Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

musterion

When someone like me speaks of the certainty of the Good News, invariably someone tries to cast doubt by saying something like this:

"Paul warned of works being judged and burned by fire. That doesn't sound like a man who believed he was completely forgiven and forever justified in Christ."

This objection reveals the thinking of one taken captive by a false gospel.

First, Paul was not speaking of salvation or justification there, but of rewards gained or lost for service to the Lord at the Bema [judgment seat] of Christ. The Lord WILL examinine a believer's works, as by fire, leaving either the precious and lasting, or worthless ashes...yet Paul assures us in this very passage that the tested believer himself WILL BE SAVED (the objector always leaves that key part out).

Second, the Bema must not be confused with Christ's having been "raised for our justification" (Romans 4:25) and its result of the believer having the very righteousness of Christ (Romans 3:22, 2 Cor 5:21). That is the primary issue.

All of us are unjust and unrighteous because of our sin. That's what the Bible says. None of us can lift a finger to work our way out of that. If we could, Christ died in vain.

Instead, the Good News is that in forgiveness and justification (called salvation, generally) are received freely, as a gift. No work is required..."not of works," Paul said more than once.

Once received, salvation is complete and permanent. One either has ALL of it, or one has NOTHING.

Unlike the Bema, our works are not a factor in forgiveness or justification...they cannot be because, again, Christ would have died in vain.

So because salvation CANNOT be earned or merited by works, only received through faith in the Gospel of grace, salvation cannot be lost, forfeited or sinned away either. It's ours forever, once received, because that's what God promises, and He cannot lie.

Here's the problem.

Over 95% of Christendom, historically and today, exists to maintain itself as a salvation industry by convincing people that they must work, either to earn or to maintain God's free gift of forgiveness and justification. Christendom convinces people they cannot possibly please God or get to Heaven without its help. That's how Satan keeps Christendom in business.

Satan has many agents posting around the clock on TOL. Whatever different approaches they may take, every single one of them says that human effort is required, at some point, to become saved or to stay saved.

That is a lie. It is fake good news.

Know this: Paul warns that everyone who preaches such fake good news is already accursed and, lest they repent, will be damned for selling or rationing out in installments what God gave to the world as a complete and perfect gift. And we know who all of you are.

marhig

When someone like me speaks of the certainty of the Good News, invariably someone tries to cast doubt by saying something like this:

"Paul warned of works being judged and burned by fire. That doesn't sound like a man who believed he was completely forgiven and forever justified in Christ."

This objection reveals the thinking of one taken captive by a false gospel.

First, Paul was not speaking of salvation or justification there, but of rewards gained or lost for service to the Lord at the Bema [judgment seat] of Christ. The Lord WILL examinine a believer's works, as by fire, leaving either the precious and lasting, or worthless ashes...yet Paul assures us in this very passage that the tested believer himself WILL BE SAVED (the objector always leaves that key part out).

Second, the Bema must not be confused with Christ's having been "raised for our justification" (Romans 4:25) and its result of the believer having the very righteousness of Christ (Romans 3:22, 2 Cor 5:21). That is the primary issue.

All of us are unjust and unrighteous because of our sin. That's what the Bible says. None of us can lift a finger to work our way out of that. If we could, Christ died in vain.

Instead, the Good News is that in forgiveness and justification (called salvation, generally) are received freely, as a gift. No work is required..."not of works," Paul said more than once.

Once received, salvation is complete and permanent. One either has ALL of it, or one has NOTHING.

Unlike the Bema, our works are not a factor in forgiveness or justification...they cannot be because, again, Christ would have died in vain.

So because salvation CANNOT be earned or merited by works, only received through faith in the Gospel of grace, salvation cannot be lost, forfeited or sinned away either. It's ours forever, once received, because that's what God promises, and He cannot lie.

Here's the problem.

Over 95% of Christendom, historically and today, exists to maintain itself as a salvation industry by convincing people that they must work, either to earn or to maintain God's free gift of forgiveness and justification. Christendom convinces people they cannot possibly please God or get to Heaven without its help. That's how Satan keeps Christendom in business.

Satan has many agents posting around the clock on TOL. Whatever different approaches they may take, every single one of them says that human effort is required, at some point, to become saved or to stay saved.

That is a lie. It is fake good news.

Know this: Paul warns that everyone who preaches such fake good news is already accursed and, lest they repent, will be damned for selling or rationing out in installments what God gave to the world as a complete and perfect gift. And we know who all of you are.
The false gospel is, you can carry on living your own life and carry on wilfully sinning and you're saved regardless. No your not, if you are being saved, and are truly born of God, then you will start overcoming the lusts of your flesh, and the holy spirit will be teaching and guiding you everyday to do what's right before God. And we have a choice, listen to him or not. If we don't then God will turn us over to our own reprobate minds because we will be putting our flesh before him.

Even Jesus himself said "the father never leaves me because I always do what pleases him" so if we're living by our own will and not living by the will of God, then God will leave us to our own desires, and he will let us have plenty of it too, but we will be being dragged further and further into hell, away from God, away from his light and back into darkness again.

Only Satan teaches that is ok to sin and that we'll be ok if we do, he's always been a deceiver and a liar, he said the same to Eve, you shall not surely die. Yes you will, if we carry on wilfully sinning and disobeying God, and not living by his will but putting our own lives first, then he will leave us to it. And we will be destroyed by the desires of our flesh and Satan, and eventually we will be spiritually dead, twice dead in danger of being plucked up by the roots.

Tried by fire means to go through the fiery trials that are set before us. It's being tempted by Satan to see if we can endure and deny him. And once we overcome, we become stronger. The more we deny him, the stronger we become in God and the stronger we become in God, the harder it will be for Satan to touch us. Because God will have us and he will protect us, and the only way we can fall is by our own selfish lustful desires and if we give in to them.

musterion

The false gospel is, you can carry on living your own life and carry on wilfully sinning and you're saved regardless. No your not, if you are being saved, and are truly born of God, then you will start overcoming the lusts of your flesh, and the holy spirit will be teaching and guiding you everyday to do what's right before God. And we have a choice, listen to him or not. If we don't then God will turn us over to our own reprobate minds because we will be putting our flesh before him.

Even Jesus himself said "the father never leaves me because I always do what pleases him" so if we're living by our own will and not living by the will of God, then God will leave us to our own desires, and he will let us have plenty of it too, but we will be being dragged further and further into hell, away from God, away from his light and back into darkness again.

Only Satan teaches that is ok to sin and that we'll be ok if we do, he's always been a deceiver and a liar, he said the same to Eve, you shall not surely die. Yes you will, if we carry on wilfully sinning and disobeying God, and not living by his will but putting our own lives first, then he will leave us to it. And we will be destroyed by the desires of our flesh and Satan, and eventually we will be spiritually dead, twice dead in danger of being plucked up by the roots.

Tried by fire means to go through the fiery trials that are set before us. It's being tempted by Satan to see if we can endure and deny him. And once we overcome, we become stronger. The more we deny him, the stronger we become in God and the stronger we become in God, the harder it will be for Satan to touch us. Because God will have us and he will protect us, and the only way we can fall is by our own selfish lustful desires and if we give in to them.

Self-salvation is what you just preached.

marhig

Self-salvation is what you just preached.
No musterion I can't do anything without Christ and God, without Jesus Christ I'd still be dead in my sins and I wouldn't know the way. Without God and Christ I wouldn't be able to overcome, it's only through Christ and by the strength of the holy spirit that I can do anything.

But we are to overcome the world as Jesus did, and Jesus says this in revelation. He says that whatever is given to us is given once we overcome, and the more we overcome, the stronger we become in God.

In John 17 Jesus prayed to God and he said that the world hated his disciples because they were not of this world as he and God we're not of the world. So that shows you that those who truly belong to God, leave the things of this world behind. He also said have no fear for I have overcome the world, so because he has overcome he can give is the strength to overcome too.

People's hearts change once we are born of God and we have no interest in putting ourselves first anymore, God comes first within our heart and we become last and because we love him, we will want to please him, it's not about self salvation, it's about pleasing God and doing his will because we love him.

My old life is gone, I'm a different person, but I haven't done it, I couldn't do it myself, I'm too weak. God has changed my heart by the power of the holy spirit and it's all done through Jesus Christ and I will be forever grateful that Christ came into this sinful flesh when he knew no sin and came and bore witness to the truth, preaching the word of God through the gospel to save as many as he could who would believe and have faith and by the grace of God be saved from this untoward world. He came and he suffered, and didn't live by his own will but by the will of God denying all temptations set before him leaving us a perfect example. He is the way, the truth and the life. And his life is the only life we follow in a new and living way, he is our cornerstone and our example to follow and I'm blessed that God even thought of giving me a chance to know him and his holy son.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

It seems the other way. It is popular believe that faith alone saves and you don't have to follow Jesus' teachings.

marhig

It seems the other way. It is popular believe that faith alone saves and you don't have to follow Jesus' teachings.
Yes I've seen that too, many of those in the mainstream Christan churches seem to believe that they don't have to do anything and just saying with the mouth "I believe" will save them. But true believeing is living it out, we can't pass an exam by saying I believe I can do it, we have to do it. We must be doers of the word and not hearers only. James said faith without works is dead, and that's the truth, because if we have true faith, then we will want to please God and we will do the works and live it out and bring the life of Christ to others in the hope that they will listen and believe.

How can they believe if we speak it but don't live it? The life has to be there, and the life of Christ can only start growing in us as we start dying to self, the more we die, the stronger we become in the spirit and the more that others will see Christ in our lives and we can then bring the love of God and the life of Christ to them, we are just a vessel that God uses to bring life to others through his son. You can have a vessel with no water and what use is that? We must be filled with rivers of living water cleansing and changing our hearts and putting away our old man so that we can become a new man in Christ Jesus, living by the will of God and sharing the love of God and Christ with all those we meet. And through Jesus Christ, we show them a new and living way.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes I've seen that too, many of those in the mainstream Christan churches seem to believe that they don't have to do anything and just saying with the mouth "I believe" will save them.

exactly. This is the main reason I have decided that churches are not for my family. I don't belong to any church organization.

I have joined several mainstream churches and actively served them. But I could not compromise with this kind of faith.

Two pastors clearly told me you don't have practice what Jesus teaches.

musterion

exactly. This is the main reason I have decided that churches are not for my family. I don't belong to any church organization.

I have joined several mainstream churches and actively served them. But I could not compromise with this kind of faith.

You are a man joiner.

marhig

Me neither, we have house meetings, and we teach that do do have to practice what Jesus preaches. If we don't practice what Jesus preaches, then we are not true followers of Christ.

The pastor's who told you that are false teachers!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Me neither, we have house meetings, and we teach that do do have to practice what Jesus preaches. If we don't practice what Jesus preaches, then we are not true followers of Christ.

The pastor's who told you that are false teachers!

yes, Amen:)

musterion

It is so strange that so many forum Christians try to portrait that most churches are trying to work based faith; fact it that the oth6er way around.

You seek after men to save you. You pay them to save you. That's why you join and follow them. If you really wanted Jesus to save you you would believe and do what He says. But you don't do what He says because you don't believe what He says. You're a hypocrite.

Samie

You just preached a false gospel. Here's why:

Unless received, one has NOTHING. If he has NOTHING, he has no salvation. If he has no salvation, he is lost. If he is lost, he is not in Christ. If he is not in Christ, he can do NOTHING. If he can do NOTHING, he cannot receive. If he cannot receive, he has NOTHING and he is back to square one.

Your false gospel saves no one.

Repent or perish. Luke 13:3, 5.

Samie

1 Cor 15:3-4 is not a false gospel.
Of course, it is not. Scriptures don't teach false gospel. But you do.

You teach people that unless received, they have no salvation. So,

Unless received, one has NOTHING. If he has NOTHING, he has no salvation. If he has no salvation, he is lost. If he is lost, he is not in Christ. If he is not in Christ, he can do NOTHING. If he can do NOTHING, he cannot receive. If he cannot receive, he has NOTHING and he is back to square one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course, it is not. Scriptures don't teach false gospel. But you do.

You teach people that unless received, they have no salvation. So,

You're not making any sense Samie. I wonder why Samie isn't making any sense? :kookoo: