say anything that might be connected to the Holocaust.

Go back and read my exchange with Granite. He's the one that was telling us that photographic evidence of Jews being exterminated should be destroyed. That doesn't offend you?! :AMR:

chair

I often do not agree with Granite, but I find him to be a generally reasonable person, unlike many here.

Have a nice day!

bybee

I often do not agree with Granite, but I find him to be a generally reasonable person, unlike many here.

Have a nice day!

I often agree with Granite, but I do find him to be a generally disagreeable person, also I like him anyway.