Woman in Germany dragged into Subway by crowd of Muslims and brutally raped.

1PeaceMaker

Carry a knife. :idunno:

Also, various police departments offer RAD (rape aggression defense) classes. I highly recommend taking a course of such classes.

I was just reading a page about defending against rape. They emphasized the point that deadly weapons (including knives) can be used against the victim and that failing to escape after injuring a perp can be a form of incitement to further violence. Even in the wake of the New Year's assaults they were warning against violent defense against the more aggressive drunken groups.

But becoming a human skunk? Seems more like it. In fact, I found a mace page that was advertising weapons that act on multiple perps, even at a distance of up to 20 feet. And yes, I'm aware that they don't want to use mace on a rape victim but perhaps one might be stupid enough to do something foolish with it if they get it from their prey, which can only help a victim, even if it gets sprayed on her/him.

Scary fact:

During the post WW2 rape crisis in Germany, one out of 8 victims of rape died. That's over 250,000 women who died out of the 2,000,000 who were raped.

1PeaceMaker

As I said:

If you're worried about it, take a RAD class. :idunno:

I'm not worried about it. I'm not in a high risk group. But I am trying to ask questions and add practical useful ideas for potential future victims along the lines of the gang-rape crisis spreading through Europe and the middle east.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Nobody can condone rape or the mistreatment of women BUT does anyone seriously think that "Narazoo" would have shown any interest in this video if didn't fan the flames of fear and mistrust against Moslem refugees?

As Christians, we are taught to show love (The Greatest Commandment) and charity (The Greatest Gift) toward our neighbors - particularly those in need.

When we extend a helping hand to aid a refugee, doesn't Scripture teach that this is same as extending it to Christ?

How can "Narazoo" possibly reconcile his campaign to demonize Moslem refugees with Christ's "Parable of the Good Samaritan?"

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
This just made my day.

But I'm not laughing.

I'm not laughing about the destruction of Europe, or Muslim gang rapes.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT_zo9MzRvo
Many Muslim extremists are actually communists who don't follow the Koran/"toilet paper's" nonsense. It isn't that Islam is too extreme, it's that it is too blunderous and flawed. Marrying underage women, Mohammed made predictions, beating your wife, lesbianism is a bigger threat than sodomy, females must be at best devirgined as early as possible.

I also don't believe you understand how the angels of sacrificed early church martyrs were virgins. Those men didn't reduce their value, i.e. defile themselves, by having children. Jesus warned people in the last days of Israel not to have children.

Nazaroo

Nobody can condone rape or the mistreatment of women BUT does anyone seriously think that "Narazoo" would have shown any interest in this video if didn't fan the flames of fear and mistrust against Moslem refugees?

Nazaroo can answer for himself:

If I had come across the video and it wasn't Muslims as perpetrators,
I'd have started a similar thread with a different title.
The Title let me remind you, came from the Youtube title, which was fraudulent,
not from me.

I have certainly posted many many threads on non-Muslim centered topics.

Your claim is invalid.

As Christians, we are taught to show love (The Greatest Commandment)
and charity (The Greatest Gift) toward our neighbors - particularly those in need.

When we extend a helping hand to aid a refugee,
doesn't Scripture teach that this is same as extending it to Christ?

Your statement is a trivial truism.
No Christian would argue against or be ignorant of the gospel basics.

But its an incomplete gospel, since the New Testament also speaks strongly against
lying and fraud, and aiding and abetting evil conspirators.

The issues have always been:

(1) who are the REAL refugees?

Its been shown and its an open fact that the majority of the 'Syrian refugees' are
not from Syria and not refugees. They are not immediately fleeing from that warzone,
but are dissatisfied with their economic position in Turkey, Kurdistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan,
India, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq, and Iran, and also Eastern European countries.

Its been shown that they are not real 'refugees' but middle class and working class families
with means and resources who can raise thousands of dollars per family to
pay for illegal human smuggling operations, nice clothing etc., and who are demanding
welfare enrollment, high grade housing in Europe, and freedom to impose their own laws
upon countries that already have laws, legal systems, community values and democracy.

(2) How many of the 'refugee' claimants are fakes?

Its been admitted by the 'Syrian refugees' themselves that some 60% of them have
destroyed their own passports and I.D. to frustrate police from finding out where they
are from, and their previous criminal and political histories.
Its been acknowledged that over half of them refuse to be fingerprinted or photographed
for identification purposes.
Its been established by actual polls of the 'refugees' that 7 to 15% of them support
ISIS and other terrorist extremist groups, like Al Queda etc.

(3) What is the correct solution to the problem?

It is obvious that mass immigration of many millions of people from the Middle East and
Africa to Europe is not going to solve anything.
Instead it will greatly damage all the European infrastructure, overload any health and
housing meant for the poor, and exhaust any resources meant for real people in need.
It is admitted by real Syrian refugees in camps that the majority of them want to return '
to their own country Syria and have their property and their lives back in a peaceful zone.
The correct solution is to secure a non-combat zone in most of Syria and allow them
to return to their homes and rebuild damaged infrastructures and support there.

How can "Narazoo" possibly reconcile his campaign to demonize Moslem refugees
with Christ's "Parable of the Good Samaritan?"
Simple:

In the Parable of the Good Samaritan,

the man set upon by robbers was

(1) a real victim of a dastardly crime, in need of first aid.

(2) a man who was innocent himself of any crime and unwilling to perpetrate crimes on others.

(3) a man who stayed in his own country of origin and community.

The Good Samaritan was:

(1) A man who investigated a potential crime and found out the real facts.

(2) A man who had the means to help the victim and an economic plan to pay for medical treatment.

(3) A man who did not take the victim, a stranger into his own house and put his own
family at risk, but prudently paid for temporary lodgings in the local area of origin.

(4) A man who expected those in charge to be responsible economically in providing
assistance to the victim.

The people who refused to help were:

(1) people who were not Christians. If you think modern governments represent Christians or Christian interests, you are a dunce.

(2) people who were posing as traditionally 'O.T.' religious (not as Christians),
and were hypocrites and actors.

(3) people who were selfish and not risk-takers, because they had no reason to do so.
It was Jesus who with His new religion provided the motive to take risks, with the
backing of God. But unless you sign onto Jesus' new religious teaching, you can't
be motivated to take such risks.

Its not 'demonizing' someone to point out that
they are guilty of widespread fraud and other violent crimes.

brewmama

As Christians, we are taught to show love (The Greatest Commandment) and charity (The Greatest Gift) toward our neighbors - particularly those in need.

When we extend a helping hand to aid a refugee, doesn't Scripture teach that this is same as extending it to Christ?

How can "Narazoo" possibly reconcile his campaign to demonize Moslem refugees with Christ's "Parable of the Good Samaritan?"

Well, for one the Good Samaritan did NOT take the injured man to his own home, he took him to an inn and paid someone else to aid him. The injured man did NOT turn on his benefactor like a snake, and inflict harm on him or his family. There seems to be very little in common between the story of the Good Samaritan and the Islamic refugees, but it isn't surprising that you would try and twist it to your own belittling ends.

Nazaroo

Come on Nazaroo,

you posted a video and lied ...

Will you apologise?

So, to be clear,

you just called me a liar, and want me to apologize.

I'm buying this for myself:

GTFO.png

and Instead I'm going to buy you this shirt:

rapefugees-640x480-618x464.png

You can order extra shirts at Stormers.....

elohiym

I also don't believe you understand how the angels of sacrificed early church martyrs were virgins. Those men didn't reduce their value, i.e. defile themselves, by having children. Jesus warned people in the last days of Israel not to have children.

No, you're mistaken. They are virgins in a spiritual sense, like harlotry can be meant solely in a spiritual sense, in that they did not defile themselves with women, which in that context symbolizes false religions. Jesus never warned people to not have children; rather, Jesus lamented for those who would suffer with infants and newborns during the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. God said, "Be fruitful and multiply," and He's never said any different.

elohiym

We should understand the exhortation to be given to the species in general, not to individuals in particular.

I disagree because even someone with a barren womb can be fruitful and multiply in a spiritual sense. However, I would agree that God doesn't open every woman's womb to bear children.

"Am I in the place of God, who has withheld from you the fruit of the womb?"

theophilus

Winter time is the best time to burn Korans. Helps to keep you and your kitties warm.

Me don't want to be inciting a riot at my house...

:D

(aside from the fact that I have one I have read and marked...now I'll probably get in trouble for writing in the darn thing.)