Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Yes, he told them, lush, that prophecy must be fulfilled, but they were clueless that he would die, and be raised-it was hid from them, and everyone, including your daddy, the devil.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Read it, lush-they knew NADA about the prophesied, impending resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news)....And yet they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, he told them, lush, that prophecy must be fulfilled, but they were clueless that he would die, and be raised-it was hid from them, and everyone, including your daddy, the devil.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Read it, lush-they knew NADA about the prophesied, impending resurrection(1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV gospel/good news)....And yet they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom, for almost 3 years.

Only the servants of the devil speak like you John W.

All the sanctified saints of the OT knew of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. Certainly John the Baptist knew, but the 12 could not face it until later.

LA

musterion

Hard to preach something as saving Good News that you didn't even know would happen or what it would signify once it did happen.

Impossible, in fact.

But it plainly says they did NOT know.

These women insisting otherwise are plain unbelieving liars and wicked.

daqq

Hard to preach something as saving Good News that you didn't even know would happen or what it would signify once it did happen.

Impossible, in fact.

Not true, just because the disciples did not yet understand does not mean that they did not preach what Messiah told them to preach, which was and is the Gospel, for even Yeshua says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. The Gospel is not just a resurrection but how to get to that point: which comes only by walking out the full Testimony of Yeshua in our own lives and becoming pleasing to the Father. And in addition the statement from John 10:17-18 reveals that the resurrection is taught in the Torah, (despite what most of modern Judaism might say about that), because the commandment which Yeshua says that he received from the Father in John 10:18 comes from the Torah, the Primary Covenant, the same Logos-Word of the Father who was in the beginning.

marhig

Impossible, in fact.

What you're failing to see is that Jesus preached the saving good news!

John 12

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

You call us evil, yet we are saying we believe in what Jesus teaches, something that you don't. Yet according to Jesus in the verses above, we are to believe his word because it comes from God. Yet you reject the word that Christ preached, in favour of only believing Paul!

The gospel didn't start at 1 Corinthians 15. Jesus preached the gospel he bore witness to the truth and his words are spirit and they are life. He preached the ministry of reconciliation, and all those who believe and repent are saved through him and only him. He is the way, the truth and the life. And his way is the only way to follow, and his way is the way that Paul followed. Paul followed Christ and preached the same gospel!

God's Truth

Impossible, in fact.

What don't you get about they did NOT lean on their OWN understanding but in all their ways obeyed him?

What don't you get about they did not receive the Holy Spirit to live inside them until they obeyed and believed?

Would you like to discuss when and how they received the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

Lean not on your own understanding...
Obey Him and you will receive...
Wisdom, knowledge, revelation...they are given to those who believe and OBEY Jesus Christ.

Just ask me for the scriptures if you do not recognize them.

God's Truth

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Only the servants of the devil speak like you John W.
Good one- A Christ rejector, using the word "devil," in disrespect for his daddy, the devil.

All the sanctified saints of the OT knew of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. Certainly John the Baptist knew, but the 12 could not face it until later.]

Made up-I showed you, chapter, and verse, where they did not, you vile, filthy, perverter of the gospel of Christ.

"the 12 could not face it until later"

Made up-it was hid from them, biblical illiterate.

john w

Hall of Fame
How is it that you do not get that the death burial and resurrection has nothing to do do with Jesus coming to same people from their sins?!

The content of the faith,to be forgiven of sins, moron, required, before the death, burial, resurrection, had NADA to do with the dbr.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lean not on your own understanding...
Obey Him and you will receive...
Wisdom, knowledge, revelation...they are given to those who believe and OBEY Jesus Christ.

Just ask me for the scriptures if you do not recognize them.
Moron-irrelevant spam, that says NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not true, just because the disciples did not yet understand does not mean that they did not preach what Messiah told them to preach, which was and is the Gospel, for even Yeshua says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. The Gospel is not just a resurrection but how to get to that point: which comes only by walking out the full Testimony of Yeshua in our own lives and becoming pleasing to the Father. And in addition the statement from John 10:17-18 reveals that the resurrection is taught in the Torah, (despite what most of modern Judaism might say about that), because the commandment which Yeshua says that he received from the Father in John 10:18 comes from the Torah, the Primary Covenant, the same Logos-Word of the Father who was in the beginning.

Made up-they were not reaching the dbr-it was hid from them.

You lie-again.

God's Truth

Lush-Luke 24-after the fact.The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Sober up.

Jesus spoke the truth whether or not anyone believes.

John 16:31 "Do you now believe?" Jesus replied.

John 16:30
Now we understand that You know all things and that You have no need for anyone to question You. Because of this, we believe that You came from God."

John 20:8 Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed.

NATHANAEL BELIEVED. See John 1:50.

This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him. See John 2:11

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. See John 2:22.

Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name. John 2:23.

Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” So he and all his household believed. John 4:53

Still, many in the crowd put their faith in him. They said, “When the Christ comes, will he do more miraculous signs than this man?” John 7:31.

Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. John 10:37.

But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” John 10:38.

and for your sake I am glad I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.” John 11:15.

I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” John 11:42.

Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.” John 16:30.

Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” John 20:27.

Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” John 4:39.

And because of his words many more became believers. John 4:41.

They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.” John 4:42.

“Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe.” John 4:48.

But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31.

Did you read all those scriptures? What are they believing?

Many came to believe in Jesus because of the miracles.

You claim no one believed and had nothing to believe about Jesus Christ to be saved.

We have to believe in who Jesus is and what he said.

john w

Hall of Fame
What you're failing to see is that Jesus preached the saving good news!

John 12

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

It had NADA to do with the DBR-the content of faith required to be believed, prior to the dbr, to be forgiven, was given to you. But, since you have never studied the bible, just what others say it teaches, you lie, and continue to lie.

You call us evil, yet we are saying we believe in what Jesus teaches, something that you don't.

The Lord Jesus Christ also taught the law, moron, and taught to sell all you have.

Do it.

Fraud.

Yet according to Jesus in the verses above, we are to believe his word because it comes from God. Yet you reject the word that Christ preached, in favour of only believing Paul!

Paul's words, are the Lord Jesus Christ's words, from the third heaven.

While on earth, the Lord Jesus Christ spoke only God the Father's words-not his own.

You are a biblical moron.

The gospel didn't start at 1 Corinthians 15.

No such thing as only one piece of good news. There is more than 1 gospel, demon.The gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, was preached in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr's occurrence-not the gospel of 1 Cor. 1465:1-4 KJV

Jesus preached the gospel he bore witness to the truth and his words are spirit and they are life. He preached the ministry of reconciliation, and all those who believe and repent are saved through him and only him. He is the way, the truth and the life. And his way is the only way to follow, and his way is the way that Paul followed. Paul followed Christ and preached the same gospel!

The Master never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr, and you can't show that He did. He preached the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And neither did the 12-they also preached only the good news of the kingdom. So did Judas.

You are a habitual liar, just making things up on the fly, just spamming what others say the bible teaches, not studying the book yourself. My evidence? Your lying posts.

God's Truth

Moron-irrelevant spam, that says NADA.

Do you know what tourette syndrome is?

God's Truth

The content of the faith,to be forgiven of sins, moron, required, before the death, burial, resurrection, had NADA to do with the dbr.

Jesus saved people before he died and after he died. We have to believe in Jesus to be saved. That is the message that saves. That is the gospel.

marhig

It had NADA to do with the DBR-the content of faith required to be believed, prior to the dbr, to be forgiven, was given to you. But, since you have never studied the bible, just what others say it teaches, you lie, and continue to lie.

The Lord Jesus Christ also taught the law, moron, and taught to sell all you have.

Do it.

Fraud.

Paul's words, are the Lord Jesus Christ's words, from the third heaven.

While on earth, the Lord Jesus Christ spoke only God the Father's words-not his own.

You are a biblical moron.

No such thing as only one piece of good news. There is more than 1 gospel, demon.The gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, was preached in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr's occurrence-not the gospel of 1 Cor. 1465:1-4 KJV

The Master never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr, and you can't show that He did. He preached the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And neither did the 12-they also preached only the good news of the kingdom. So did Judas.

You are a habitual liar, just making things up on the fly, just spamming what others say the bible teaches, not studying the book yourself. My evidence? Your lying posts.
You have no idea regarding the gospel, you say that the gospel started at 1 Corinthians 15 at the death of Jesus. That's not the truth, and all those who know Christ will know that the gospel was preached by Jesus and we believe his words. The gospel started in his life and we are saved by him and through him, by believing in him, having faith and obeying Christ and God.

There isn't a different gospel for Jews and gentiles, Jesus preached to both by the same gospel. Your blind to the truth.

I hope one day the your eyes will be opened and your tongue tamed. But only God can do that.

You and musterion both seem to believe that those who believe in Jesus and what he teaches are of Satan and are evil and that the only right way is to listen to only Paul. Is that what your church teaches? If it is, you could do with leaving because those teachings aren't the truth!

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus saved people before he died and after he died. We have to believe in Jesus to be saved. That is the message that saves. That is the gospel.

Yes, He did-but the required content of faith was void of the dbr, as you have been shown, biblical idiot.
We have to believe in Jesus to be saved.

Not enough, in this dispensation. JW's, Mormons, Catholics say that. DBR.

That is the message that saves. That is the gospel
Without the DBR-no gospel of Christ. Read it, demon-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV