Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
What a great way of putting it :) you sure do have a way with words :D

And yes, they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus and listen to only Paul. Then tell us we're wrong for believing in the teachings of Jesus and following him as he taught us to do.

They sure have strange beliefs, how can you say "i believe in Christ" and not follow him or listen to his teachings. Then tell others who do, that they are wrong and that they are listening to the devil for doing so?

It's bizarre!
You assert, on record, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-on record.

That is not just "bizzarre"-it is satanic, from the pits of hell.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Other good news in the Bible;

6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
Funny isn't it? He's pointing the finger trying to label me and others here as "Judas" while he himself claims that the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts does not apply to him or his brand of fellow believers. .

Show me where I said that, false accuser, devil child.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Know this: Paul warns that everyone who preaches such fake good news is already accursed and, lest they repent, will be damned for selling or rationing out in installments what God gave to the world as a complete and perfect gift. And we know who all of you are.

Truly.

Jerry Shugart

God accepts us when we believe and then we are to do his will, and obey him. God can't do his works in a disobedient heart. For him to do his work we have to become a living sacrifice, ready to lay down our lives for others and to do the will of God!

Once we believe then at that time we are saved, as witnessed by the words of the Lord Jesus here:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"
(Jn.6:63).

That is why the Lord said this:

"And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace" (Lk.7:48-50).​

She was saved by her faith alone!

john w

Hall of Fame
How is He saving you by His life when you refuse Acts 2:38 and have not His Spirit nor accept Him as your mediator between you and God.

Judas refused the ministry of Christ and so do you.

LA

Observe, the continued deception, from the Christ rejector, with his "you refuse Acts 2:38 KJV" spam, as he deletes the verses following it, refusing to perform " wonders and signs," refusing to have "all things common," refusing to sell his possessions and goods, and parted them to all men...

Acts 2 KJV
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. 43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Fraud.

daqq

What a great way of putting it :) you sure do have a way with words :D

And yes, they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus and listen to only Paul. Then tell us we're wrong for believing in the teachings of Jesus and following him as he taught us to do.

They sure have strange beliefs, how can you say "i believe in Christ" and not follow him or listen to his teachings. Then tell others who do, that they are wrong and that they are listening to the devil for doing so?

It's bizarre!

That is your best shot? No, I picked your satanic, made up "argument," apart, giving you chapter, verse, in which to soak that devious "brain" of yours.

Deception. False dichotomy. Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

Why you sly, deceptive little devil. You do "don't listen to Jesus," lying hypocrite.

Sell all you have.

I though so-fraud, con artist....scammer.............

"they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus... not follow him or listen to his teachings."

As I predicted-more satanic hypocrisy.

Want to go over "the teachings of Jesus" you cut away, do not follow, or listen to?

I thought so-vile deception.

You deceiving, ravenous wolf.

You assert, on record, that Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-on record.

Show me where I said that, false accuser, devil child.

It's bizarre!

Lol, yes bizarre, do people need to be bludgeoned into beleeeving in the age of MAD?

"How did you come to know "MAD Truth"?" - "Oh, I met this real Saintly MAD warrior dude online, ST MAD-MAX JW, or something like that; anyways, after he cut me down to size with his Texas chainsaw "massacre of words", I finally saw the internet MADlight! I truly had no clue I was the MAD-Devil, the MAD-Satan, and Judas the betrayer all rolled up into one utterly vile despicable satanic stooge from the pit of hell. Thank goodness for the internet and Super ST MAD-MAX JDubya, or whatever his name was, out there in the night of my internet despair: I was lost in the gospel of Judas, but now I'm found, in Paul!" :Nineveh:

daqq

Deception. False dichotomy. Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

BLIND IGNORANCE of the overall context:

1 Corinthians 14:37 - 15:11 KJV
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
01 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
02 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
03 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
04 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
05 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
06 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
07 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
08 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
09 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

See? You and the OP have cursed yourselves! Tisk, tisk . . . :chuckle:

:Nineveh: :nuke: :Nineveh:

marhig

Actually, I've never mentioned Judas, that was all you! If it's on record then maybe you could show me the post number?

And you're as abusive and ever! If I had never heard of God before, and you came along spouting out from your tongue of venom, you would be the last person I would listen to. If you think the way you act is Godly, then your very much mistaken. You need to come from your high horse "saint" John, and realise that Gods true people don't up themselves like you do, they are humble and realise that they are only unprofitable servants, vessels for God to use. And God strengthens them, they don't glorify themselves like you do!

You have no understanding, you are abusive, you think highly of yourself, and you don't follow Jesus only Paul.

Thanks but I'll pass on your beliefs, and I won't answer any more of your posts if you are abusive.

marhig

Once we believe then at that time we are saved, as witnessed by the words of the Lord Jesus here:

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life"
(Jn.6:63).

That is why the Lord said this:

"And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace" (Lk.7:48-50).​

She was saved by her faith alone!
Hi Jerry,

Yes I believe that when we hear the word and believe then our past sins are forgiven. But I believe that if we truly believe the word of God and the teachings of Jesus, then we will do the will of God.

Jesus said, who is my mother, brothers or sisters but those who do the will of my father.

He also said this

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?*And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

musterion

I'm going to claim every bit of good news, every promise, every blessing in the Bible as my own, no matter who you dispie freaks and your unimaginative hyperliteral context autism say those promises were actually spoken to. See, since I am now spiritual Israel and a spiritual Jew, every promise in the Book is MINE, chumps.

As for all the warnings and curses in the Bible that often went along with those promises...well, those are all for Jews.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi Jerry,

Yes I believe that when we hear the word and believe then our past sins are forgiven. But I believe that if we truly believe the word of God and the teachings of Jesus, then we will do the will of God.

Jesus said, who is my mother, brothers or sisters but those who do the will of my father.

He also said this

Matthew 7

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.*Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?*And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Excellent sister:) amen!

Jesus does not approve of lip-servers.

john w

Hall of Fame
BLIND IGNORANCE of the overall context:

1 Corinthians 14:37 - 15:11 KJV
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
01 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
02 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
03 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
04 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
05 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
06 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
07 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
08 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
09 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

See? You and the OP have cursed yourselves! Tisk, tisk . . . :chuckle:

:Nineveh: :nuke: :Nineveh:

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

Show that they did, spammer. I showed you, chapter, and verse, that they did not.

All we get from you is the above irrelevant spam of random verses.

Clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame
Actually, I've never mentioned Judas, that was all you! If it's on record then maybe you could show me the post number?

"Actually," no, deceiver, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.

And why do you assert that? Because you do not study the bible-you just spam what others say the bible teaches.
And you're as abusive and ever! If I had never heard of God before, and you came along spouting out from your tongue of venom, you would be the last person I would listen to. If you think the way you act is Godly, then your very much mistaken. You need to come from your high horse "saint" John, and realise that Gods true people don't up themselves like you do, they are humble and realise that they are only unprofitable servants, vessels for God to use. And God strengthens them, they don't glorify themselves like you do!

Observe-another wicked fruit inspector. No, I call/mark/identify perverters of the gospel of Christ, such as you, as commanded by the LORD God,and call them names-that is biblical. Why don't you? Oh, yes-because you are a wolf, grinding those big, bad wolf molars, as you read this.

You have no understanding, you are abusive, you think highly of yourself, and you don't follow Jesus only Paul.

More psycho babble, grunts...

I am a forever justified saint....You hate that, son of Cain....
Thanks but I'll pass on your beliefs, and I won't answer any more of your posts if you are abusive.

Translation:You will be back, for more drubbings, maulings, from the great, humble saint John W, the Rifleman.

marhig

"Actually," no, deceiver, you have asserted "one gospel," one piece of good news, in the bible, over, and over. Thus, you assert that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

That is satanic.

And why do you assert that? Because you do not study the bible-you just spam what others say the bible teaches.

Observe-another wicked fruit inspector. No, I call/mark/identify perverters of the gospel of Christ, such as you, as commanded by the LORD God,and call them names-that is biblical. Why don't you? Oh, yes-because you are a wolf, grinding those big, bad wolf molars, as you read this.

More psycho babble, grunts...

I am a forever justified saint....You hate that, son of Cain....

Translation:You will be back, for more drubbings, maulings, from the great, humble saint John W, the Rifleman.

What?

Do you realise that what you are saying is that the gospel of Christ is of satan? So is what Jesus taught totally irrelevant to you? and if we follow what he taught we are of satan, and only those who listen to Paul are listening to the truth?

Many preach the gospel but their hearts are far from God like Judas, but that doesn't mean that the gospel that Christ Jesus preached is wrong! Jesus said regarding the pharisees, do as they say but don't do as they do. And that goes for those who follow Christ and hear the gospel but see the person preaching living wrong, if Judas preached the true gospel when he was with Jesus, then he preached the truth, but his heart was wrong before God. So we don't do as he did because we know it's wrong to do so. That doesn't make the gospel which he preached to be of satan. Wicked people can be wonderful with words and great speakers in God, but there hearts are far from God if they're not living out what they preach and living by the will of God.

I quoted these verses in another thread earlier and it is right in the situation regarding Judas and those like him.

Matthew 7

john w

Hall of Fame
What?

Do you realise that what you are saying is that the gospel of Christ is of satan?

Never said that, false accuser.

Many preach the gospel but their hearts are far from God like Judas, but that doesn't mean that the gospel that Christ Jesus preached is wrong!

Never said that, false accuser.Slower...The gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, is not equivalent to the gospel of the kingdom.

That is your satanic assertion-not mine.

Jesus said regarding the pharisees, do as they say but don't do as they do. And that goes for those who follow Christ and hear the gospel...]

You don't even know what the gospel of Christ is-we've asked you, and you still have not a clue.

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gospel of Christ was never changed.

The Gospel always contained the need for the sacrifice of Christ that any may enter His kingdom.

Paul delivered no new Gospel.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Act 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Act 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:
Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

LA
Deceit....Sophistry. Never said it did. That is not the argument, lost one.

The above spam, based upon the premise that there is just one piece of good news in the book. That is a satanic lie.And thus, you satanic minions assert that the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel of Christ is equivalent to the good news/gospel of the kingdom, thus asserting that your saint Judas preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV.

The bible never taught you that. Your daddy the devil did.

john w

Hall of Fame

The Gospel always contained the need for the sacrifice of Christ that any may enter His kingdom.

Paul delivered no new Gospel.

LA

Quite irrelevant.

Judas preached a gospel, good news, per Luke 9:6 KJV.