Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

God's Truth

Deceit....Sophistry. Never said it did. That is not the argument, lost one.

The above spam, based upon the premise that there is just one piece of good news in the book. That is a satanic lie.And thus, you satanic minions assert that the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel of Christ is equivalent to the good news/gospel of the kingdom, thus asserting that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

The bible never taught you that. Your daddy the devil did.

Paul didn't wipe away all of Jesus' words and teach another gospel and curse himself.

Judas did preach the true gospel, but unlike Paul who made sure he was not condemned while he preached---Judas preached the truth and stole money and betrayed the Lord.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul didn't wipe away all of Jesus' words and teach another gospel and curse himself.

Spam-made up. The gospel of the kingdom, which the Lord/12 preached, is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which the Lord/12 did not preach, but Paul did,biblical illiterate.

Judas did preach the true gospel, but unlike Paul who made sure he was not condemned while he preached---Judas preached the truth and stole money and betrayed the Lord.

Satanic-Judas did not preach the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, idiot-he preached the gospel of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Sit down-you are a clown.

marhig

Never said that, false accuser.

"Actually," no, deceiver, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Never said that, false accuser.Slower...The gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the gospel of the kingdom.

"Actually," no, deceiver, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is your satanic assertion-not mine.

You don't even know what the gospel of Christ is-we've asked you, and you still have not a clue.

Ummm no, I've never said that, yes I've said there is one gospel, and that's the truth, that is the gospel that Jesus Christ preached and lived by not any gospel of Judas at all. And I don't know what on earth you're going in about regarding Judas preaching 1 Corinthians 15, That's all come from your mouth and your mind, making up things.

There isn't two gospels, Jesus never said to go and preach 2 gospels, one to the Jews and one to the gentiles. Jesus said go and preach the gospel to every creature throughout the world, one gospel. Simeon said that Jesus was to be a light to the gentiles, and he was, he preached in Samaria, and he preached in Galilee and there were gentiles in both those places.

What do you think, when Jesus preached and gentiles came to listen, do you think that he would say off you go you're not to listen? Do you think all the thousands of people he preached to we're just Jews? No they weren't, he would have preached to anyone and everyone, regardless of who they were. Do you think that the publicans and sinners we all Jews? no many would have been gentiles.

Matthew 4

Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;.And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:.That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And later in that chapter

And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

Jesus preached in the synagogues to the Jews and he preached outside to everyone. Christ Jesus came for everyone, not just for the Jews he wanted the gospel that he preached brought to every creature throughout the world.

And I hear his voice, and I follow him. He is my saviour and I love him from my heart and I believe in the gospel that the Lord Jesus Christ preached.

Insulting me won't get you anywhere, they insulted Jesus like that too! But, I know the living God and I know that Jesus spoke the truth and I know that those who teach that what Jesus taught isn't for me, are listening to a false gospel. Because the teachings of Jesus are for everyone. Those who belong to the body of Christ through faith by the grace of God, they are the Jews who are circumcised of the heart by the power of the holy spirit, they are those who enter into the new Jerusalem, born of God, through Jesus Christ, walking after the spirit in the light of Christ. Living by the will of God.

You believe what you will!

Matthew 5

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute.you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake..Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ummm no, I've never said that, yes I've said there is one gospel, and that's the truth, that is the gospel that Jesus Christ preached and lived by not any gospel of Judas at all.

yes I've said there is one gospel,

=only one piece of good news in the bible.

=made up-satanic-no scripture says that

Or, you are clueless as to what the term "gospel" means.

No other option.

Deception, or stupidity-no other option. No, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Slower-Since you assert "only one piece of good news, the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which Judas preached, you say is identical to the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Thus, you assert Judas preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

marhig

Spam-made up. The gospel of the kingdom, which the Lord/12 preached, is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which the Lord/12 did not preach, but Paul did,biblical illiterate.

Satanic-Judas did not preach the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, idiot-he preached the gospel of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

What do you mean the gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ?

The gospel of the kingdom is the gospel of Christ, and it's also the gospel that Paul preached. He preached the gospel of Christ!

What kind of church do you attend? I've never heard anything like it until I came here. Imagine telling others not to listen to what Jesus taught only Paul.

That's disgraceful and an abomination before the living God!

There is no two gospels, Jesus preached the gospel, and sent his apostles and disciples, including Paul to preach that gospel

They preached the same gospel!

1 Corinthians 15

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.*But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed.upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

And Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews and the gentiles!

Romans 1

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

marhig

=only one piece of good news in the bible.

=made up-satanic-no scripture says that

Or, you are clueless as to what the term "gospel" means.

No other option.

Deception, or stupidity-no other option. No, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Slower-Since you assert "only one piece of good news, the gospel/good news of the kingdom, which Judas preached, you say is identical to the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Thus, you assert Judas preached the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Everything that comes from God is good news, Jesus preached the truth and all those who belong to him hear his voice and do the same. Including sharing the word of God that Jesus preached and then living it out. They don't ignore the teachings of Jesus saying "they're not for me" they listen to him and follow him and obey him!

God's Truth

All the apostles including Paul taught the one and only gospel.

God's Truth

What do you mean the gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ?

The gospel of the kingdom is the gospel of Christ, and it's also the gospel that Paul preached. He preached the gospel of Christ!

What kind of church do you attend? I've never heard anything like it until I came here. Imagine telling others not to listen to what Jesus taught only Paul.

That's disgraceful and an abomination before the living God!

There is no two gospels, Jesus preached the gospel, and sent his apostles and disciples, including Paul to preach that gospel

They preached the same gospel!

1 Corinthians 15

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.*But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed.upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

And Paul preached the same gospel to the Jews and the gentiles!

Romans 1

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Romans 10

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

Of all the cuckoo doctrines I have heard, the one where we do not have to do anything Jesus says has got to be one of the worst.

john w

Hall of Fame
There isn't two gospels, Jesus never said to go and preach 2 gospels, one to the Jews and one to the gentiles. Jesus said go and preach the gospel to every creature throughout the world, one gospel. Simeon said that Jesus was to be a light to the gentiles, and he was, he preached in Samaria, and he preached in Galilee and there were gentiles in both those places.

False dichotomy-stupidity.

1. Slower-"gospel" means "good news"-the context tells us what good news/gospel, is in view.
2. The Saviour, as did the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom, which is not equivalent to the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Insulting me won't get you anywhere, they insulted Jesus like that too!

The Lord Jesus Christ, John the B., Paul, Peter....insulted wolves, perverters of the gospel of Christ, like you. So do I . Too bad.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything that comes from God is good news,

There you go, folks.....Good news!!!

Romans 1:18 KJV For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Clueless.

God's Truth

Made up. It was hid from the 12.

Sit.

It was NOT hid from the Twelve. LOL!

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

marhig

2 Thess 2:11-12

Musterion, you need to take a long hard look at those verses yourself. Before you judge others. Because what you believe isn't the truth and you're deluded, you believe a lie in thinking that you don't have to believe and obey what Jesus preached and taught. The teachings of Christ Jesus are for everyone, all the world and every creature in it!

john w

Hall of Fame

No, it's not. You were shown that the 12, including Judas, preached the gospel of the kingdom for 3 years, and, during that time, they had no idea that the Master would die, and be raised-it was hid from them. They were not preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel of Christ
Death
Burial
Resurrection

A 6 year old can see it.