Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

marhig

There you go, folks.....Good news!!!

Romans 1:18 KJV For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Clueless.

Ungodliness and unrighteousness is to reject what Christ Jesus taught and preached, because he bore witness to the truth and you reject his teachings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
MADs,

You guys need to start respect what Jesus teaches. He is the Lord and Teacher of all His followers.

Christians are supposed to be Jesus' followers and try to abide by His teachings.

Jesus wants all His followers to be godly and righteous by pursing to know how to love God and Jesus.

And His teachings are not just for the Jews. Jesus is for all people who wants to be His people.

God's Truth

False dichotomy-stupidity.

1. Slower-"gospel" means "good news"-the context tells us what good news/gospel, is in view.
2. The Saviour, as did the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Are you okay?

Jesus came and preached the GOOD NEWS.

Paul says cursed are those who preach another gospel!

Do you think Paul was cursing himself or Jesus?

Jesus preached the Good News, the Apostles taught the Good News, and Paul taught the same Good News.

Matthew 4:23
[ Jesus Heals the Sick ] Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

Matthew 9:35
[ The Workers Are Few ] Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5
The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Mark 1:1
[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

Mark 1:14
[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

Mark 1:15
“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Luke 3:18
And with many other words John exhorted the people and proclaimed the good news to them.

Luke 4:18
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

Luke 4:43
But he said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”

Luke 7:22
So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

Luke 8:1
[ The Parable of the Sower ] After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him,

Luke 9:6
So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

Luke 16:16
[ Additional Teachings ] “The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

Luke 20:1
[ The Authority of Jesus Questioned ] One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him.

Acts 5:42
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12
But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35
Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Acts 10:36
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20
Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32
“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

Acts 14:15
“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18
A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15
And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 10:16
But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

Hebrews 4:2
For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Hebrews 4:6
Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,
7 God again set a certain day, calling it "Today." This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day.11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

There is one gospel, and one good news.

marhig

No, it's not. You were shown that the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom for 3 years, and, during that time, they had no idea that the Master would die, and be raised-it was hid from them. They were not preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel of Christ
Death
Burial
Resurrection

A 6 year old can see it

I Corinthians 15 is not the beginning of the gospel of Christ, you believe it started at his death, no it didn't. It started with him baring witness to the truth and preaching the gospel, how can you bypass everything he taught and just dismiss it?

john w

Hall of Fame
It was NOT hid from the Twelve. LOL!

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

What an embarrassing clown....sober up. The death, burial, resurrection, the foundation of the good news/gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from them, biblical buffoon.

You learn, from repetition.

They were clueless-the dbr was hid from them.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"/gospel of Christ

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, by which we are reconciled:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

Peter’s response was to rebuke the Lord Jesus Christ. Today, in this dispensation, when someone rebukes the gospel of Christ, what do we call that someone? Lost.

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

What do we call someone who “believes not” the resurrection? You got it-lost!

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. . The 12 knew NADA about the dbr, as it was hid from them. They initially denied the resurrection.

marhig

Are you okay?

Jesus preached the Good News, the Apostles taught the Good News, and Paul taught the same Good News.

[ Jesus Heals the Sick ] Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.

[ The Workers Are Few ] Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.

The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

[ John the Baptist Prepares the Way ] The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God,

[ Jesus Announces the Good News ] After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

“The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

And with many other words John exhorted the people and proclaimed the good news to them.

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,

But he said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”

So he replied to the messengers, “Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor.

[ The Parable of the Sower ] After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him,

So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.

[ Additional Teachings ] “The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

[ The Authority of Jesus Questioned ] One day as Jesus was teaching the people in the temple courts and proclaiming the good news, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, together with the elders, came up to him.

Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.

Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience,
7 God again set a certain day, calling it "Today." This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day.11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

Great post :thumb: :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you okay?

That is the good news of the impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, the gospel of the kingdom,moron -it had NADA to do with the good news/gospel of Christ, the foundation being the death, burial, resurrection.

There is more than one piece of good news in the bible.

You: No, there is not.

Satanic. Child of the devil.

God's Truth

What an embarrassing clown....sober up. The death, burial, resurrection, the foundation of the good news/gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, was hid from them, biblical buffoon.

You learn, from repetition.

They were clueless-the dbr was hid from them.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV "gospel"/gospel of Christ

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Survey the book...

1.The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

2. Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, and His death was a key component of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, by which we are reconciled:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21-22 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31-32 KJV

Peter’s response was to rebuke the Lord Jesus Christ. Today, in this dispensation, when someone rebukes the gospel of Christ, what do we call that someone? Lost.

3. Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, the 12 initially did not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

What do we call someone who “believes not” the resurrection? You got it-lost!

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

Therefore, they were not preaching the dbr, "the gospel" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as a basis of justification, at least prior to its occurrence, but they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. . The 12 knew NADA about the dbr, as it was hid from them. They initially denied the resurrection.

Jesus taught about his death, burial, and resurrection.

He even taught after he rose from the dead.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached to all.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

musterion

Now wait just a minute, Mr. W. With all due respect and all that. Let's make sure everyone in the studio audience is clear on your point.

Now if that's true, then what I think you're saying is that it just isn't possible for anyone to have preached Paul's gospel about the DBR before the time John 20 refers to because no one knew He would even rise from the dead -- much less what it meant.

That about it?

Cuz I think any time now, some straight shooter is will come along and handily de-STROY your dispie viewpoint.

Yep.

Any time now.

God's Truth

That is the good news of the impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, the gospel of the kingdom,moron -it had NADA to do with the good news/gospel of Christ, the foundation being the death, burial, resurrection.

There is more than one piece of good news in the bible.

You: No, there is not.

Satanic. Child of the devil.

You think you proved me wrong how? lol

john w

Hall of Fame
Now wait just a minute, Mr. W. With all due respect and all that. Let's make sure everyone in the studio audience is clear on your point.

Now if that's true, then what I think you're saying is that it just isn't possible for anyone to have preached Paul's gospel about the DBR before the time John 20 refers to.

That about it?

Cuz I think any time now, some straight shooter is will come along and handily de-STROY your dispie viewpoint.

Yep.

Any time now.

Yes, musty, well said....And, as I have said....A 6 year old can see it.

But these drones, because they refuse to study the bible themselves, even the simple concepts/verses, that a 6 year old "gets," and instead, study what others say the bible teaches, cannot see that the 12 could not have been preaching the death, burial, resurrection, the basis of the good news/gospel of Christ Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and were not......and yet, for almost 3 years, they, like the Master, were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

STP:"It's not that complicated."

musterion

I'm telling you right now, Mr. W, it'll be SO SIMPLE when they show you where your belief is wrong it'll make your head spin and you'll convert on the spot. I imagine they'll be able to do it in one short post, too.

*whistles idly, another glance at the time*

john w

Hall of Fame
You think you proved me wrong how? lol
But these drones, because they refuse to study the bible themselves, even the simple concepts/verses, that a 6 year old "gets," and instead, study what others say the bible teaches, cannot see that the 12 could not have been preaching the death, burial, resurrection, the basis of the good news/gospel of Christ Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and were not......and yet, for almost 3 years, they, like the Master, were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Sit, clown.

musterion

But I'll tell you right now, it won't be that IP fella that does it. You can rule that one right out. Ain't up to the task, that boy.