Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
Satanic post, What? She has just posted scriptures, how can that be Satanic?

Pay attention...Satanic post, asserting that there is not more than one piece of good news in the bible. The verses cited were referencing the gospel of the kingdom, not the gospel of Christ-they are not equivalent.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is one gospel, and one good news.

Made up. There is plenty of good news in the book, devil child, despite what pappy devil tells you to spam.

Cousin It is on record-Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, per Luke 9:6 KJV..

Satanic.

God's Truth

But these drones, because they refuse to study the bible themselves, even the simple concepts/verses, that a 6 year old "gets," and instead, study what others say the bible teaches, cannot see that the 12 could not have been preaching the death, burial, resurrection, the basis of the good news/gospel of Christ Paul outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and were not......and yet, for almost 3 years, they, like the Master, were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Sit, clown.

You haven't proven anything except how pathetic you are.

Jesus came to the earth and taught the good news.

He came first for those who already belonged to God.

They were God's but now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus taught them that forgiveness of sins is through him.

Jesus forgave many people while on earth.

Jesus taught all the rules and guidelines for the NEW COVENANT, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to him to be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
Of all the cuckoo doctrines I have heard, the one where we do not have to do anything Jesus says has got to be one of the worst.

Catch that? The droid just hears, reads, what others say the bible teaches, never employing Acts 17:11 KJV, and does not study the book himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think you guys have been shown tons of Jesus' word to deny your false teachings by many posters.

good day.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught about his death, burial, and resurrection.

He even taught after he rose from the dead.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached to all.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Drunk-Luke 24-after the fact-later.

The DBR was hid from the 12-yet, they preached the gospel of the kingdom.

Sober up, demon.

1 Cor. 15 KJV
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Where is that 6 year old?

john w

Hall of Fame
I think you guys have been shown tons of Jesus' word to deny your false teachings by many posters.

good day.

Shocking-a weigh in of "good day."

Sell all you have...show yourself to a Levitical priest...............

Fraud.

God's Truth

Sober up, demon.

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.

Romans 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

There is one gospel, one good news, Jesus taught it and as did all the apostles and disciples in the New Testament.

musterion

Yeppers.

Any time now one of these Kingdom ladies is gonna put you in your place, Mr. W.

Any time now.

*yawns*

*logs off*

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.

Romans 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

There is one gospel, one good news, Jesus taught it and as did all the apostles and disciples in the New Testament.

No reference to the dbr, in Mark 2:5...(Your pre dbr passages),lush-the content of faith was different, to be forgiven of sins, in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

They were clueless on this, drunk.

Sober up, demon.

=satanism. No, the Saviour never taught the dbr, as the basis of forgiveness, nor did the 12, prior to its occurrence lush-you made that up.

You: Judas preached 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

=satanism
one good news

The DBR/1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, was hid from the 12-yet, they preached the gospel/good news of the kingdom.

Sober up, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught about his death, burial, and resurrection.

He even taught after he rose from the dead.

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached to all.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Lush-Luke 24-after the fact.The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Sober up.

God's Truth

Lush-Luke 24-after the fact.The dbr was hid from the 12, prior to its occurrence.

Sober up.

john w

Hall of Fame

The 12 did not know of the impending dbr-it was hid from them, until later in the Lord's ministry-and yet, prior to them knowing, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdom:"

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Sober up.